Post some cartoon ideas, Sup Forums!

Post some cartoon ideas, Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2m3n62_hercules-the-legendary-journeys_shortfilms
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Nah.

Population of malformed or bizzare alien creature lives below a population of well-evolved humans, driving much of the planet's economy through menial labour.

One of these evolved people (main character) regularly visits and documents the lower levels to mock them or make $$$ off their entertainment value.

Not sure what the plot would be but that's the concept. Pretty sure the main would remain a villain throughout, at the end of the story I think I'd kill them off in some really brutal fashion.

In a world full of powerful superheroes duking it out with dangerous supervillains, a small group of C-tier villains band together to get rich.

A world full of anthropomorphic animals with human species as a minority, but instead of actual interesting worldbuilding, there are lots of subverted expectations!
First of all, you'd probably expect it to be about a human. True, one of the main cast is indeed a rare straight human white male, but he's not the main hero! The main hero is actually his short robot friend! SUBVERTED
Second, you'd probably expect his robot friend to be quirky and cynical, but instead he's very insecure about being the only machine in the world capable of emotions and constantly acts like a huge pussy! SUBVERTED
Third, you'd probably expect all these animals to be furry shit, but I'm not gay so instead of fur they have freaky skins the colour their fur would be! SUBVERTED

That's a good one

>joke character
>wants to be a hero
>everyone sees character as a joke
>does something that seems unuseful
>actually helps a lot but nobody recognizes it
>not even the joke character
>but we the viewers know that the joke isn't such a joke after all

A regular human travels to another planet and is basically a superhero compared to the natives. Basically reverse superman.

That's regular superman.

Reverse Superman would be a superhero travels to a land of other supers and loses his powers.

A show about talking wolf cubs living in a forest. The show takes place a few centuries after the extinction of the human race so as the show goes on, they find the scattered ruins of our society. and then mystery shit happens idk

An assassin that takes heavy hallucinating drugs that makes every big fight scene change according to how his day went.

IE: If he was playing retro videogame before the hit, I the scene would look like an 8 bit videogame

All the ideas I come up with have been taken already

An animated version of Michael Rosen travels the world, accompanied by a faithful pet sidekick.
He narrates everything that happens to him in his signature style.

Akira Clyde - during ww2 an anthropomorphic American dog pilot shoots down a cat zero pilot. They crash on a MYSTERIOUS island and have to survive the dangers on it, and from eachother. Think about spy vs spy mixed with the first few minutes of Kong skull island. Art style will look like a mix of ww2 propaganda posters and classic squash and stretch animation

The Catstills - A big city cat down on his luck has to move back home to the country backwoods. He's taken back in by his hick mountain lion relatives, and has to pull his own weight. His relatives brew up a drink called feshine, distilled cat nip, banned world wide. With the houndhound dog Sherrif and boar mayor hot on thier trails, our big city MC must learn down home lessons and put himself in things he never thought he would do. Art style would be inspired by genndy tartakotsky with ren and stimpy like ofd model reactions.

Goth hunt- a Hispanic pizza maker tries his damndest to fulfil his lifelong dream to get a goth gf. This awkward cringelord must face supernatural horrors, crushing nihilism, hot topic, and more only to fail every time. Each episode would be our sperglord Johnny bravo going after a different goth girl inspired by famous Goths in animation, film, and video games. Art style would be Tim Burton esque mixed with soul eater.

Pan pls

Post Wrestle Dads!

>RebelTaxi: The Show

Two gay boys pee themselves.
Okay now that guy doesn't need to post, the thread can continue.

Give him a more interesting career and add a non goth sidekick and you are cash.

Paranormal subplots and b movie spoofs ensured.

Just take SUSAN from Blazblue, make five of him, and let them loose on a city to "Protect."

*Six.

My room's lights were off. Couldn't see the leftmost one.

>Been working on a cartoon idea for a little over a year now
>Nothing too crazy, not too much art, but having a hell of a time writing the characters and developing their world
>Haven't had so much confidence and shit in years while working on this
>CN announces a new show at their latest upfront with a nearly identical premise and setting as what I was doing

To be fair, it wasn't a very uncommon idea, but fuck man it hurts.

>trying to think of original animations to do on yt
>ponder of any successful series on yt that are primarily animals
>draw a blank outside of happy tree friends and maybe simons cat
>wonder if doing anything animal based automatically leads to >ew furries

What show?

Long ago, Monsters use to roam the world with the Divines, holy spirits who crafted the world. The Monsters ruled the world as Humanity was weak and frail, falling to their whims and who terrorized them. The Divines taking mercy on Humanity created Magic and gifted it to Humanity so they could defend themselves. Humanity used magic to fight the Monsters, which allowed them to grow within power and status.

The story is set in a world that is now recovering from the Second Magic War, after the Great Powers of the world went to war against each other in order to expand their influence and borders. The Second Magic War ended in massive destruction and poverty, but the United Foundation of Magic (UFM) was founded, a league meant to solve the problems of the world through diplomatic relations and is hosted within the City of Magia, a united city-state that has had an influx of Non-Wizards of the world due to being displaced by the Second Magic War.

Horus, a young Prince to the Magic Kingdom of Aerial, invited to attend and study within the prestigious Magia Academy with other Wizards in the world. While attending their schooling Anti-Magic revolution slowly begins to grow in the world, lead by a vigilante known only as Set proclaims to have been sent by the Divines to bring harmony to the world by ending the Era of Magic and its abuse by Humans.

Pic related.

Craig of The Creek.
There's nothing more but a simple show description as of now, but everything aside from the characters line up very well to what I was working on with my world, which the characters were heavily developed around.
It isn't a perfect copy, but it makes me feel really shitty now.
But being realistic, It probably wouldn't get green-lit at any studio. Maybe It could make it into a book instead, who knows. I still have faith in it.

shut the fuck up you poopy nigger

When I started reading your synopsis, my brain narrated it in the voice from the intro to Hercules: The Legendary Journeys

dailymotion.com/video/x2m3n62_hercules-the-legendary-journeys_shortfilms

I want to thank you for that.

5 teenagers from 5 different planets go on a trip funded by the intergalactic government guided by a cynical android who has the combined personality of the five scientists (all coming from the different planets) that made it.
Kind of like intergalactic birthright or people to people.

A stereotypical 1960s evil genuis attempts to take over the world while Nazi Germany attempts to stop him.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

Fantastic Four series but they're all just morons with super powers who do more damage than they prevent so the city tries to keep them busy with inane shit so they don't try and go out and catch bank robbers and trash the place in the process.

had an idea about anthropomorphic people racing in silly cars on tracks straight from Mario kart.

A fujoshi Dolphin gal tries to trick anons into caves, but this time it happens in the realm beyond a 4-dimensonal step.

That was a DOS-game.

What?

>anthropomorphic people

In an animated world an american cartoon character goes over seas to japan where everyone is anime.
Kappa Mikey needs another chance

A super hero has to buy weapons from a blackmarket dealer who sells to the badguys

>the hero, after being kicked from the army, joins a proffesional tram of pianball-like sport
>except they don’t use pianball guns but overcharged orgazmorators

The hero may be a cute 20h-someting girl, but I geuss it would be more fun if it was 60+ man with a family that now has to deal with his new career.