Can you guys suggest me some recent (last 5 years) horror movies?

Can you guys suggest me some recent (last 5 years) horror movies?
(pic related)

The creep 2 niggah
IT FOLLOWS
IT
The Conjuring 1 and 2
Pontypool

VVitch
Krampus
Get Out
It Follows
The Wailing
Phoenix Forgotten
Don't Breathe
Neon Demon
10 Cloverfield Lane
Hush
The Void
Crimson Peak
Evil Dead 2013

That's everything I liked from the past 5 years at least.

Triangle
Starry Eyes
We Are Still Here
The Void
Pet
I Am Not a Serial Killer
The Eyes of my Mother

A dark song
Deathgasm
Hell House LLC (this one is great)

>Crimson Peak
>Get out

>horror

haha lol

Creep sucked I dont know where this meme of it being good came from

>Creep sucked I dont know where this meme of it being good came from
this

watch this movie

no one knows about it and its fucking good

Neon Demon and Krampus aren't really horror either.

But they're worth watching anyway

Maybe because it was a decent movie that had no script written and every scene was improvised and shot a bunch of times. Also mark duplass is a very talented writer and actor.

The Innkeepers. Considering it's mix of comfy and shit your pants scares I'm surprised it isn't one of /our/ movies.

>starry eyes
>good

The VVitch
The House of the Devil
The Wailing

The Collector 2009
The Collection 2012
Wolf Creek 2004
Wolf Creek 2 2014

Yeah, Duplass is good. I liked him as the Unabomber's brother too.

His show on HBO is really well written. Room 104

I wasn't aware of that, I'll check that out

I'm sorry I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but man no one has good taste in horror movies anymore

how's that depression

More along the lines of disappointed.

The alchemist cookbook, It follows, The wailing, A dark song, The eyes of my mother

OP never asked for good horror movies, just watchable budget horrors like Creep.

What's your qualifications for a good horror movie? Cause like all the ones I said are well acted (except for some of IT), well shot, solid in execution and marginally original (except conjuring which is just jerking off the exhorcist but in a good way).

Also you said last 5 years man. Good horror is a rare bread these days. What spook flicks do you like?

So you have to suggestion a shity horror movie no thank you. I rather was good horror movies.

*breed
Fuck me

Yes it's true that there haven't been very much good horror movies in The Last 5 Years and there's just been really a handful of them that I really only enjoy.
But some of these movies are way overrated and get too much praise.

Which ones have you enjoyed?

Also I get overrated. Like sure. But none of those are bad by any stretch of the imagination.

Also just for shiggles here are my favorite Horror films: Halloween (1978), The shining (1980), The Silence of the Lambs (1991), Zodiac (2007), Night of the Living Dead (1968), Psycho (1960), Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)

Don't get me wrong I do enjoy horror movies but this year for horror movies absolutely sucked. I enjoy Tucker & Dale vs Evil and that shit didn't get a theatrical release is deserves a sequel.
Also

Good.
Also:
The Void
A Dark Song
Residue

Tucker and Dale is a gem so no arguments there.
Also the collector films are fun but in that trashed slasher kind of way.

I think that's another problem with horror movies is that there's no more slasher films anymore that's why I like The Collector and Wolf Creek movies so much.

I do miss the days of horror icons. Sadly they have long passed. All we get now a days are remakes or reboots of are old slashers that don't quite capture the magic of the older films. That being said I would take another Friday movie any day. But really the 2000s only managed to craft Jigsaw. Nothing else has been able to spawn the 10 sequel madness of some dude cutting up horny teens. I do miss it.

Scre4m was better than most for at least being a sequel and not a reboot. Plus it was better than 3 which was a plus.

I love Freddy Jason Chucky Leatherface
Michael Myers I love all of these horror movie icon characters from 70s to 80s to even late early 90s. But I honestly think they just need to stop. And have new slashers new villains like The Collector and Mick Taylor from Wolf Creek.

Just watched the first two episodes. Weird show, I like it. I dig the anthology format and that they aren't too long. Dawson's Creek was pretty funny in the second one.

I really liked Creep but Creep 2 was dogshit. A huge part of it being terrible was the woman behind the camera. She was a shit actress and she played a shit character.

Creep is cancer
Mark duplass is uber reddit cancer