What's the worst thing starfire has done?

What's the worst thing starfire has done?

Jason Todd

>he didnt read the book

They never slept together man

They are just bros

She mutilated this 1 alien guard who was kind to her as a kid.
No they never actually slept together Jason was just bro-ing to Roy.

/thread/

I didn't know there was a board called that.

Had sex with gross monkeys from earth

Also if you read the read then you'll see it never happened.
Dumbass

Bump

Not typing up Barbara and forcing her to watch as Kori fucks Dick.

Being a slut.

be a slut

Get pupils, she should have kept the solid green eyes like in that page, it's more alien and super fucking sexy

>he didn't like Toonfire's eyes
get out and stay out

Fuck you, toonfire's eyes are disgusting, and what's worse is that DC is now shoving them in her face in everything

Only because Jason was too much of a beta, because RHatO Starfire seemed to be willing to have sex with anyone out of boredom.

She only had sex with roy.

Might of started out as a fling but it became more.

And jason fucked talia raw he aint no beta he was.just going through some shit

>Wanting to fuck an alien STD riddled slut
Your standards are just low, user.

Blank eyes are creepy as fuck. You might be a degenerate.

Jason himself later monologue to himself as characters aught to do in a Lobdell book that he let his chance of banging Starfire pass and kinda regretted.

Starfire in that comic would fuck anything. When she offered herself to Roy out of boredom and he acted chocked, she was about to accept his refuse stating she'd fine someone else on the spot to fuck her.

>blank
You may need your eyes checked user if you think solid eyes can't convey emotion

>creepy as fuck
>can't convey emotion
Looks like you also have reading comprehension issues.

This! Slutfire needs to be purge.

Beggars can't be choosers, guys.

If you think all they are is creepy you may have something wrong user, the solid eyes are alien and exotic, the eyes we got from the cartoon are trying to make her more human, which is a mistake.

Anyway, we're not going to agree here, I prefer the solid eyes, you prefer normal eyes, that's just the way of things.

She has cats' eyes in the cartoon, if anything. Compare them to all the other MCs' eyes.

Either way I find the eyes with pupils on her to be very unattractive

Guys, it can be solved by covering her face with a brown paper bag.

>not a blindfold
Come on user, we're going for sexy here, not slapstick

>brown
Are you fucking racist?

Did you just assume that user political standing!?

But then it's like some weird sexual fetish... which kinda sucks if you don't share that specific one.

>not enjoying sex with you or your partner's sight blocked
user, I...

Meh I think Speedy/Arsenal/Red Arrow was worst he was a heroin addict after all and she was with Jason at the time.

I like how if this was Dick it would be totally cool with everyone, but since everyone grew up on the cartoon they can't see Kori as anything but a pure waifu.

>implying any of us here have partners
Come on man, time to snap out of that daydream.

I'm glad I grew up with the comic and all I can think of her is a whore.

Why? The cartoon is awesome.

F-fuck you, I have a partner! Palmala Handerson
A man of refined taste indeed

Nah, man. I'm a fan of Roy Harper and hated how he was portrayed in RHatO. Specially in regard to his relationship with Starfire.

The issue there established that Roy and Kory had still been Titans and friends despite the reboot. Jason, a guy that would have all the reasons to try and hurt Dick in anyway, had just told him that Kory couldn't remember nor care to remember about their past together as friends in the Titans including her relationship with Dick.

If Roy was a good person and a good friend he should have been distrustful of Jason and worried about Kory state of mind and situation. Instead he ignored everything just because she had offered easy sex with her and he didn't to lose that chance. Then he begged to keep following Jason and Kory because he had nothing better to do and still wanted to keep hopefully banging her.

Roy came out as a major creep in that whole messy thing.

I don't know man, I really liked Roy taking on the League of Assassins and how hard he fought to keep the team together, it seemed like no one was a good person at the start of that run but eventually developed into one.

Roy was too desperate, whiny and and co-dependent on Jason and Kori for me. So has a previous fan of the character i was bothered a lot. He didn't even changed much. He kept being like that throughout the entire comic. At least it got to a point where he actually started to care for Kory on a more emotional level and tried to pry from what was gong on with herself.

But hey, at least he was consistent. I give it that. Jason and Kory were a clusterfuck on inconsistent characterization. Specially Kory that constantly changed her character arc and had no rhyme or reason to anything she did.

Space Admiral Kori was my favorite

Jason's probably tired of sloppy seconds.
It must mess with him, getting into situations where he can sleep with someone that used to sleep with your "brother" and adopted father.

Yeah, that was fun. It still didn't make much sense with anything that was previously established before or even after, but that was Kory best moment throughout the entire book.

i would fug the shit out of her goddamn

>What's the worst thing starfire has done?
I think she has slept with Cyborg? (or at least tried given that you know, he is Cyborg) I seem to remember something like that from a old Outsiders comic around the time of the Geoff Titans or something like that.

not him but the cartoon became the only version that people ever want to accept now.

everytime you have a titan appear in something there's always some faggot whining about how they aren't the cartoon versions.

and thanks to TTgo you can't call them out on their BS without them using go as a means to deflect criticism

Would Jason fuck her just to brag to Dick about it?

How is Lobdell going to handle their reunion?

Its especially laughable now that they both have their old relationships with Dick back. It makes everyone look bipolar as fuck.

But it's not faggotry if it's right. The cartoon actually is superior - to all other cartoons, actually.

Probably reference how they were deeply in love. Lobdell would probably like to have them jump into bed again if he is able to.

Being dead weight to Dick's character. He is honestly better off without her and she can go back to sleeping with Roy, Jason or whoever.

Old Jason would. Before the New 52 he teased Damian a bit about fucking his mom.

Its super strange becuase it seems like Dick is still her ultimate husbando again.

Wasn't he bragging to Roy in RHat #1 that he was banging her? Though that later was ignored and retconned.

STARFIRE IS NOT A SLUT
SHE HAS HAD 2 (TWO) CONFIRMED SEX PARTNERS

No.

The relentless slutfire drama has addled your memory.

If you ask me, that sounds like a real dick move.

She was a sex slave by the citadel for 6 years after she was offered as peace offering(tales of the new teen titans #4 and reconfirmed in titans v2). Theres also implied sasquatch rape. All these experience seems to have mindbroke her so she cant stop craving dicks like those chinese comics

Sol, Adam Blake, dick grayson, jayson todd, roy

Starfire is better than Raven. you fuckers haven't dated a Raven. i have. shit gets real old real fast.

She's a disgusting alien.
No. We need to censor her face.

Fucking THIS

Fuck off, Grayson.

Yes, he was.

>dating a fictional character

Unless you're implying the character is archetypal, and therefore represents her "type" to the nth degree. But that's even worse as it connotes that you believe that "type" of girl is monolithic in nature, and that your experience rings true for countless others, which betrays an inexperience, ignorance, and/or immaturity on your part. Grow up.

>

>le THIS xD

You're worse.

If Toonfire didn't have proper eyes we would have never got pic related. This little scene still gives me emotional chills every single time I watch it.

Not to Lobdell.

She don't need pupils. She's a redhead, and redheads are soulless.

Hopefully Artemis is relatively clean.

Are there any male cape character that ended up with Dick's used goods?

Nah he's too pure for that.
All those death and lazarus shit clean his thoughts of any sex desires.
He's the purest robin, heck character.

Unfortunately she got sent to hell and was gangraped by demons and her 'husband' also she was captured in the aftermath of amazons attack and was raped offpanel then got sent to a slave camp in secret six where she almost got raped again

Have One [1] Kek(tm)

Fucking slut.

The teen titans are probably among the most sexually depraved mainstream teamups next to the x-men. They love to sleep around.

We need the Justice League to disband them.