JUMANJI BFTO

variety.com/2017/film/news/box-office-star-wars-last-jedi-jumanji-2-1202650420/

Disney-Lucasfilm’s “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” has cleared the $1 billion milestone in worldwide grosses in less than three weeks.

>“Star Wars: The Last Jedi” pulled in $120.4 million globally on the New Year’s Eve weekend with $52.4 million at 4,232 domestic venues and $68 million internationally during the Friday-Sunday period.

>“The Last Jedi” is now the eighth highest-grossing domestic movie of all time with $517.1 million — only $15 million behind last year’s “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” in the seventh spot. On the worldwide chart, it’s now 24th with $1.04 billion, edging Universal-Illumination’s “Despicable Me 3.” The tentpole’s international total, currently at $523.2 million, will see a significant jolt when it opens on Jan. 5 in China, its final market.

>“Star Wars: The Last Jedi” has also topped Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast,” which grossed $504 million in North America, for the top spot among 2017 releases domestically. It’s the fourth 2017 title to go past $1 billion worldwide, along with “Beauty and the Beast” at $1.26 billion, “The Fate of the Furious” at $1.24 billion and “Despicable Me 3” at $1.03 billion.

>“The Last Jedi” is also winning the domestic weekend box office crown for the third time with $52.4 million, edging Sony’s “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle,” which took in $50.6 million at 3,765 locations for the Friday-Sunday.

WHO'S LITTY NOW?

it's a 4-day weekend though

Who cares.
Jumanji is pretty meh anyways.

>it’s the redditor/disney fanatic posting more spongebob memes in an attempt to fit in
Cringe

DA WUN GUMPENNY MAYD MOAR MUNNEE DEN DUH OVEH WUN

it's sad that a multi million dollar sequel to the biggest name in cinema history is facing competition from a sequel no one asked for
star wars is fucking pathetic

>competition
Except Star Wars came out a week before Jumanji. There’s no competition whatsoever.

Jumanji is kicking TLJ's ass though you fucking disneyshill

WTF you fucks told me this was bombing harder than Baywatch??

>There’s no competition whatsoever.
imagine being this unmasculine
Get#Litty

UNMASCULINE critic detected

Jumanji is making more money per theater than soy wars, despite having bigger screens and theaters being forced to give it the bigger screens

No, it's making money. But far less money than TLJ.

>Jumanji is kicking TLJ's ass
TLJ: $517 mil
Jumanji: $169 mil
You were saying?

But TLJ is in more theaters than Jumanji.

IT made less than Rogue One?

That’s fucking funny

>OUT OF TOUCH Star Wars fanboy saves images from UNMASCULINE kids shows

>Spongebob
>UNMASCULINE

>Star Wars fanboy
I'm not a Star Wars fanboy if I'm not a misogynist racist manchild.

IT only made money at all because of all the creepy clown memes.

>it’s the edgy Sup Forums shitposter posting more racist memes in an attempt to fit in
You are Reddit.

The fact the difference is nose small despite the screens, competition, timeframe and brand names involved is incredibly embarrassing on its own.

Sony, Rock, Black, Hart, Robin Williams ghost etc. don't give a shit if TLJ makes a billion or if Jumanji doesn't make a billion (yet will still be massively successful).

Way to miss the point.

>Way to miss the point.
That's the joke.