So who will win Sup Forums?

So who will win Sup Forums?

Doc or Supes?

Superman wins because he's the flagship character of DC. don't delude yourself that this can create an actual discussion.

Doomsday they are going to kill Jonathan

Superman won the debate with Captain Adam, who was very Manhattan-esque

pls don't say that, we need more cute shotas in comics

Are the trunks back yet?

Manhattan has them

They exist in the past.

The idea of positivity.

I'd love it if Manhattan is wearing the red trunks to get around him being naked.

Ma r v e l

Superprime

Battle for the Trunks?

I'm going to go with the guy who's in 12 comics a month.

Loll lol we are in Batman times now

Manhattan
But he won't kill Supes
So Batman and Flash are going to pull a Ozymandias machine to disintegrate Manhattan, but better, save the day and altered past

someone give me a quick rundown of what happened in this issue , i missed the storytime

>missed
It's still alive

bless you user

What the fuck is this

fucking scholck

Batman.

Because it's DC.

some DC bs to try and stave off bankruptcy

it's not working

Suuure, that's why a baseline Superman number beats a Marvel event

kek, this
it's not like DC is not killing it with Rebirth while Marlel can't stop fucking up their characters (and their sales)

We, the readers, will win.

You know what's funny about this?
It's two things, it's that one meme about
>Childhood is when. Adulthood is realizing.
Except you can use it either way if you're one of those dicks who wants a rise out of either side of the coin.
See most assume Watchmen was a general dig at superheroes, so the idea it "opened your eyes" is there, and now Johns is selling the idea that DC's titles are in fact the truth.

Obviously that's the entire conceit of this whole thing, but what I'm getting at is that if you edited this carefully, the other version of this starting with Superman's symbol zooming in and then zooming out to Comedian's button, you could post both on Facebook or wherever the cool kids are and there'd be this explosion of which statement came first and is right amidst the clueless casuals. I've got to try it.

More effort than I cared for, but still almost too easy.

>Manhattan: Finally you two arrived, I was waiting, I saw that we would meet at this place.
>Batman: Who are you?
>Superman: A-are you wearing my TRUNKS?

In a setting rife with costumed superheroes why would Superman assume it's his pair?

Super senses.

He knows, his smell is on it.

They have his name in the back

In the vastness of the multiverse, he knows. his trunks call out to him and him to it.

This would be on another level of comic book genius.

Nah, he's got plot armor now because he's Damian's friend.

The fallacy of your assumption is that they both can't be going bankrupt

Use the black panels properly at least, them being there just because it's jarring.

Was going for a "cinematic" Fade in and Fade out effect, but the first text had to go near the shield because the two panels fit together to match the rest of panel arrangement on the page.
If the text went into the first row there'd either have to be an odd white space or a black panel near the S that's smaller than the rest for no reason.
I could put the second text in the middle row of the button panels but then it seems more like a cut to black, text fade in, text fade out instead of a fade to black text fade in.

It works as a fearful symmetry mirroring as comic pages though I just didn't feel it processed well visually.

Also if you meant use the black boxes as filler like the original, then no. The image, black, image, black, image thing wasn't doing it for me.

Was also considering using a fake quote or name- Original Writer, but the resolution made that too troublesome.

Superman will win / Because he wears pants.the Doc shows everyone his pee.

They are shocked because he is wearing pants