Pure nordic women can't grow nice bu-

>pure nordic women can't grow nice bu-

That was the Sup Forums ASS of the year, you can try to prove me wrong, but good luck. She is perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vbi4mbRk6g4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5185099/Length-mens-ring-finger-affects-build-partner.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ass double

nope, check her ig aliciaagneson. she squats.

WEBM NOW

made it just for you user

So? Doesnt improve female asses.

shame about the other end

>liking the poop unit over the milk unit
user...

>history channel
When I was a kid I used to watch that channel to learn.

19yo in pic

yes they do

well she isn't ultra pretty so she better have a good body if she wants to be an actress.

it improves woman's ass a lot, even better when you mix another butt exercises

it barely takes a few sessions per week for extremely good results over the course of a year, assuming the girl is not a blob, of course, but even for chubbies you can see how much the development helps as the gluts gets a better shape even behind all that fat

> squats
Primarily a quad exercise. Beyond that female asses are skeletal structure and genetic fat placement, muscle doesnt constitute the size that makes a female ass attractive. Look at the size of the ass on male frauding bodybuilders, who build muscle hundreds of time faster and larger than women, they aren't massive. Look at the olympic female deadlifters, they dont have big asses. I can squat/deadlift multiples what any female lifter can and i have a tiny ass. If a girl doesnt have bone structure for wide hips, small waist and oestrogenic fat placement on the ass then she never will naturally.

yeah, squatting will make body better without doubt, but the sad reality is that the best looking asses are gentic asses.

Women that was never on gym in her life, but has good ratio (hips/waist/tits) + good fat distribution (fat on ass and tits instead of belly) will make much much better than ugly girl after years of gym.

yeah but you are considering only the extremes.
most girls have the potential to a great ass too if they work out a bit, girls barely have to put 1/5 of the effort man do to look good.

of course there are super ass genetics and 0% ass 100% bone genetics that make some girls ass looks like just a upper part of their legs, but it's more like the meso-endo-ecto thing, eberyone is in the between

that girls definitely isn't some brazilian blessed mix of african boot and euro blood that generate the ultimate pawgs, she definitely has a good chunk of great ass genetics, she's also young and working out improves it. makes everything rounder, more firm (you can it see when she walks) and coupled with legs that are also developed and the lack of belly fat, the bigger picture of what we call an "ass" is much better

unless we are talking about the 0% skeleton ass girls, working out will improve whatever she has.

walmart ass nigga

>fat asses
>attractive
I prefer shapely butts, not big blobby signs of laziness and inactivity.

weird she loos like she could be 29

lmao why is this guy sitting with his legs like that?

That is shapely. Fat asses hang over and noticeably jiggle when someone walks. This hangs over only slightly.

That's because white women age ultra fast. It's the reason why they're so less attractive compared to non white women. I'll take a spicy Latina or submissive Asian before some milky white bitch any day.

>fat
look at her fucking hips and waist you lard breath fuck

god DAYUM

>whites are impressed with this ass
You people need to go out more. Fucking kys

>you lard breath fuck
The nerve. I'll have you know I'm in extremely good shape. She, on the other hand, has clearly eaten a few too many chocolate chip cookies.

>Basic cable

How did they get away with this?

Thats fat, not nice.

Asses are fine on basic cable as long as you can't see butthole or the junk from behind. Look at that show Naked and Afraid.

Jesus christ, this isn't helping stop me from wanting to get laid

check the webm, user it's not just fat, we are talking about the AOTY

no her ig there are pic when she was 16yo and she has exact same face and big tities

Some women are ugly whole life, other women have this "teenager look" whole life and some women are beauty in adult way.

She looks like adult aesthetic woman and nothing wrong with this.

Pic related is Lily Deep, 1 year younger, she will never have this "adult women" look.

Can't wait to have a nice drunk fap to this later tonight

lel rtrd

> fat
Its unironically too slim. Sort your hormones out.

The girl you are talking about is near flat chested.

that's not a nice ass. And Sup Forums's opinion on asses is invalid, this is a titties board.

I was talking about op girl and posted pic as contrary example of look

Absolutely no ass, it's lifted, not big and it's apparent as soon as she starts walking.

White women always have the nicest asses. No one else can compete.

Hence stating 'the girl you are talking about'.

that's not MEW in fargo
the ass that corrupted obi wan to the dark side

Literally a solid 5/10 regular ass. No width, no projection, no cleft.

0/10

>not appreciating a firm, fit ass

They actually have to work hard for it. The girls with nice asses squat a lot.

Its hasnt got much to do with fat at all.

Its down to the shape of the persons muscle belly. Some people just have rounder gluteal muscles without ever working out.

You see alot of women that were once skinny start squatting and build a nice ass, but thats simply because they had the muscle belly shape to do so. And you'll never know if you have unless you start weight training.

A person could store a whole load of fat in their ass, but if they have flat glutes they will still have a flat ass, as fat take form around the shape of the muscle.

Agree. The world would be a better place if short and thick girls were the standard.

Retard of the year

> new clothes
> lordosis pose
You really are new.

Literally none of that is true.

t. actual doctor

High test men are proven to like larger hips and asses.

Was going to post just this.

> in b4 that ginger girl with fat injections

So? Fit asses are better. I dont care if cavemen kept fat assed women trapped in a cave.

Damn, anorexia. She could be a 10.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vbi4mbRk6g4

go get laid then. or at least try

A large ass will sink to the floor and become cellulite-riddled when she gets older. Fit asses age more gracefully.

Right she's an instagram gymthot. Fat injections then. Especially with her meme exercises. Im a gym manager, done it for 6 years now and i know girls on test who deadlift nearly what i do and have achieved nothing aside from a small bit of overall fat gain.

You know you can pay people for that, right? Fly to Germany or the Netherlands and have fun.

Cellulite isnt age mediated, its oestrogen mediated. So as large asses are the result of oestrogenic fat placement they will always get cellulite, stop being such a faggot. As for sag, to an extent its inevitable with size but not as bad as its made out to be. Usually bad sag is the result of losing weight.

Fat injections are such a godsend.

>proven
It is proven that men are attracted to a good hips-waist ratio, the fat huge ases = high test is a meme exagerating this, created by chubby chasers to feel beter about themselves.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5185099/Length-mens-ring-finger-affects-build-partner.html

Large asses and big tits were made for red blooded males who love females, not uptight crybabies who get easily triggered by whatever.

Irish or Scandinavian? I can't tell because the cast is almost equally made up of both now, all northern Europeans look the same.

Sentiment was right even if the insults not there quite.

>latina women age well
lmao

Yeah, that article disproves all the other evidence that most guys just don't like fat huge asses. And the long ring finger thing it's present in most males, other studies say than the minority of men with ring fingers shorter than the index may be more gay in average,

No

Finns are always ugly and notably different from the rest

I'm drunk.