youtube.com/watch?v=1HBnyJ-KBQM
youtu.be/snYiHlnuyEk
youtu.be/i8bzt1a6Zzw
youtube.com/watch?v=7esKe2Q2Qto
youtube.com/watch?v=wJD5oAruU_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FyvBskQuzcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hate his videos.

ComicPop and Comicstorian are much better.

I like that one video he made about how much money he's making from YT that he quit his job, but still trying to justify his college degree.

Why? For me it's the opposite, I can't stand Comicstorian. Seems fake as shit and his videos are boring.

Doesnt he suck off Batman alot?

>so yeah...
Awful.

Such a strange and minor thing to find awful

Shit opinions. Terribly put together videos. Terrible tastes.

Ok.

Yep, as well as Miles, for whatever reason.

Shitty video format.
Can't handle his voice for more than a minute (personal preference, honestly).
Too quiet when speaking.
Comicstorian over exaggerates and has shitty humor.

I realized he was a batfag after his video on how """"""hard"""""" it was to kill Batman

kek that sounds awful, link?

youtu.be/oF8fIftiM2w

His videos are hit and miss for me, but that's about it. I prefer him over Comicstorian atleast.

I like him, but only because he has a better voice and mic and I never actually pay attention to the videos anyway. I just listen to them while doing something else.

Tried to learn about Infinity Gauntlet from him, didn't realize I'd need to sit through eight hours of video.

Is his History of the DC Universe series still only one episode?

I like him on the Elseworlds Exchange/Weekly Pull, but generally I prefer ComicPop's stuff. Back Issues is fucking gold, I wish more Sup Forums guys watched it.

You can literally read all of Thanos Quest and Infinity Gauntlet in less time than he takes to go over it, because instead of explaining it he's ironically mostly just noting concise things that happened in a verbalized fashion and skipping over things that require more focus.

Here's who I'm sad to see not carry on their work
youtube.com/watch?v=NWMJ8fAAWeA
youtube.com/watch?v=1HBnyJ-KBQM

I was hoping to use it as a way to introduce casual associates into what Thanos is meant to be come what may in the MCU, but he's just sort of stayed on hiatus even despite the release of the movie looming. This would be the perfect time to get views from that audience for this sort of thing.

Hell I'm disappointed Sup Forums of all places with all their projects never bothered to dub a comic. There must be amateur editors, animators and voice actors here looking for exposure, how better than with something that has pre-installed success.

I mean I actually just used VLC to check and make sure I wasn't just exaggerating, and it states 3 (THREE) hours at least to go through his TQ and IG vids.
Who has that time to have a couple of comics "explained" to them?

His videos are now all "Hulk vs" and "This character kills everyone", "how to kill such and such" in an endless circle.

He's a good guy but such a know-it-all.

I can't splooge for Rob no more.

Caitlin, on the other hand...hnnng.

And with that being said...

>Alright you guys. We gotta talk. Diversity, is not the problem. The problem is YOU guys because all you whiny bitches hate change. Waaah we don't want a black iron man girl, shut the fuck up. Marvel is putting out great material and you guys should check your manners for stressing out these people who put a lot of effort to tell a message. And fuck DC.

I love this guy's vids:

youtu.be/snYiHlnuyEk

Broken Continuity is the most under appreciated comics Youtuber.

youtu.be/i8bzt1a6Zzw

Only watched his Injustice videos before the second game. Basically, dropped.

Basically he's the best thing coming out of rebirth right now

>Implying Rob doesn't do the same shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=7esKe2Q2Qto

There's not a single based comics person left on Youtube except maybe Razorfist but he mostly just likes Daredevil and The Shadow.

>Forgetting ComicPop

I tried watching a random video of theirs and the first thing that came to mind was this.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJD5oAruU_Q

>>Implying Rob doesn't do the same shit.

Nah, I don't like any of these jokers. The good ones have like 20 subs and 5 views.

You've gotta start with an episode of Back Issues.

Basically he takes a famous comic arc and explains it to two people who've never read comics.

>youtube.com/watch?v=FyvBskQuzcI

He really has a hard on for Secret Empire to the point where it annoys me. He should just suck Spencer's dick and can it a day

I hate his videos the way he narrates takes too long to get to the point

everytime he has to interject some big but yet redundant words to explain something

>mfw my country yotubers have better content than shitty american ones

oh boy.