WHITE BOYS LIKE LATINAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

WHITE BOYS LIKE LATINAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS

CUM SKINS BTFO

Latina's wombs were made for white seed user.

>No gender

>no breast slider

Yea no

Womanlets
Low IQ
Brown

He married Arnold's old maid?

Cuban is not an ethnicity
Her ethnicity is Spanish, which is white

men fucking foreign women is conquest

women fucking foreign men is submission

AYYY PAPI

>Eye Colour
>Brown

I don't believe that thing

>eye color: brown
>CLEARLY hazel
what did they mean by this?

She started starring in several Spanish TV series, didn't she?

there are more options if you scroll down

i mean, there's a reason the spanish literally raped an entire continent worth of women

Cubans are basically straight up Spanish which is white inb4 Sup Forums

“Cuban” is not a race

those spanish were all the scum of spain, user

most cubans are not even white

a cubano is an ethnic group, it means the particular concoction of spaniards and native cubans that is prevalent on the island today

that explains their inability to form a functional government and their predilection for communism

>the spanish who discovered a new world, conquered it, and brought back incredible wealth and riches were "scum"

so what was the rest of spain doing? getting raped by muslims?

>cum skins btfo
I don't get it nigger hispanics can be white.

>mongrelized mix of Southern European, North African, sub-Saharan African, and Amerindian

user pls

>looks for "cubans" on google
>first result

Well yeah, he married Eva Mendes

Latina isn't a race

The Spaniards did genocide most of the Indians on the island so there aren’t very many mestizos. However there are a lot of mulattos and blacks on the island. The reason many people think we’re white is because most Cuban-Americans are, since white people suffer the most under communism so they flee

>intelligent
>hard-working
>educated

Literally no reason to stay on a negro prison island and have all your money stolen and given to lazy niggers as gibs

I remember her from El internado

basically, turks to be precise. The spaniard monarchy was a fucking joke and always got cucked by the church

Those are all the descendants of slaves. The light skinned ones like the girl in the OP are European blooded.

Lol... no.

Everybody loves latinas.

Spic here. We are?
Jesus Christ, make up your mind.

that’s modern narrative, look up black legend

Joi is obviously hardcoded female

that's a nigger, doesn't count

Wh*te women are disgusting
Joi is way more superior cuban (BLACK) girl

>>intelligent
>>hard-working
>>educated

None of that applies to cuban americans

>face type

>girls in the future will be able to get 'classic model' sexbots that are identical to dano

It's a trap

You can you can just identify as a female in 2049

>meanwhile

OH HARVEY PAPI. OHHHHH PAPPPIII. OHHHHH HARVEY DADDY!!!. OHHHHHHHHHH

Hey, OP. My Hispanic friend. Were you the Latin guy who had to clean their bedsheets afterwards? I recall you looking awfully dejected.

D E L

Wasn't that only in another island and only because the other tribes told the spanish they were canibals.

OOHH SIIII SIIII PAAAPIIIIII

>no sliders
dropped

Yes, but she IS Cuban.
She also starred as a sexual slave or something for some Roman general in HispaniaNothing explicit tho

I remember that rollercoaster of a trainwreck.

yes, white hispanics you retard.

Mods???

Open source??

its completely normal for women to have sensitive emotion-driven liberal opinions

when men do it becomes pathetic

Jesus christ
No wonder she got the role

some of you are, some arent, depends on your indian and black admixture

Doesn't matter since the only ones that can please this whore is another white Cuban man. Any Hispanic bro will tell you that Latinas are notoriously feminine and seek out strong masculine men, usually men their own race since they know how to handle them.

>Cuban-Americans have a higher average income than white Americans
>Cuban-Americans vote right wing at a higher percentage than white Americans

You were saying, sweetie?

exactly, she probably saw some skiny niglet unicef ad

Come on son. We know why men in Hollywood do it. Follow the narrative or good luck getting a role.

Can I make Joi into a cute twink?

Shes ugly anyway, Mariette is the best girl.

She seems plenty pleased.

>The same childhood friend reported in a letter that Columbus had provided one of the captured indigenous women to him. He wrote, "While I was in the boat, I captured a very beautiful Carib woman, whom the said Lord Admiral gave to me. When I had taken her to my cabin she was naked—as was their custom. I was filled with a desire to take my pleasure with her and attempted to satisfy my desire. She was unwilling, and so treated me with her nails that I wished I had never begun. But—to cut a long story short—I then took a piece of rope and whipped her soundly, and she let forth such incredible screams that you would not have believed your ears. Eventually we came to such terms, I assure you, that you would have thought that she had been brought up in a school for whores."

she got STEEINNNED

It's the same subhuman tier trash. Imagine her with blue eyes.

Yep. They are for Argentinians to take

No. Thanks to advances in medicine off-world, homosexuality has been cured in the blade runner universe. The doctors who discovered the cure are considered heroes by all humankind

Wonder who the third wheel is.

Wonder why this literally who actress was suddenly ending up in big name films the same way Jennifer Lawrence did.

She knows the deal. Good little girl. Pablo ITT is jerking off while big boy Harvey made her scream his name in real life.

Disgusting

Lol Cuba was actually coming head to head with the U.S. and the peso was at the same value as the dollar. Cuba for the most part were Right wing under Batista's first term, his second term he decided to deal with the Italian mob and corruption started to spread. Fidel came, a young charismatic guy that promised to help the people. The men near him suspected he was a commie and tried to kill him, by the time he came to power he declared himself a Marxist-Leninist and it was too late. Most Cuban mid to upper class families fled all over. There are a lot of brands that you probably use that was made by a Cuban. Bacardi is one example.

U.S. promised to help Cuba in the Bay of Pigs but Kennedy betrayed them, ever since then, most Cubans vote Right.

hazel eyes are literally a type of green eye user
I wouldnt expect an american to understand true european beauty though

Wew

green eyes are actually really common in the middle east.

So that's why she is appearing in Hollywood movies so lately.

They wrote and expressed themselves so clearly back then. What happened

the middle east is the homeland of our ancestors user
also, outside of mountain tribes and royal families they arent "really common"

>getting raped by muslims?
Muslims were expelled shortly before Columbus travelled to "India".

>ethnicity: Cuban
>being Cuban is now a separate ethnicity
This triggers me almost as much as people who say muslims are a race

And in the end, once again, it's proven that men are meant to dominate women. When will Romanticfags and betas learn?

this

muslims are a race though

Any nonwhites here(americlaps included)? Does this make her a coal burner in your eyes or is it fine since both aren't white anyways?

a "frickin'" cute

She's white

do you people think Spain is Africa?

when you're spending half a day's wages to have the letter written and delivered you'd put more effort into the writing

also, the gap in education between the average literate and the average illiterate was far wider - nowadays everyone writes, but back then you'd have to be relatively educated

>BODY TYPE: SLENDER

I wonder what other body types there are. Is a fat JOi possible?

Ironic considering good part of Spanish Literature was in fact romantic shit.

She is a fucking skank in reality.

>no gender slider

Trash tv then.

It was that fag Rousseau that created modern beta males. Not Spaniards.

lmao what was lepanto then moron

Not going to deny that, most of our series are pure trash unless we talk about comedies

Puertorican and Cuban women can be top tier

Argentinians are fucking plebs. They suck and they got blacked.
That’s why they are insecure as fuck and have egos up on their asses.

Spanish comedies are a different plane altogether. Except their comedic movies, like filomon and the todo motor guy. Disgusting.

Wathever the fuck happened to you my spanishfags?

>They suck and they got blacked
have you ever been to argentina?

they're like the most disgusting italians and the cleanest italians all in one place

Neat.

Buenas noches mein furer

Of course, Argentina is white after all.

>Spanish comedies
Meh some are alright, at least they have a higher ratio of ok:garbage than serious series. It's the comedies aimed for teen/young adult demographics that usually end up being horseshit, but isn't that the case in every country?

> todo motor guy
What?