Hahaha, could you imagine?

Hahaha, could you imagine?

Chandler isn't even on the same level of annoying smart-ass as everyone else in the picture. Also, not counting Sparrow, the others are "geniuses", so Chandler is really out of place here.

Replace him with Constanza for it to at least be funny, if you need another sitcom dope.

Would it be...dare I say it gentleman...alas, do spare me if I speak'st ill...the words tremble on my lips...oh yes, I'm quite afraid it ought to be...QUIPKINO™

but chandler ais a geek xD sgeeks are smar21!!

Matthew Perry would have been a good House guest as a neurotic hypochondriac or something, cant really imagine any of the others interacting

Also,
>tbbt

I think the meat of the conversation would be between Sheldon and House

Chandler was the only one that actually has his life together and is successful.

Why is Chandler in this picture?

>an argument between these people who probably agree on literally everything would be priceless

Isnt he a mathematician or something like that in Friends? He is not on par with Stark or Sheldon but he is on House tier imo.

add the guys from chapo trap house and it would be complete

Sparrow would only bait them into arguing so he could rob them while they're distracted,and House would just call them stupid and fuck off to play with gameboy until they begged for his help.

House > Chandler > Sparrow > iron man > Sherlock > sheldon

haha epic! Like a pirate ninja xD

well, House and Holmes are same, I think both will agree that the others are idiots and will take cocaine.

Depp would be to wasted to say anything coherent, the others would bully the Big Bang boy, House would be bitter and wouldn't talk to the others.

>Sherlock says a bunch of bullshit
>Sheldon makes an insipid correction
>house and dwarf deconstruct Sherlock’s argument in a mean way
>Sbarro says woah and stumbles
>chandler says could you BE more destroyed
>house calls him a name and chandler shuts in in shame

>Chandler: *Is sitting*
>Sheldon: "You're in my spot."
>Chandler: "Your spot? What, did you write your name on it or something?"
>Sheldon: "... You're still in my spot."
>House and Sherlock: "Idiots."
>Tony: "No, but it is a Stark Industries chair. So my name's on it. So get up."
>Jack: "Unless of course, he knew you would have your name on the chair so he sat there anyways because he was expecting you to say that but you weren't expecting him to expect you to say that, so he was going to sit there regardless of whose name was on the chair. Savvy?"
>Sherlock: "Stop talking. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street."
>Chandler: "Stop arguing! You're tearing this family apart!"

kino

XD

lmao.

One word. Epic.

Simply epic.