New year's eve

>new year's eve
why are you here?

Fapping to traps like always

i dont like drinking alchol and socializing because a number changes.

feels fukking good man

'Cos I'm in the bath (wearing sunglasses)

>'you're going out with friends tonight, aren't you user? you're not going to spend your night at the computer again watching movies?'

I plan on having a party on Sup Forums, can I bring friends?

Ugh you don't get to bring friends

because my friend's party doesn't start until 6 pm

Jokes on you I don't have any friends

I saw James Delaney in a warehouse on Wapping Wall yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for the Nootka Sound treaty or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now? Mhmm?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Mhm?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Mhm? Mhm? Mhm?” and blowing handfuls of ash in my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him grunt as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen kegs of saltpeter in his arms without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be African and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the kegs and started inspecting it, he stopped her and told her to be very careful and check them each individually “to prevent any Ka'lisumbaya” and then turned around and glared at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she inspected each keg and put them in a carriage and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by grunting really loudly.

Big guy

maybe
You should do some cardio.

Because it's 11am

last year everyone thought i was going out with friends (all of them had different plans) but i just spent 11pm-1am autistically walking around town, freezing my ass off and staring at the fireworks

Im in the gym, lifting till midnight
we're getting big

At least you went out. Fresh air is always good

It's 5:20am New Years Day and I'm at work on my break

I'm talking a shit at work, there's nothing better to do.

>gf coming over later
>house feels uncomfy as fuck because heat lagging, dirty floors
>just wanna lounge and shitpost with no human interaction
feels uncomfortable, lads

not bad

i did this once too, too ashamed to admit to my parents that i had no friends, but it was from 10.30pm to 2am and got a bad cough because of all the smoke from the firecrackers

it felt bad man

>>just wanna lounge and shitpost with no human interaction
this is my ideal new year, why are my parents so opposed to me doing this?

My gf is spending it with her friends.

and I'm all alone watching BLACKED mirror

break up with her and spend New Years with us, user.

Its just another day. Literally nothing happens and in a years time it will take place again.

why wouldn't your gf want to be with you so you could kiss at midnight, you cuck?

Are you supposed to go out for the whole day on NYE? And what if I don't have plans, isn't it too late? Or do I go out by myself? I mean it's 11 in the morning.

I wanted to watch the BLACKED 2017 retropesticve

I wanted to do shit with my friends but theyre all doing family stuff for new years eve

So i went home to see my parents for the holidays instead but theyre both ill now im ill so nownow im just lying here blowing my nose and spluttering

I always celebrated New Year's Eve alone in quite, pleasant setting. Like a little bit of alcohol, good movie and some food. I could've gone at the party with my friends or something like that but I hate those big celebrations and doing this big, crazy shit so I celebrate in quite and comfy setting.

>My gf is spending it with her friends.
you do realize she's gonna fuck some black guy there, and break up with you a few weeks later, right?

I don't have a social life

>didn't get invited to anything
>/fat/ trying to get /fit/
>don't want to drink because it'll make depression worse
>don't want to drink because all i have is 175 proof rum and i'd half the bottle

Because i have been out partying every single week this year, i just want to chill and watch some movies while the fireworks go off in the background. Comfy as fuck

>new year's eve
>why are you here?

It's 12:08 in the afternoon.

I didn't get invited to anything. Not that I want to go, but still. Feels bad.

Jokes on you its already 2018 here

Studying for the CPA exam.

don't wanna socialize

>ALL IS QUIET ON NEW YEARS DAY
>I WANT TO BE WITH YOU BE WITH YOU

What else would I do? Hang out with some normie fucks and talk about shit? Nah, I'm good thanks mate
Shitposting with your Sup Forums bros is and always will be maximum comfy

Heh, yeah I got scolded for not getting invited anywhere by my parents. I'm pretty positive that I'm as far as I can be from a failure when it comes to my studies, my internships, getting well-read, etc... but it's still enough to detract from the fact that in spite of all that, I'm still a loser with no friends.

It doesn't help that (and I love her despite it) my mother was miss-popularity growing up so it's jarring to her that someone could end with no new years party (but it's been like that for 20 years so I thought she'd start getting used to it by now). My dad is more lenient about this because he has medically-diagnosed Aspergers but even he's always had friends for company, so I can tell he thinks I'm a fucking retard because I by no means have autism either, but still can't get friends.

Ah well.

Same here, the liver needs a break and noone bothers you at Newyear since everyone else is out partying.

>that in memoriam
They have black wings in heaven now

If you take care of yourself at all and have a decent major you'll be drowning in pussy once all that delayed gratification kicks in though. Modern numales are weak competition and all idiot english lit dropouts with no money.

For you.

It's not about the pussy. I mean, my mother knows how this work I think, even if she didn't care enough to do, but it must apparent to her that eventually will fuck me to get married so long as I make enough dough.

She's just awed that I can't be a likeable enough person that one single person can think of me as a solid guy to have for a New Years party.

>mother is a former stacy
>dad literally has autism
Christ. So is she cheating on him or did her looks just fade? That's gotta fuck you up right?

Wrong. Girls only want guys who are outgoing/muscular. A shy average guy with an OK career isn't going to magically get women. Plus, with automation and artificial intelligence, there won't be any jobs in the near future.

tfw booked a hotel room so I dont have to spend new years eve with my parents

The autism isn't severe, and he always has good looks for him to wing it. That and he has a bunch of interests he can get you passionate about just by listing off some facts about them, so not the man you'd be bored by.

She herself is a paralegal from one of the biggest universities here so money was never really an issue, and in here being popular, there's a lot to do with that she's (well, pretty but also) very kind and genuinely compassionate about others.

It's an odd match but the two families have similar social standing so at the heart of it, there was never really money. I think when he met her he was still a consultant, but not even in the MBB if I recall.

>wasting 50 bucks so that your parents don't think you're a loser

But you all the pussy is outside the comfort of ur home

Spending nye chasing pussy sounds like some type of hell.

Only Chads get the pussy. It's a futile effort.

175 proof? where do you even get that

DELET

i am really hoping that none of my nigger/pajeet neighbors throw a loud party tonight and are celebrating somewhere else

the silence is very good right now

always here bub

What is your obsession with black people? What makes you think he even lives anywhere near them?

>3DPD
>Even once

Break up now. She's cheating for sure. Have some dignity.

I am about to end it all. Any tips on some painless methods???

train

swatting

why do you even care about what your parents think?

he mentioned blacked, not me.

I was semi-invited to a small party but I'm too lazy and socially awkward to go
and don't really mind spending it with you guys desu

drink plenty and hang yourself by your ankles.

lol

Tonight I'm gonna spend the night alone In home, I have friends, but i prefer staying comfy in my room because that's cheaper and it's more fun for me.

I do enjoy going out for drinks. I just don't have any friends.

Why are you ?

Doesnt sound painless

Because I'm sick as fuck. Damn airports are germ factories.

Can't stop sneezing.

Going to buy a bottle of rum in a few minutes, drink and watch Peaky Blinders while doing coke till I pass out then wake up and head to a party at a Strip Club alone and spend my entire Christmas bonus.

Just chillin while some work's being done on my car. Thanks for asking, user. You're a big guy. I hope you have a big night.

Because NYE isn't for 10 hours and I fucked up by not getting tickets to this club thing anyways. Ah well, somehow I'll survive.

Liquor store with the regular rum.

You pretty much have to mix it with something, although it's easy to get fucking hammered since it's basically double strength

>tfw 25 year old NEET still living with parents
>they've completely given up on me ever having a normal social life and no longer both asking about my plans for NYE, xmas, halloween etc.

am I on easy street Sup Forums?

I like to give the guy who does it for free something to do

when they die you're fucked

I'm the same except I've been toiling in a call centre for 2 years so I've got a ~£14k float for when I need to go it alone before killing myself

Anyone recommend some New Years kino to watch while getting drunk? I was thinking about watching some Arnold films

This is me but i have a job, just saving up to buy my own house. Get a job lad

>when they die you're fucked
If you are the only child it is likely they will leave the house in your name, assuming they own a house of course, so couldnt you just sell the house and live off that money in some apartment before either fixing your life or killing yourself? Thats my plan anyways.

source

Stop say black guy. Its "nigger" on Sup Forums fucking newfag.

woah, don't cut yourself on that edge there bro

I'm in the same boat user. These virgin faggots have no idea how good they have it.

black guy, nigger, coon, not gonna change the fact he's fucking your gf right now.

MWAAAAAAAH

It's -21 degrees Celsius in Ottawa and they cancelled all the fun shit.

You think anyone in here have a "real" gf?

Normie shit is boooooring!

Remember that it only feels bad because people EXPECT you to do otherwise

true. still doesn't feel good though. i just want to watch a good movie and relax tonight, is that so wrong?

Too damn cold out

>going by yourself

Still a loser.

I hit middle age at about 24.

>feels fukking good man
Liar.