Girl bullies boy

>Girl bullies boy
>Secretly likes him

How true is this trope anyway?

I'm pretty sure this girl in my high school really had a crush on me. She was a friend's sister

Not at all.
Girls don't go after guys. It's just a male fantasy.

Stop trying to get a Mauricia thread, it won't happen

true

for ugly girls, but true nonetheless

This show was the oddest "adaptation" of a book ever.

>Myron in the books: Tall, thin, white, smart, selfless, well-dressed, a quiet dreamer type, knew how to operate a light switch, became class president once (and didn't care for it), became very attached to a pet bird and tried to achieve "freedom" like the bird, and was the "nicest, bravest, most normal person on the 30th floor"

>Myron in the show: Short, fat, black, unintelligent, selfish, loud, poorly-dressed, doesn't know how to operate a light switch, is obsessed with becoming class president, if the story from the book happened in the show he'd probably sell the bird for money, and is the most annoying, self-centered dick in the entire universe

When it comes to adaptation, this is even worse than "Arry did you put yer name in the Goblet of Fiyah".

I got my girlfriend like this, but we were more of a "Rivals" thing than a bully and a wimp (i would be the wimp)

Just because it's a loose adaptation doesn't mean it's a bad one. The show is quite well-written in and of itself.

CUTE!

ive had several girl bully me throughout middle school because they liked me.
Don't try to romanticize it, because it fucking sucks. They weren't even attractive and half of them turned into lesbians before we graduated.
>mfw some tall girl that used to fuck with me for the entire year defends me when other students start bullying me
>tells them to leave me alone and fuck off
>"You're just saying that because you like him"
>"So????"
>entire class goes quiet and drops it after that
>mfw
It was awkward as fuck. I didn't know what to feel. I hated her because she would always pick on me, but at the same time she stood up for me when other students did the same thing. Its fucking stupid.

I was bullied by a girl and she just thought of me as a weirdo (then whenever she got fucked by her boyfriend I'm the furthest thing in her mind). Does that count?

>Its fucking stupid.
She wanted to be the only one that could bully you. It's adorable.

the worst i ever did was friendly teasing, like calling his hand-writing chicken scratch

though my brother did bully me out of envy if that counts

>Girls don't go after guys. It's just a male fantasy.

Lol, not true. It doesn't happen often, but certainly does happen. The first girl I dated messed with me and pursued me until I gave in.

Alright user, you can just keep writing that fanfic.

Spoken like someone who's never had someone interested in them.

lol try harder

If you're posting on Sup Forums that goes without saying.
No need, it's pretty easy to point out the obvious.

>2017
>Being ugly

well

damn dude do you really thing you can take on two guys at once

if so let me unzip it real quick

>If you're posting on Sup Forums that goes without saying

Get with the times, grandpa. Females don't even give a fuck about making their presence known anymore.

lmao

So average attractiveness is based on the year?
Nothing good about it.
>Females on Sup Forums
Come on man, you can't be THAT gullible.
Why you laffin user

how much of a beta can you be user?

say thanks to her, make her your friend if you want, then tell her to respect your space and thats fucking it.

if she gets autistic drop her like the trash she was, you missed a nice sister-friend relationship.

I was bullied by a guy for a couple years before we ended up dating, but I was bullied by most of the guys in my class. He asked me for my least favorite color so he and his shitty friends could brandish that color of marker at me as an "user-be-gone" weapon, but I told him I didn't have any colors I disliked. He just picked orange.

You're a gay guy, right?

>I was bullied by a guy for a couple years before we ended up dating
Once again, ladies and gentlemen, the bad boy thing isn't a meme. Nice guys ALWAYS finish last.

>Nice guys ALWAYS finish in the ass*

Girls bully guys they think are pathetic so they know their fucking place and don't get cocky thinking they're allowed to look up from the bottom.

Chad never gets bullied. Ever wondered why that is?

you are a dude its obvious, why dont just say it instead of being ambiguous.

Because he's the king of the bullies himself?

His alcoholic father says otherwise

Its called shit testing.

Bullies are usually victims of bullying.

why carly always bullied drake bell though?

Nope.

He'd chilled out between 5th and 8th grade.

>Its called shit testing.
No, that's a coping meme "redpilled" autists use to try to figure out why girls don't like them, instead of just looking in the mirror (quite literally, that is).

user that was like 8 years ago. Last time I heard anything about her was that she got accepted into some uni and is apart of the track team

this

also 2D boys>>>>>>>>nerd boys > bad boys >>>> shitposting chunni boys

>tfw my boyfriend wants me to softly bully him
what does he mean by this

He wants you to be aggressive and probably work teasing into a sexual capacity.

Give her a break, she suffered a lot in the hands of Dan "get into my van" Schneider.

Because she knew that he was a goblin-faced-coconut-hair-shitty-musician-half-canuck that girls would only love in the world of fiction and was stupid enough to fail into the american mortgage meme

Steal his money and give him a wet willy during the sex

Yes. It's weird but true.

I can almost smell the smegma and vaginal warts in this very thread

It's not. Girls bully for the Same reason that Boys do: because they think you are weak and that they can get away with it. The only recourse is to prove them wrong. Let none think you weaker and shackled.

You fucking cuck.

Don't listen to him user, he's a beta.

If you're in this situation tell her to fuck off for even doing it to you in the first place.

I used to bully guys I liked because I didn't know how to deal with my feelings and it made me frustrated, I guess it's the equivalent of a boy pulling the pigtails of a girl he likes. I would take it a bit further than insults and actually wrestle/play fight with guys, up until middle school when everybody went through puberty and they all got a foot of height and a lot more strength than me. I was wrestling one of my friends trying to get him in a headlock one day and he pushed me backwards, not realising his own strength, accidentally threw me down the flight of stairs behind us. I stopped rough housing after that.

You're both retarded, she practically SAID she liked him, he should have asked her out.

are you at least above a 6
I just want to know if cute girls actually browse here

Not so much bullying as it is simply trying to get their attention. If you pull her hair and flip up her dress she obviously has to look at you and say something. Being a little kid you don't really know any better.

Though I can't say the same for girls as I'm not one.

>they all got a foot of height on me
t. womanlet

asshole, who are you trying to impress? if someone helps you you thank them, otherwise you are basically asking for a punch in the face.

kill yourself.

until they quite literally look in the mirror and realize there really isn't much wrong and that the real source of their problem is how they behave.

I got bullied by multiple girls actually, one by my "best friend" peppermint patty dyke type friend that ranged from mild shit talk to really violent shit, 2nd by some geek girl that hated me for no raisin at all and would throw really vicious insults at me, she also had a binder full of re4 leon images, I guess I did bully her a little, 3rd by a jewish girl that I'm almost certain like liked me and would tease me relentlessly so that did happen once, 4th was the cuntiest because I know for sure she didn't like me at all and would just tease me because I was such a fucking awkward mess and she was pretty attractive with a nice rack, she was also dating a chad fag, fuck you jackie

that was a rambling mess, fuck bitches anyways

>he should have asked her out.
im pretty sure that nigga didnt liked the girl.

I keep them in a bottle but they still stink and i'm not trowing them out, this shit is hard to hunt for ya know?

because once you're on top of the chain it becomes a giant bloodbath with other chads especially football jocks

It's largely false, it happens because of a social hierarchy thing.

I was bullied in kindergarten in early elementary

I've never met a good-looking dude with dating problems. Not even the outright autistic ones.
These "personality" maymays need to stop NOW, they're extremely unproductive and even damaging.

fuck, mistyped it

bullied in kindergarten and early elementary by girls

Would you all shut the fuck up I didnt ask for her help and I didn't want to go out with her.
I just wanted to be left alone.
GOD

Beggars can't be choosers, user, and 80% of men are beggars (though on Sup Forums it's more like 100%).

>I've never met a good-looking dude with dating problems. Not even the outright autistic ones

That's because good-looking dudes don't tell everyone their business. There's a huge ego that comes with knowing you're attractive.

It's a childish variant on playing hard to get, which is a thing some women (and men) do.

Who says I was begging for anything?
Put a ballgag in it you horse's ass

>he just didn't know them well enough hue-hue
No you fucking idiot, I knew them well enough to tell that it seemed like they got a new girl every week.

>Who says I was begging for anything?
You're posting on Sup Forums user, are you not?

No.
Okay?

go to places like /r9k/ if you want evidence. many of those guys are average to above average in attractiveness. biggest problem for them appears to be extreme shyness. if anything is damaging its telling men that the source of their problem is something outside of their control.

I would like to point out you said "seemed like." Which means you have no idea why they keep changing chicks.

user went over how she as tormenting him. No one should try and go for /anyone/ that treats them like shit. He should have picked himself up and told her to get bent.

this

Depends on on far advanced your relationship is.

>i knew them well enough that i had to guess about what they were like
you guys must have been real close

Quite the opposite, most guys on /r9k/ are fugly as fuck. And shyness isn't a problem for good-looking guys either.
>if anything is damaging its telling men that the source of their problem is something outside of their control.
No, it gets them to focus on other things instead which may actually be productive for them.
I don't give a shit why they were CHANGING chicks, most guys can't even GET one you fucking retard.

If they were adults sure, but you're forgetting this is middle school we're talking about.

What was the name of that? I remember watching it a long ago

wayside

>most guys can't even GET one
Dude, chill out. Just because you can get girls, doesn't mean you're an expert in relationships or dealing with women.

I can almost see the drool on your keyboard from here.

I remember when I was 4 or 5 years old, this girl would mess with me all the time. when we met again couple years later (I was 7 by then I think), she told me that she liked me.

Unfortunately, we were in summer school. she told me on the very last day, and we never saw each other again.

>mfw this was over 10 years ago, and now I'm an anti social kissless virgin and she's probably out there fucking some macho chad

80% of men basically can't get laid outside of lucky encounters completely beyond their control. This is a fact, user.
Also Bloo is a shit character, says a lot about you tho

Yup, this is how it usually happens. Girls don't realize the power they wield yet at that age, so they can actually waste it on a guy without Chad looks by accident. That's how fugly dudes get laid for the most part now - they met the girl early enough, that's all.

Whining about it doesn't help your situation, senpai.

did you just get back from the sahara?

Wayside
its all on youtube if you wanted to re-watch it

It's not whining, it's giving up entirely. Realizing that banging your head against a wall is just so stupid, and focusing on other things.

Literally the only pic I got of her, Maurecia was best, her and the narcoleptic.
I remember this show being pretty funny, not sure if it would hold up now but it was a fun little program fro what it was.
Never read the books.

That's not a girl, you fucking idiot. How gullible can Sup Forums be?
Young women are rare everywhere.

She is indeed very cute user

You're not going to find a girl with enough balls to show herself here. Specially because she could get banned for it. Go on Sup Forums or /soc/, man.

*'Specially

ENOUGH
THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON Sup Forums
YOU ARE FUCKING IDIOTS FALLING FOR THIS SHIT

lol calm down

NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN
THIS BULLSHIT HAS GONE ON FAR TOO LONG
NOBODY WOULD CHOOSE Sup Forums OVER SEX

it'd be funny if you turn out to be a girl

>fugly

woah, now. I'm no chad, but I'm not ugly. I'm probably a 5 or 6/10.

my biggest problem is that I'm extremely autistic around women and people in general. that, and I care too little to try and dress nicely.

I doubt a women that isn't ugly and desperate would want to date an awkward incompetent dork even if he was decent looking. If a guy is rich and/or charismatic enough, he could definitely get a gf easily.