/who/ - Doctor Who General

Happy new year from Gareth edition

Ded:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1iwe9FkXYC7bR0DtJT5uKhzzh2Vgbfkkq2nuvvNZkv-M/edit?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/watch?v=AtL3JpIlWC0
clyp.it/qscw1qnu
mega.nz/#!8kBDHAKC!ixMSTcucygVuZbk7sn_HgSk6aVM5SKWz5EBq9IfRYc0
mega.nz/#!Fw5zBK5R!aUvbxJF_FAwCGJ3g1cxndVxF5-y8CQg8M0elrrMZDF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So then.

What's /who/ with you this New Year's Eve?

So...

What happened with the last thread then? Mods declare it a lost cause?

Hello. My Internet was down all yesterday, so I missed a whole day and night of /who/ posts. Any Shit Trips 2.5 entries I've missed since then?

NYD here!

Happy NY!

Why does ollistra try to be nice to the war doctor after being a cunt to 8 in his time war box

>11 users in CWS
Whoa, it's a party!

Maybe she knows War would fuck her up.

Yes. I posted this yesterday. Featuring a surprise cameo by someone you have writtenThe Skin Diamond Doctor

docs.google.com/document/d/1iwe9FkXYC7bR0DtJT5uKhzzh2Vgbfkkq2nuvvNZkv-M/edit?usp=drivesdk

>it's the end of planet earth

>it's the end of the human race

>it's the end of the universe

>it's the end of reality

>it's the end of all realities

>it's the end of time itself

DETONATE

STAKES

THE

REALITY

FART

How bad was Christmas doctor who?

It was badass.

Just finished this.

Boring but tolerable. Better than last year.

>the last use of the Twelfth Doctors theme was used to usher out the 1st Doctor

Thanks for the reply in the other thread, I did see it before it was deleted.

>the message is being broadcast throughout all of time and space

>The device captures people the moment before their death

>The doctor is the most important force in the entire universe he has seen galaxies born and the last stars die, he is eternal and the centerpiece of all reality (continue to jerk off The Doctor ad infinitum)

>The doctor will die/is dying (psych)

>Here's the set up for a dozen potentially interesting storying that will be blown off years later with a single disappointing throwaway line

>The doctor's companion is smarter than the doctor

Thank you. I appreciated the use of that character.

(Also, do you mind if I reference your stories in my own Shalka tale?)

storylines*

>IT'S THE DOCTOR'S DARKEST HOUR

>We've gone to the literal end of the universe, there is NO life left here

>The prophecies say that you will die...very soon...

I leave /who/ for a couple hours and the next thread is deleted. What the fuck happened?

something something, giving rtd the teninch

Doctor Who is between seasons

youtube.com/watch?v=AtL3JpIlWC0

I can't believe how much this ATSSC variation sounds like Smooth Criminal, and I fucking love it.

For the record, I agree with most of your criticisms of TUAT, wanderer, although I'm a bit more positive. It was fairly comfy when it tried to be.

>All the Smooth, Smooth Criminals

someone get on it

His criticisms were never really an issue, it's how aggressive he got about them, then how embarrassingly insecure (insisting he didn't even want to be popular or liked, totally justifies the tripcode then right, making a fucking poll about himself, replying again and again about himself and not Doctor Who) about people pointing out it gets old how aggressive he gets about his opinions.

Ah, I missed the poll part.

I have my own work to get to. This has been sitting in the box far too long. Happy New Year, mate.

>tfw 12 isn't your dad

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2.5
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the third /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction, because following the success of Shit Trips 1 and 2, /who/ has started another anthology of wondrous tales. God help us.

This time, the rules will be a tad different, as in we actually have rules now. The stories must be about:

> alternate Doctors (original Doctors, fanmade Doctors, Unbound Doctors, Doctors of wild divergence from canon)

> spinoff characters from audios, books, comics, etc (Torchwood, Erimem, Faction Paradox, Vienna, Sarah Jane Adventures, Iris Wildthyme, etc)

>companion focused stories (stories with the companion facing a threat, or dealing with life, WITHOUT the Doctor)

Besides that, no limits (and your story can be in more than one category above).

>Can still be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".

>the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck

Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.

Rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin or google drive works well.) And remember to mention, preferably in your work post, what you want your author moniker to be, which doesn't have to be your real name. Also, if you write in Shit Trips 2.5, Freema Ageyman will come to your house and give you a selfie. Matt Smith may or may not be there as well, to give you...other things.

Remember, it doesn’t matter if it’s shit, just have fun! Deadline is April 2nd.

he's my daddy

Stuff Twelve says. "Clara" isn't a surprise

this one is very enlightening. some surprises here im sure

Stuff you can write Shit Trips 2.5:

>Benny Summerfield

>Iris Wildtyme

>the Auton Stratagem Doctor

>what if the First Doctor had regenerated into Hayley Atwell?

> Doctor regens into an "owl" instead of a humanoid form

>the Doctor as Nyartholep

>The Doctor is an organization of people

>the Doctor is a computer virus

>Doctor is a body-hopping signal that takes over people's minds

>What if 10 had went full Time Lord Victorious

>Sarah Jane joins Faction Paradox

>What were Ben and Polly doing during TUAT?

>what if the Doctor had stayed on Gallifrey

>BDSM smut about Ace

>femdom smut about Clara

>Jane Austen snogging Clara

>Me (Ashildr) during the plague years

>What if the 3rd Doctor had become

STOP IT JUST STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Years Eve/Day /who/! I hope 2018 brings your prosperity and happiness

thanks Cloister

Happy New Year!

clyp.it/qscw1qnu

This may just be the most ridiculous thing I've ever done

Hello, Cloister. Happy New Years! I hope 2018 gives you the same.

I hope you contribute to ST 2.5

KINO

That was last episode.

Honestly, good job. Is this the official Small Beginnings theme now?

Fraking Doctor Who doing yotz, sasa ke?

Nah, it's Nilso's Pearce!Doctor theme.

why he is on the black lodge?

Thank you!

He's my cousin but doesn't he look almost exactly like Russell T Davies?

While you're here Cloi, I want to thank you for your lovely gift! It really means a lot cause I don't really get Who related gifts. Nobody I know really watches the show anymore, much less classic who, so having you and all this general makes life a little more enjoyable. Happy New Year, mate.

Aw, aren't you sweet. Thank you user! Enjoy your gift. I'm glad you liked it so. You too buddy

What was this biggest pottery to happen in /who/?
I think it was when Danny Pink didn't Danny SPLINK

Missy.

Without hope, without reward.

>Without hope, without reward, without understanding

That radio show was so cute. Bless Jo.

Who /listenedtoDJJodie/ here? I want Thirteen to be as funny as Jodie herself.

I did. I ascertained that Jodie is quite the cheeky lass, so to speak. I think Thirteen might be as crazy as Four.

Yeah man! Do it!

Can't wait until she starts. Her scene at the end of TUaT was good, but it left me wanting more.

well I was more referring to the fact that SPLINK was a meme way, way before Dark Water aired, close to a year, and Danny literally dies from not using SPLINK

Cool.

And may I also make a Nacho Doctor story?

Sure. please don't kill him... Yet. Giants of bachand hall features him in his own story. Its very series 5 inspired

Would you like it if the Chibby era logo was stacked vertically instead of horizontal?

DOCTOR
WHO

instead of DOCTOR WHO

Gotcha. Though, to be fair, you killed off my Diamond Doctor. Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Probably.

Who has the .gif of Capaldi surfing on the RTD surfboard logo? I can't find it on the wiki

I actually did that because I was walking backwards from the Omega fight scene. I knew I wanted the cameos of 8, briggs and skin diamond, but i didnt know how id get her there organically so i just popped in a generic doctor. It wasnt until i went "haha he's not your doc.." "thats a terrible pun" that it became the nacho doctor

i think i might have them meet if I do another set of stories before april

yes. I really like the fake one recently

Where can I listen to this?

I uploaded it on MEGA the other day.

Part 1:
mega.nz/#!8kBDHAKC!ixMSTcucygVuZbk7sn_HgSk6aVM5SKWz5EBq9IfRYc0
Part 2:
mega.nz/#!Fw5zBK5R!aUvbxJF_FAwCGJ3g1cxndVxF5-y8CQg8M0elrrMZDF8

Thanks m80

so glad olivia coleman wasn't 13

would have been so dull

kino in the stream

???

Why? I'm glad we've got Jodie and now wouldn't want anybody else to play Thirteen, but Colman would've been a fine choice. She's a great actor.

He's just being contrarian. Before Whittaker was announced, the majority of people wanted Colman to be the Doctor because they knew that Whittaker is a terrible actor. Once she was actually announced, they went back on their decisions and pretended they liked her all along.

are u just making fun of kids' drawings? seems unnecessarily mean

I don't think Whittaker or Colman really had their names thrown around pre-announcement, did they? Most of the posts I saw were about that one tabloid that claimed it would be Kris Marshall

Hi hoodie. How's r/MGTOW these days?

I like them

on /who/, colman was talked about a whole lot. as was jodie whittaker (also because of broadchurch), and Hayley Atwell... And Phoebe Waller-Bridge...

No, no one even mentioned Whittaker until she was announced because they didn't think someone so shit would ever play the Doctor.

The people who didn't want Marshall wanted Colman, and it was the majority of people who wanted Olivia Colman. They're backtracking and pretending they wanted Whittaker all along.

Nobody was even talking about Olivia Colman prior to the announcement. /who/ was busy trying to meme Hayley Atwell into being the Doctor.

>No, no one even mentioned Whittaker until she was announced
she was mentioned, but people were just like... "Oh the mum from broadchurch? I guess she was on broadchurch so she's not an impossible candidate..."