Ashi brushing her hair over her ear to try and get Jack to notice her

>ashi brushing her hair over her ear to try and get Jack to notice her
>that excited "more?" when jack says her cooking is good.
>asking about his past to basically figure out if it's okay for them be a couple
>gets visibly excited to take off the robe in front of him, and visibly disappointed when he stops her
>coming back to say "bye" when she goes to get new clothes because she want's to see him one more time after turning the corner
>that all around hopeful and sweet personality
>There was a scene where Jack and Ashi stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds not long after their kiss.
>Starts rubbing the goop off of his face but keeps her hand there even after the spot is clean
>Forces him to come clean about why he left, and chooses not to chastise him, but to comfort him and tell him that she'll help him make everything right
>eats the eye candy of jack showering but doesn't stay out of respect to his shyness about nudity
Please don't take her from us, Genndy.
Please don't take her from Jack

>strawpoll.me/12982841/
>strawpoll.me/12985837/

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Th0xD1rUUn
vocaroo.com/i/s1A925AIePWx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Jack beats Aku
>goes to past and beats Aku
>peace and harmony
>Jack and Ashi have child
>Aku reborn

Calling it.

He's not going back pastfag

Calm down, dude, you'll have an aneurysm before the finale.

ashifags need to burn in hell

Swooce the fuck outta here.

>the baby is crying
>Jack and Ashi watch their baby child in horror
>Ashi passes looks at Jack with tears in her eyes
>Jack nods solemnly, grinding his teeth in frustration
>he stands up and grabs the sword from a glass cabinet
>lifts it over the baby
>the blame trembles
>Ashi closes her eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks
>Jack's tears fall upon the baby's crying face
>the sword descends rapidly against the baby
>cut to black
>the baby's crying dies out
>two seconds of silence
>Jack and Ashi's wailing is heard, getting louder, yet still distant
>it slowly fades away
>WATCHA!

If Aku literally being the father doesn't create an inherently evil individual, then being the grandfather likely won't.

>jack kills aku
>somehow this resets everything that happened since he left the past (fucking magic don't gotta explain shit)
>ashi gets sucked into time warp back somehow
>both jack and ashi wake up in the past, both have regressed in age such that each are as old as jack was when all first shows up. this is why his story is reiterated in the last episode.
>both jack and ashi are able to relive their childhoods that aku deprived them of

>Aku is trapped in the sword
>Jack's son (or daughter) sneaks it out of the shrine one day
>HEY KID! IT'S YOUR GRANDPA! WANNA MEET ME?

>Ashi now has ability to create time portals, like Aku does
>season ends with Ashi overcoming Aku's darkness and sending Jack back in time
calling it now baby!

what the fuck

>WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE AS AKOOL AS YOUR GRANDPA?

>gets visibly excited to take off the robe in front of him, and visibly disappointed when he stops her

Slut

>GO ON. SAY 'FUCK.' NO ONE WILL HEAR IT.

Jacks more than likely going to die and get to have his happy ending in the afterlife for his reward
JUST LIKE MY MONGOLIAN FINGER PAINTINGS

Bruh

>robe
It's a gi

I was right about the first part

Hope Im two for two this Saturday
>JackgettingdecapitatedwhileAshicriesassheholdshishead-tier

I hope that the twist is that she's only pretending to be in love with him and Jack has to kill her at the end.

She doesnt understand the taboo of nudity because she is autistic.

also its a gi

vocaroo.com/i/s0Th0xD1rUUn

>JackgettingdecapitatedwhileAshicriesassheholdshishead-tier
Don't remind me.

Whoops, wrong one!

All she knows is it makes his voice squeak

user what the fuck

Could be she's trying to provoke a reaction, could be she (still) doesn't see why it's such a big deal and is just happy to give Jack back the gi he lent her.

I do want more of Jack completely losing his cool, though. We'll never get cute, funny, fighty Ashi/Jack adventures.

vocaroo.com/i/s1A925AIePWx

Pastfags will come up with anything to satisfy their headcanon.

Samurai "Toddler Trouble" Jack

Post yfw Genndy is the Vermont user

what

>Coming soon to CN, It's the newest sitcom everyone's buzzing about!
>it's a romcom/slice of life story about A stoic samurai and his cute and plucky girlfriend adjust to life together in their studio apartment
>Hijinks ensue as her overprotective and overbearing father tries to barge in

Needs a title

this reminds me of that fucking horrifying Master Shake post about The Legend of Korra, fuck you bud

SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN PERFECTION

Everyone Hates Aku

That's some deep shit, user.

All I want is a Gurren Lagann Parallel Works treatment for Samurai Jack. A series of 15 or so 8-minute shorts made in different artists exploring their own versions of the story would be incredible and a perfect compliment to season 5.

also we'd get a comfy contemporary slice of life episode about Jack and Ashi living together and that would awesome

These threads are getting fucking weird.

"So, here I am, King. King of all the land. Who'd have thought that? Huh, not me. I guess you know who these guys are now, because I certainly do. I don't wanna know them. And yup, I may be king, I have all the power in the world ... and all the land ... and all that stuff. But you know ... I don't really think I want it. I just wanna go home, with Ashi, and I dunno, have a cup of tea. Hmmm ... it's not gonna happen. It's true what they say, 'The grass is always greener, and you don't really know what it is you have, until it's gone ... gone ... gone" ...

>Samuraifeld
>The opening theme is the same only its done on Japanese instruments instead
>Aku bursts into Jack's appartment like Kramer
>SAMURAI FOOL
>Oh hey Aku how's it going?
>I NEED TO BORROW YOUR SWORD
>Ahhh, waddya need it for this time Aku?
>Scotsman as George Costanza
>Newman is The Guardian
>Ashi as Elaine Benes

WANT

Be careful..

>Baby Aku is born good

Stupid and overly dramatic

Ashi is way too nice to be Elaine.

And Jack has more charisma and comedic skill than Seinfeld.

The problem with the crossover is that everyone in Seinfeld is an asshole/ jew, while Jack and ashi are actually good people

Aku makes for a good Kramer, though.

oops

Oh sweet you included me

Can't argue with that.

I want to pitch this to Genndy and the CN execs

>that shadow

KILL ME user

Meet in Dallas faggot

>WHEN DOES THE TRAGIC BEGIN?

THANK YOU FOR ACQUAINTING ME TO MY LONG LOST DAUGHTER, FOOLISH SAMURAI.
NOW SUFFER FOREVER IN THE PIT OF HATE WHILE ASHI AND I DO SOME MUCH NEEDED FATHER/DAUGHTER BONDING

Dallas? Salad.

L E T S G O
E
T
S
G
O

There's more than one of us that does that, actually. I think one guy uses an underscore though.

Pencil

Unless aku seeded her with goodness on purpose so she could seduce Jacko

What the fuck, you made me notice that and now that pic is even more sad.

Dammit where's the Vermont user?!

Vermont.

I like you.

No shit, I'm asking where the fuck is he here. This thread needs his contemporary episode plots to lighten the mood

>give negative answers to the poll to be an ebin shitposter
>all of you fags answered truthfully

You guys suck

>the sword descends rapidly against the baby

sounds weird, consider revising

No.

>No shit, I'm asking where the fuck is he here.

Sup Forums, mostly.

Todd i swear to God I'm gonna punch you in the dick

I'm sort of an autist when it comes to literary analysis, but I think this show has a lot of really good subtle themes that go unnoticed.

I'm thoroughly convinced that Ashi will survive: Aku as we all know is representative of fire, he's very often seen burning stuff, hell his whole lair is fashioned after this theme. Jack is representative of water, and Ashi is nature/ plant life. The relationship between these forces leads me to believe both Jack and Ashi will survive, and here's why:

This whole season has revolved around the idea of loving nature. Ashi was literally thrown into a burning pit of tar, fire, and coal to burn her individualism away as a young child. Still, underneath all of that she retained her fundamental love of nature, curiosity about the world, and was still a good person. She's like a seed that's been buried in the ground during a forest fire, any and all growth burned away. However, once she exits the life of the cult (after the fire subsides), and spends time with jack, her transformation begins and she starts to bloom. In episode 4 & 5, there are lots of themes centered around water and its association with Jack's character. The sea dragon ride, the island, her going after him and washing the black suit off, running in the rain to find him, the two of them drinking together at the oasis in episode 8, and even in episode 9 when he was shown bathing, its very consistent.

In episode 9, the forest fire (aku) returned, wiping away the new growth that Ashi experienced, however, underneath all the brand new tar and coals she still fundamentally exists as we've been shown when Jack slashed her with the sword.

Water puts out fires, and it causes life to regrow, and that's where Jack comes in.

not anymore, the semester is over so I'm back home unfortunately

Autism can be a blessing in disguise. As for your analysis, it actually does make sense.

The act of "cleansing" is an extremely prevalent recurring motif throughout the series. Casting off the old and becoming something better. Like a fire burning away the forest so it can grow anew, as you pointed out. This is another reason why I think Jack's going to remain in the future. Yes, the old forest was beautiful, but something better could be growing underneath the cinders. I love this season.

Its been an emotional roller coaster though.

I just want my slice of life comedy about Aku and Ashi
Forget about the foolish samurai

That only makes it more memorable, right?

Fuck off Aku, your daughter wants your mortal foe and not you. Also Gendo called, he's suing your ass for royalties as worst father

I am screen capping this user, nice analysis!

I seriously believe that all these "learning disabilities" actually put people ahead of the curve.

They just are different and non-conforming is all user.

Post it

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

Btw would you watch a contemporary slice of life/romcom spinoff of Jack and Ashi adjusting to living together in a studio apartment as newlyweds?

of course, I'm the guy with too much time who writes them

CN needs to pick this show up

I really like this interpretation user

every time

Is it wrong to just want Jack to be happy?

Of course not.
I also want her to be happy as much if not more so.

Inherited Traits skip a generation sometimes, blame recessive genes.

>Ashi and Jack have two kids
>twins
>one is evil and blonde, one is good and dark haired
>both named Hebi

Each Episode Develops Ashi and Jack's Relationship further if anyone noticed ....
>Episodes 1-3: Both Enemies and Strangers
>Episode 4: Enemy is now one-sided on Ashi's part.
>Episode 5: Acquaintances
>Episode 6: Friends
>Episode 7: Close Friends
>Episode 8: Sexual Tension is now rising
>Episode 9: Both want to pursue a romantic relationship, but one is afraid to commit (because Jack is afraid of losing her to Aku)
>Episode 10: Presumably when they become a couple officially with Aku out of the way.

>B-BUT GENNDY IS A HACK AND THE ROMANCE SUBLOT IS LITERALLY FILLER AND CAME OUT OF NOWHERE

It's so simple, THANK YOU

>mfw Jashi is the ship equivalent of Donald Trump and Sup Forums is split like America during the last meme wars

War. War never changes