NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!! WHAT ABOUT OUR USER REVIEWS?! WHY ISNT ANYONE LISTENING TO US?! WE’RE IN CHARGE HERE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-disney-moms-insight/disneys-powerful-marketing-force-social-media-moms-idUSKBN0OV0DX20150615
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn it! Damn it! Damn it! What is this shit?!

Yeah well it’s not like this is a good movie. Fuck you op.

but muh word of mouth

SALT

Literally the only reply you have. You can't even defend the movie for it's mountainous flaws.

For the millionth time. Sup Forums is always wrong.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR VICTORY

kek

How many weeks did it take?

BITTER TEARS

DAMN
DODGED DEM HATERS LIKE LUKE DID

lmao this weekend confimred that it won't hit 700 million, now 650 is the domestic exception
Looks like 1.3 total now, HAHAHAHAHAHA
Kennedy is on sudoku watch

>it is another episode of Berniebros don't understand projections and future investments
>if you donate Disney can still win!

DWAYNE WILL SAVE US!

will earn more money then the dark night

>flopppppp ahhhhh

I'm sure DIsney is real happy about the $1 that it won't make compared to Force Awakens.

>made less on a friday than a thursday
>will soon be passed by Jumanji

If I remember correctly TFA did close to a Billion in home video revenue, with dvd, Blu-ray and on demand sales. I wonder how TLJ will fare?

>69% of what TFA made at this point
OH NONONONONONO

now for it to make the other billion just to cover the marketing.

TFA made 2 billion.

LOL SALTY DAMAGE CONTROL

I got sumthin salty 4 u bebby

>when you make a billion less than your predecessor but it’s ok because Disney doesn’t mind losing a billion dollars right guys ha ha
OH NO NO NO NO

Stay calm fellow redditors, together we can rise above this. Keep fighting and resisting!

dumb numales it literally cost 342 trillion dollars to advertise movies these days MAGA

>but but but it was supposed to make eleventy trillion dollars!!

y u projecting bby?

>Sup Forums predicted it will make 1.5 bill
>so far it look like it will make 1.35 bill
Hahaha Sup Forums was wrong again!! Stay salty nerds!!!

OOOOHH!! THATS GOTTA HURT!!

It was supposed to make more than TFA, so just 2 billion mister revisionist ;)
I guess 50% isn’t so bad. Just like the RT rating :^)

Marketing coast about 200 Mil.
Its over, Shillsney won.

Sup Forums actually said it wouldn’t even make a Billion. I’ve got lots of screen caps to prove it. Stay salty my friend!

OH NO NO NO NO

Are you posting from Crait? 'Cause you salty as fuck!

Bring them out then. R1 made a billion, how could TLJ possibly make less?

No it wasn’t. I can’t practically see the bitter tears streaming down your face.

I don't believe shills, but threads like these, with the blatant samefagging, is fucking weird. So it's either
1) Real Shills
2) Shitposters
3) People who loved TLJ and are butthurt it's under performing and getting a bad WOD

Both 2 and 3 would be burned out by now because whoever is doing this is extremely dedicated. Only 1 makes sense, especially since it seems like they are trying to force a narrative, ignoring all posts that explain why this movie is going to be a disappointment to Disney suits.

But I always thought shills don't really come to Sup Forums...

Source: ASS

It's nice that the openings were so close. That shows the this drop is entirely due to the film being shit and not because people don't like SW anymore

reuters.com/article/us-disney-moms-insight/disneys-powerful-marketing-force-social-media-moms-idUSKBN0OV0DX20150615
>Disney moms are not paid, but they receive perks from the company for their efforts, including - for some - deeply discounted, four-day family trips to Walt Disney World for the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration, an event that is part vacation and part educational conference.
>she shills movies on Sup Forums for toys and vacations with no pay
BRUH
LOOK AT THIS DOOD

>it's going to barely hit 650 at this rate
lmao

Exactly. Bad word of mouth and reception is losing Disney millions of profit. Rian and his "trilogy" are so fucked.

Damn Sup Forums. Why are you always wrong? How can I take you seriously about anything now? You’re just a joke of a community and everyone is laughing at you.

Not an argument

LOLOLOLOLOL!

This delusional nitwit actually thinks Disney Mom shills give a fuck about a Chinese cartoon image board full of mentally ill pedos who never buy anything

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Don't know about you bro, but this is exactly what I predicted. It's making 70% of TFA. You guys should hire me as an analyst and fire shills like you for being too obvious

Same Disneymom.

The audience fully expected TLJ to be good. It was simply not. The only explanation for the wild drop in profits from the Force Awakens is that people simply don't like the film.

I saw the Force Awakens 3 times in theaters. I only saw Last Jedi once and if I ever watch it again, I will get it through a torrent. Star Wars movies make huge bank from repeat showings, but no-one wants to watch TLJ twice. The reason it still makes any money is because there are still so many people who have more faith in Rotten Tomatoes' aggregate score than they do in what their actual friends and family members are saying about it. And then they come out just as disappointed.

>LOOK AT HOW LITTLE I CARE!!!!!
Jesus, at least don't go with all caps when you're screaming about how little you care about Sup Forums.

Now to make up for the other billions they spent on buying Fox! Sorry mousecuckteer, still in the red!

they killed millions

Poor Rian, he was so close to directing an actual SW trilogy. He could've been one of the greats. If only he wasn't shit at making films...

Listen Sup Forums. It’s time we had a talk.

Your opinions simply do not matter. No one cares what you think. No one reads your posts and you’ve wasted your lives on this board. Memes have damaged your brains and limited your cognitive and verbal skills. You’re practically retarded. You’re also impotent and powerless in the real world. Literally no one gives a damn what you think. It’s really sad. Even Reddit has more power than you. In the outside world people are laughing at you for trying to rig the user reviews of rotten tomatoes. All you really did was destroy the credibility of that website.

>samefagging

I can tell whenever a new IP posts in this thread and so far each and every one of your posts is obviously coming from the same person. Not a single new IP address has jumped in to support you since I started watching this thread.

DE MUR MOONIES DE BUDDAR DE MOOBY ES
TEEBII BELOUN DU FUGKC UT

>But the invitation doesn’t come free. Attendees get deep discounts, but they nevertheless pay for their packages, which include three nights at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, theme park tickets, fast passes to skip lines and a beach-themed party. Families also pay for their own transportation.
>she paid for her orientation
OH NO NO NO NO NO

>i-it's only gonna make 1.8 billion boo hoo
Hahaha if only the shills knew they'll be saying "it's only gonna make 1.3 billion big deal" in a couple of weeks. They lost HALF A BILLION DOLLARS in two weeks hahahahhahaha

Sup Forums = REKT
Sup Forums STATUS = BTFO
Sup Forums BTFO

>This much butthurt in one post

>another non-reply post from an IP that's already posted

It's like you think we can't see these things. Disney is paying you too much.

at last*

user, listen. I can't really believe that you don't care about my opinion if you write so much shit on that matter. Also, I didn't read anything after the first few sentences.

sup Disney

These fags will still say it's a victory when episode 9 only make $500 millions worldwide because after all, it made its budget back.

>but but but I’m a pedophile on a Korean funny book message board! Surely a billion dollar corporation cares about my opinions!! IM SO IMPORTANT!!

Mmmmhmmmm, fish tacos

>trying to rig the user reviews of rotten tomatoes.

You almost had me.

Holy shit! Glorious, delicious salt!

IT WAS SUPPOSE TO FLOP
I SPENT ALL WEEK LOWERING THE AUDIENCE SCORE
THE MOUSE WON AGAIN
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OH NO NO NO NO

>HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO SAY IT
>I DOOOONT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS!!!!
>I MADE THREE POSTS TO SHOW HOW LITTLE I CARE!!!!!
Bro, give me 10 more posts and I'll believe you don't care.

I wish we would have gotten more peak Luke lightsaber battles.

IT WAS RUSSIA

Keep me going
Through the years, freely flowing
What have you done?
Only a gun could stop these bitter tears

I think we need to get back to work Sup Forums. We can’t let the mouse win.

Can someone post the instructions on how to review bomb on RT? I want to get in on this.

>At the day-long conference, the moms attend motivational sessions and receive social media tips and Disney updates. This year, they learned how to use Pinterest data, heard from 11-year-old lemonade stand entrepreneur Vivienne Harr and listened to a Pixar producer talk about the Disney-owned animation studio.
>she needs a lesson on how to post on a korean funny book message board
>she's still replying to my posts
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

LITTY

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>she screencaped her own post
Disney Moms are just too powerful bros. We can't stop them!

This is how most of us did it, although some people used bots. Mostly script kiddies.

Imagine if we actually got a training montage with Rey after she seeks out Luke that consisted largely of meditation and yoga techniques, (mostly because I want to see Daisy in yoga pants) where she spends her time complaining about not getting to learn how to lightsaber fight. Luke explains that there's more to being a jedi than that and there's a decent lesson in there and all that shit. Basically it's established that Luke can do Dhalsim-tier yoga bullshit.

-Then- we get this scene, except it's a proper fight, not an astral projection, and Luke's just running circles around Kylo, dodging and doing loads of casual sidesteppy-shit without needing to parry or hit back as he stalls for time.

Incredibly butthurt samefag.

SALT

>brainlets still not realizing what the problem is
By this point The Force Awakens had earned 79.23976458% of its final domestic gross. Assuming best case scenario, that means The Last Jedi is poised to earn $652,632,211.545 domestic. That's $284,030,013.455 less than The Force Awakens in domestic alone and potentially up to $755,190,661.93 less globally assuming things don't get even worse in domestic and/or overseas. THAT. IS. BAD.

>she doesn't know how to spot a samefag
>shilling for toys
ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>The little bitch called Sup Forums sat in a chair sobbing while it waited for Mom to bring the chicken tenders down to the basement. The evil Disney moms laughed in the face of Sup Forums, humiliating poor Sup Forums over yet another disgraceful and embarrassing failure.

Look at the post times! The Disney mom doesn't even know how not to be an obvious samefag, lamo

WE MUST STOP THOSE FUCKING DISNEY MOMS! THEYRE MAKING A JOKE OUT OF US! FUCKING MOUSE EARED BITCHES!!

Wow, a SW movies passing a billion, what a surprise. I'm shocked. This movie will make 1,3-1,4 billion which is embarrassing.

Sandra got incredibly desperate and defensive after I posted the Disney moms article. I wonder why?

I’m a Disney Mom. Feel free to ask me anything.

LOOK AT THE POST TIMES, OMG
*breathes in*
Switch tactics Moishe, pls switch tactics
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums is the polar opposite if /pol
ALWAYSWRONG

Why do you do it for free?

will you be my mommy?