Is this the best punisher adaptation?

Is this the best punisher adaptation?

Yes.

No. Not even the best Punisher vidya

>If Nick Fury or Punisher get in MvC:I their moveset should be based on the Capcom Arcade game

That game was tight as fuck. I kind of like War Zone, though. It had a lot of stupid shit, but it also had this

You're getting warmer.

>but it also had this

Best bit in Warzone is when he hits the parkour guy mid jump with a rocket and the music just cuts off

god damn I enjoy war zone in all its stupid glory

>GOD DAMMIT CASTLE

I mean these are the three best parts of the movie, only good parts now that I think about it

Bernthal has strength enough to this?

I think Frank from the comics would not waste a rocket launcher shot on a guy practicing parkour

I get tired of hearing this. It might be one of the better videogame versions of Punisher, but it's not a good game. It's a very basic third person shooter with cover mechanics, and not very different from any other third person shooter with cover mechanics. The one thing it has different is the Torture/Kill sequences. And with the exception of the enviromental kills, you will be doing the exact same FOUR tortures the entire fucking game. Four. They couldn't bother coming up with more than four methods of something the player will be doing about as often as shooting.

If you just run through the game until you get bored, that's not too bad. But if you are trying to unlock stuff or get good ratings on the levels, you need to grab and torture every single criminal in every level. It takes ages and gets repetitive as hell by the fourth level. The entire game becomes running up to an enemy, grabbing them, and hauling them somewhere to torture them without getting attacked. Over and over and over and over and over and over.

I get tired of seeing people praise this game when it was so very bad.

Didn't read any of that lmao

>with cover mechanics
>I didn't play the game

To give him the minimum of credit, going for high scores in the game involves not getting hit and chaining kills/tortures, which involves jumping behind walls and using fine aim to kill enemies before they shoot you. However, playing like that is like min-maxing in Disgaea: yeah, you can do it for rewards, but you're much, much better off playing it sub-"optimally" if you want to actually have fun.

DD S2, but that game is fucking awesome. We could use more Max Payne clones as good as that, too bad Volition is too busy making memegames.

That game is so sweet (and so short) but it's designed to drain pennies and it shows. And it's not as good as the shooter in the OP, get real.
The AvP arcade beat em up is like a sequel in terms of gameplay and is really good as well.

That's the schlockiest bit. I can appreciate a goofy and retarded B-movie but not at the expense of Frank. That table scene is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen put on film.

>It's a very basic third person shooter with cover mechanics, and not very different from any other third person shooter with cover mechanics.
You have never touched this game.

>I can appreciate a goofy and retarded B-movie but not at the expense of Frank

A character who once took on a crime gang composed entirely of midgets

Is that how you want him represented on the big screen? I mean, we have plenty of silly shit in the movies already, we need at least a good one. I'm okay with them redeeming him in the daredevil show and his own. And even then, most of the Marvel Knights run was just Ennis seeing how far he could push it.

>Is that how you want him represented on the big screen?

Yes.

Well, fuck you.

I spy with my little eye
>Captain America
>Spider Jerusalem
>Nick Fury
>Sandman

Franken-Castle is better than Punisher MAX

The vampire from Preacher is to the left of Spider

All Frank is good Frank.

Maybe not the stuff after Baron and Dixon leave , but before Ennis shows up

If you're mildly retarded, sure.