So what did make Superman go insane in the Injustice universe? For sure it wasn't killing the Joker

So what did make Superman go insane in the Injustice universe? For sure it wasn't killing the Joker.

It was the fact that He accidentally killed Lois and caused Metropolis to get destroyed.
Add in certain factions pushing him such as the government and Aquaman, Diana being crazy in the Regime-verse and no one really standing up to him (all from the comic) and his mental state deteriorated.

And Batman turning his back on him

Having such a disgusting costume did him in.

Why don't you look at any of the storytimes or use Wikipedia?

Wanted to debate

Tiny penis

Killing his child. I think he could have gotten over anything else, but that was just too much.

Joker went out of his way to ensure that millions of people dying would be directly Superman's fault, which caused him to snap.

Joker made him kill Lois (also his kid), Metropolis

Which convinced him that all of it happened cuz he held back

And decided to save humanity from itself (I think)

,isn't that what Wonder Woman manned him to believe?

Writers that had a fundamental lack of understanding of the character of superman, and just wanted to perpetuate character assassination of one of the world's most enduring icons.

Because. You know. The world is fucking edgy, batman is a symbol of hope, Harley Quinn isn't a villain anymore and cats have opposable thumbs.

Fuck DC for allowing this trash to continue.

In the Injustice universe he always felt isolated from others, he really had no connection with people apart from Lois and the child he was going to have who would experience so many of the same feelings he had. So when Joker killed his only anchors he took it out on the rest of the world, deeming them unfit to take care of themselves.

I think the injustice universe's superman is innately more authoritarian, and hard hearted than normal superman. Even in the happy alternate future he shows some hints of this.

it was murdering his wife and unborn son while under the effects of hallucinogens.

Now that Jon exists in the comics, it honestly feels even shittier.

It was a number of things
>tricked into killing Lois and his baby
>the nuking of Metropolis
>the U.S. President authorizing a black ops kidnapping mission against his parents
>Kalibak taunting him about all of the above, which lead to him slaughtering all the Parademons on Earth
>Batman and co. breaking into the Fortress of Solitude where Jon and Martha were, making it look like ANOTHER kidnapping attempt
>Green Arrow accidentally shooting Jon Kent in the shoulder, which made Supes beat him to death
>Guardians of Oa (who let Krypton explode) come and tell him that his behavior is unacceptable

And keep in mind that those first six things happened in like a month in-universe.

Indeed

>Everything changed when Superman has his ONE BAD DAY

JOKER WAS RIGHT

wrong pic

Forgot that Wonder Woman pushed him because she wanted the BKC

who cares, joker was a scrub who wanted to play on easy mode because he couldn't handle a real challenge anymore.

And he ended up dead.

Kryptonite infused fear toxin could have given him brain damage. Him killing his pregnant wife didn't help. Her death detonating Metropolis would have overwhelmed him. Wonder Woman doing her best impression of Lady Macbeth didn't help. Batman being a dick to him for killing Joker and hiding in his cave in order to undermine every thing he did instead of being next to him countering Diana's bullshit was a terrible mistake. Assholes like Aquaman, Kalibak and the US government picking fights with him at the worst possible moments probably sealed the deal. I think that covers it.

In the latest game implies that Wonder Woman tempt Superman to be a tyrant so she can be his queen and rule the world. She also a giant cunt.

Is there a reason for Diana being crazier than usual in Injustice that's not wanting to bang Clark's dick off of his body?

Super Daughter will never be an actual thing and this makes me sad.

I know this is an alternate universe and all, but Superman proved he wouldn't snap if Lois died. Manchester black made superman think she was dead, and he was about to kill Black, until he realized it wouldn't change anything except make him into a monster.

I think it would have been better if Superman adopted the more proactive role, with none of the holy shit I am crazy parts. Make it hard for the gamer/reader to chose a correct side. Dealing with threats permanently without sacrificing your humanity, or giving the courts the chance to rule.

Look, she's either a psychopath lusting for power or a psychopath lusting for cock. There's no other explanation.

See Apparently in the Injustice world, Diana was always evil and Luthor was always good. Who would have thought an evil Diana would cause more damage than an evil Luthor ever could?

Was Lois Pregnant at the time?
Killing your wife AND unborn child while also setting off a nuke in your fave city would do a lot of damage to anyone.

Fuck. Meant see

Yes, she just told him like the night before.

This
If Batman just reached out to his friend instead of having a hissy fit over Joker's death, everything would have been peachy

But it was WW who went to him and she filled with ideas of persecution and authority

To be honest, I really thing the reason all that set Supes off was the fact it was a Batman villain, that Bruce was in love with. Batman always lets the Joker get away so he can play hero. It was this with the lack of free agency in all of it that set Clark on Joker.

Then Wonder Woman steps in while he is grieving and is all like "You should probably rule the world and bang me, it is what Lois would want"

>Was Lois Pregnant at the time?
In the final battle in Injustice 2, Batman comment that Lois was pregnant and Superman expected him to know.

Double dubs of truth.

Also, a reminder that Batman let Harley Quinn, Joker's partner in that act, go because she said she was sorry.

Fuck Batman

So everything bad Superman ever did was because Batman wasn't nice to him?

Wow. Superman's a little bitch,

I think this does indee. Wow, save for Kara, Billy and Barry everyone is an asshole in this universe.

So if Batman always had access to Golden Kryptonite, why didn't he remove Supes' powers instead of keeping him in red sun jail?

No, but one would assume she always wanted to be with Superman and rule the earth in this universe.

Don't try and make sense of this, just turn your brain off and watch the pretty colors

Yeah, there's a page in the comic where Supes shows up at night while Batman is sitting around and Batman surmises that Lois is pregnant, because the only thing that would make him as stressed as he was, would be Doomsday, and he was grinning, not frowning.

>muh status quo

Maybe shit should get mixed up every now and then in a timeline you don't have to care about.

The comic will probably fill this plot hole in eventually. My money is on Jason having just gotten the powers and they're still learning how to work them, since Ronny is mentioned offhandedly as probably being dead.

No because Batman turned up his back on him, and the us government and Aquaman went full retard and also Wonder Woman using this opportunity to finally taste some kryptonian cock.

IT IS AN ELSEWORLD. it's an elseworld that sells well, too. fuck off cunt. It's a divergent elseworld with a number of differences in origin and personalities. Supes was already a hard ass from what we know of his personality before the Joker did what he did. Diana and to a lesser extent the Amazons, are far more brutal, likely due to Ares's influence (before he got fucked in the first game) and so on.

Doesn't this Superman remind you of Prime-Time?

Look, I'm not against shit getting mixed up - but even when you consider red son - Superman is consistently the same core character. The only exception is Miller's masturbatory ode to batman that is the dark knight.

Injustice, Smallvile, Man of Steel - they're all a perversion of Superman. Nothing more, nothing less.

Boohoo, Boohoo. Someone has an opinion that conflicts with my own. Do me a favour - get murdered in a back alley after getting assraped repeatedly.

He only got it after he had Firestorm give it to him. He also was worried he would need Supes' power one day.

The real question is why he didn't press his advantage and simply depower him completely instead of giving him a chance to recover while failing again to talk him down. You don't cut a guy and expect him to calm the fuck down afterwords.

Not even in Red Son. Fucking Nazi Superman was also the same. How can you tell me that a nazi and communist Superman are more in core to the character than one that was raise by Martha and Jonathan Kent? I agree with you btw

It's already been established in canon that Clark has the biggest penis

Not him but what is your opinion on Mexican Superman?

>Gorilla City has a flag just like a real African country

Really makes you think

Because in Red Son, Superman is still driven to do what is best for his subjects; I'll grant you that he lacks the moral code instilled in him by the Kents, but it's replaced with a core communist ideology.

In injustice, there is no such goal. Just a psychopath with a blood lust.

We already had a mexican superman. His name was Dean Cain.

So? He's still responsible for his shitty choices and actions.

I'm more befuddled by Injustice Wonder Woman.

True but those are the thinks that drove him to make those choices

What's so confusing? Wonder Woman wants the same thing she wants in any universe - The cock of a man strong enough to make her submit.

But in Injustice he has that moral code...at least he did.

What did he mean by this?

Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong.

The Joker made him hallucinate and accidentally kill his wife and unborn child. Metropolis was also decimated. In his rage, he ended up killing the Joker. The Diana of this world is also inherently less friendly than the Dianas we're normally familiar with; part of the reason Superman went so far off the deep end was because this universe's Wonder Woman basically egged him on, fed into his fears. In this world, after the deaths of his family and Metropolis, Bruce and Diana should have been Clark's main sources of support. I mean, his parents should have been there for him too, but I don't really know if they ever mentioned what happened to them. And then there's what he perceives as Bruce's betrayal. He wanted Bruce, of all people, to understand and support him, but Bruce refused.

See, one of the consistent things about Superman's character has been that he's not really a perfect goody-two shoes boyscout. It's not as if he's not tempted to do less that savory things, and there are certain villains that he'd probably have little qualms about killing for real, like Darkseid. The temptations are there, same as they are for anyone else. But his sense of morality and core beliefs always allowed him to ignore those temptations. But if you push someone far enough, they're liable to eventually snap. Even Superman. What they did was make it so that as many horrible things could happen to Superman as possible so that it's plausible that even someone like him could reach that breaking point.

Additionally, it's not as if this Superman is strictly 1:1 with Earth 1's Superman. There are other differences too, like Luthor being Superman's best friend in this universe. So it's entirely possible that this Superman just simply had less mental fortitude than Earth-1's Superman does.

Did. Past tense. Warped and broken to fulfil the machinations of a third rate fanfiction writer employed by suits that are equally creatively bankrupt.

There're also hints that something really unnatural is going on in this universe. Dr. Fate keeps saying that the universe has become unbalanced, and the fact that Eobard is trapped in that time due to a time paradox clinches it. What that means is that, from the point of view of Eobard's future, Superman going crazy was never supposed to happen. The timeline's been mangled unnaturally. Someone or something manipulated events from beyond the timestream in order to bring this result to reality.

So how come Red Son continued to be the way that he was even though he subjugated the whole world under his tumb? Lex did beat him in the end...by guilt.

He locked his parents up in the Fortress of Solitude after the US government tried to hold the hostage. Batman didn't to help, pissing Supes off.

What, so they've been there all this time?

I wonder if Lex was evil none of this would have happened. I don't think Lex would let Joker make such a terrible crime

Well he'd have to know it was happening first. If Luthor knew about it, then sure, he'd sooner kill Joker than let him steal HIS prey.

Well, the entire Injustice 1 had the original heroes coming into that universe and "fix" the problem for Lex and Bruce. I think in that universe, Bruce was suppose to lose. Brainiac 5's ending implies Superman was suppose to win

Yup. They're both fine as far as we know. Green Arrow was part of a mission to steal tech from the fortress but didn't know the Kents were there. Ollie died because Supes beat him to death in a homicidal rage after one his arrows bounced of big blue and into his father's shoulder.

He would have at least wanted in on the plan. Chances are, the whole Lois part would have been nixed.

Knowing Lex, he probably would have.

You honestly think Lex would let the Joker blow up Metropolis? But the. Again in the main universe something similar was going to happen and Lex was behind it.

-The Joker destroyed Metropolis

-He broke his no kill code

-He accidentally killed his wife & unborn child

That last one is the big one IMO

Nah. Eobard's paradox occurred because Superman killed one of his ancestors. So there's no way Batman winning was the cause. After all, Superman can't kill anyone if he's locked up in prison.

Basically, Eobard's continued existence relies on Superman not going crazy and killing people, since among those people is Eobard's direct ancestor. But since Superman DID go crazy and kill Eobard's ancestor, Eobard technically shouldn't exist. The only reason he does is because timey-wimey bullshit where he happened to be in the past when the event occurred, thus immunizing him from the immediate effects of the paradox, but making it so that he can't return to his own time period because he doesn't exist there.

>ut the. Again in the main universe something similar was going to happen and Lex was behind it.
It would be either Lex or no one else. Lex as a giant ego after all. He can't just let an insane clown out do him.

Injustice 2 would make a great movie

>Flash has casual time travel powers
>doesn't go back and save Lois and stop the bomb

Not like you could watch it now.

>Batman tells Firestorm to go on a secret mission
>next time we see him he's Braniac'd

Nice storytelling NRS

It still doesn't change something.

Everything went wrong and the results are glorious.

But because of Eobard, we know that time travel can change the future
So why doesn't Barry just go back and stop the bomb?

The other thing is that an evil Lex would have kept Supes more wary of villains without powers. It may have made him do what Superdad did in current continuity and have them both lay low in the countryside so they can safely raise their kid.

Also, the reason Batman is the goody-two shoes is because Superman needs an underdog enemy who is still a justifiable threat to some extent.

Do you think DC would be crazy enough to have the main universe cross over with the Injustice universe? It would be neat to see how Regime Supes reacts to Jon and vice versa.

Maybe he went through something like Flashpoint already in Injustice?

Maybe. Braniac Superman would make for an awesome villain for mainstream Supes. I wonder how people would react seeing Jon and Lois in the Braniac brainwashing gear.

That reminds me. How come when the Flash goes back in time to fuck with history, it creates a huge universal backlash that fucks everything up, but when Reverse-Flash does the same thing, nothing happens?

>"Haha, time to go to the past to ruin Barry Allen's life! Again! Good thing this will have no negative consequences for me or my time period whatsoever!"

And Bruce is responsible for the Joker since he goes out of his way to keep him alive.

But yes Regime Supes is a villain.

Batman never goes out of his way to keep the Joker alive.

go debate yourself

Bruce is crazy. This is established. If he could, he'd probably save even Darkseid.

Except that one Bronze age comic where he did actually go out of his way to keep the Joker from getting executed only because he was being charged for a crime that he, for once in his life, did not commit.

You are fucking stupid. Under the Red Hood you dumb fuck?

Requesting that image of Batman telling Joker to run while he protects him from the Punisher.

He did in that Punisher crossover

You should make your own thread about that. No one can see it here

>This is what Batfags actually believe
Read a fucking comic book. Bruce doesn't just not kill the Joker he has actively worked to save his life.

Lois dying and his unborn kid dying.