Is based Jodie /ourgirl/?

Is based Jodie /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E4GMrG0cekw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What she say?

>hates us just as much as we do

yea. i think so

honestly i would think anyone with half a brain would have that opinion by now. we reached saturation point for that crap years ago

Arkangel episodes are "ruining" Televisiongoing

Problem is not capeshit but Disney's business model, other companies would use the capeshit money to finance smaller, riskier movies, but Disney is like a cancer using capeshit money to make more capeshit.

cape shit > sequel shit > diversity shit > remake shit > feminist shit > fag shit
Nah, she just mad that fag movies are winning awards left and right for virtue signaling but aren't making any money at the box office

she's talented and right. But she places the blame wrong. Disney is ruining movies.

>Is based Jodie /ourgirl/?
Always and forever.

>capeshit is the best kind of shit

I blame it more on people talking and texting during movies. I bought myself a 65" 4K television and I get to watch terrific picture in the comfort of my home without dealing with overpriced movies.

FPBP
5TH
Vote with your $

Movies are just vehicles for propoganda now, so who cares.

>post article headliner
>no other information
>have nothing to contribute to conversation
I really hate modern Sup Forums. At least there use to be a punchline somewhere

i have a hard time believing people who just post these types of headlines but dont post any of the content aren't paid shills trying to direct traffic to the articles

hollywood should try not spending 3000000 billion dollars on this shit

This is what people want to go see. Who is she to tell people what they ought to watch?

I want to tie up teen Jodie Foster and make 50 year old Jodie Foster fuck her at gunpoint.

And then I'd sell the tape to John Hinckley.

She's only complaining because she can't get work paying 50 million a movie anymore.

this

Thanks helicopter friend

get this off the internet!

based

>Vote with your $
That's what people have been doing. And guess what? They want more and more capeshit.

Mel's friend is right

They have no choice, plenty of GREAT flicks don't get into theaters.

She's right.

>want
This is the central flaw of democracy.

Thanks helicopter friend

Our fucking girl for sure. Also a lesbian so basically she's still pure.

Who was the actor who recently said actors whine too much when they're really privileged?

>she's lesbian so she never been penetrated

>Also a lesbian so basically she's still pure.

Only after she was sexually abused by producers/casting agents/directors/older actors in the 1970s.

Wrong. There's plenty of choices. People don't want them. Do you think if you put a movie like Lady Bird in as many theaters as The Last Jedi, it would gross the same? No. Because it's not what general audiences want.

Our girl

youtube.com/watch?v=E4GMrG0cekw

Why don't the blacks like her?

Wasn't she was a kid back in 70's?

>article mentions her being in Gunsmoke and Mayberry RFD from 40 years ago
>no mention of Silence of the Lambs

What the movie industry is experiencing is what the music industry was experiencing in the early 2000s. And there all kinds of theories. This is one, and Lucas and Spiel'sberg said this would happen.

i dont remember comic book adaptations taking over the music industry's output in the 2000s

what is it with american movies and subway scenes like this? does stuff like that really happen in subways?

What did she mean by this?

Have you learned nothing during your time here?

>Wasn't she was a kid back in 70's?

I bet you think Raimi's Spider-Man is high art.

Sounds like jealousy that no one has asked her to be in one.

>i dont remember comic book adaptations taking over the music industry's output in the 2000s
But you remember being able to hear if the music was actually good and not buying shit you didn't really like.

Moviegoing has stopped being the preferred way to watch movies and the industry is whining like they always do. If you listen in between the lines, you can hear the almost silent shriek of shekeltomy.

And I bet you think it isn't.

Yes.

She's still the only old woman I would fuck.

10/10 aesthetics since they were able to survive aging so well.

They're the only thing keeping the ""industry""" afloat kek. Why are hollywood people so delusional?

Thanks Helicopter Friend

Capeshitters unironically believe this. These are the people you share this board with.

well, she's gay and this board is now 80% r/donald homophobes so I'm gonna go with nope

Well, not really but sort of yes. There's a lot of weird confrontation on the subway and elevated trains. The first interaction, minus the stealing, is something I've seen before. Guys bullying a dork and older black men telling them to stop. All the robberies I've seen or heard of on the trains are like shock and awe robberies, not slow like that. They bust in and beat on people really fast then steal shit and run.

You just know...

Lucky Kstew

Ummmmmmm.....

Star wars, which is basically capeshit, and actual capeshit are the only movies that create buzz anymore. Noone cares about Oscar bait these days

You can't name the Mouse.

Furious movies make more than capeshit

buzz is entirely manufactured so that's not a problem. buzz would be created around whatever is being pushed by the folks in charge

Reminder Mark Zuckerberg has direct access to manipulate one of the most influential and prevalent social media platforms and will use it to become President of the United States

Imagine them both trapped in a cage, having to comply with your every command.

They are so frightened, yes.

>movies that aren't capeshit are Oscar bait

These are the people you share this board with.

The fuck is wrong with that nerd fagget.

Started first making a post saying that I hope that's true, but there's no way it is when you look further in.

That can't be real.

newbois

I'm so glad this washed up coke slut kicked off in epic fashion only for her digital hologram to float through space as everyone laughs.

Jessie Eisenberg is actually doing it

TLJ
Theater Count 4,232
Lady Bird
Theater Count 271

Scott Rudin Productions
Entertainment 360
IAC Films
A24 (2017) (USA) (theatrical)
Elevation Pictures (2017) (Canada) (theatrical)
No big 4 studio backing, no one see's it

no one thinks that dipshit. but it is objectively better than anything thats come out in the past ten years

she used to be so hot as a teenager. would've been great eye candy on some capeshit

She received a lifetime achievement aware at FIFTY when the award usually goes to a man in his late seventies or eighties.

She's been given the heave-ho by the establishment. This noise she is making is just her calling for attention.

>"ruining the viewing habits"
fuck this burger way of thinking
people watch capeshit because they like it, no one's forcing them to
if jodie doesn't like this state of things she can make a movie that is entertaining, and then people can watch that, instead

Yep. I can speak from experience. I only go to the movies to see Star Wars and 1 or 2 capeshits a year.

All those masterfully crafted movies like Bladerunner, Baby Driver, Dunkirk, Get Out, Lady Bird, etc, I watch online for free.

Why is it only the uggo celebrities like her and Pegg bash capeshit? Is it because they’re too old and ugly to get roles?

Less than 3 or 4 capeshit movies come out a year this board is exhaggerating as usual.

DCucks will forever be assblasted and never EVER get a good, or even tolerable film

>Bladerunner
>Get Out
>masterfully crafted
kekt

no she's not /yourgirl/
the difference is
she actually knows and cares about cinema
you are just assblasted that Disney films are more popular than WB ones

>Superhero movies this year
>Logan
>Wonder Woman
>Spider-man
>Guardians
>Thor
>Justice League

What does dc have to do with anything he said you obsessed fuckhead?

Wow six wow

only wonder woman was worth the ticket price

Is it still soft lads?

>Logan
This movie was horrible.

I'm gay and every time when I see this gif I feel tickling in my ding dong

Thanks helicopter friend.

You definitely right that it would take someone with half a brain to say something so retarded. If we'd reached saturation point then the good ones would have started bombing. the reality is, if anything, that big budget supehero movies are one of the few reliably profitable genres out there.

Blaming capeshit for ruining moviegoing is like blaming Manchester City for ruining the title race. They're doing their job, it's everyone else that's fucking up.

That's a lot of fucking movies, dipshit. And the budgets for these movies are insane, the difference between 4 and 6 here is the GDP of a small nation.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>dyke
>/ourgirl/

max? Could you pls make more youtube videos and tweet again? We miss you and since your latest movie is a huge success there is more than on reason to praise you. You really bring us happiness and hope for a better future of cinematic story telling.

Shills always mention DC for some reason. Maybe because after 20 MCU movies the peak of capeshit is still Nolan

No it’s not you fucking insect. A lot of movies came out this year but your normie attention span only notices capeshit and garbage like Get out or whatever ad comes on your faggy fackbook. Watch movies.

That's because she's a prime tomboy.

thanks helicopter friend