What a day, no?

What a day, no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqs7857hksM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a gay, ho

What do you say, bro?

So there was a fleshlight upgrade right?

>You will never eat her butt...

no it wasnt a day you bitch now wheres the coffee

Who eats steak and freedom fries? I'd deactivate a bitch for that type of shit.

You don't have to say that

stop posting her it hurts too much

yep...

what shade of brown do you think her crap canal is, lads?

You're a big Joe.

lol shes not real. she is how you wish women were all the time but theyre not because they have humanity and that means all the fucked up parts as well. learn to deal with it and you could solve a litany of problems for a real girlfriend

fuck you she's real to me

i would definitely verbally abuse her often

Yeah what a day

youre living in a dreamworld

What a lovely day!

It was hinted several times in the movie that she was sentient or at least a very well constructed AI.

She displayed jealousy when K was talking to the hooker and his boss.

It bothered me immensely that the physics of the 'portable projection' upgrade makes no sense at all, especially given how 'grounded' her original projection was, and all the other projections in the movie.

The worst part when she was projected outside of the car after the crash. Awful.

pls stop

Is that, dare I say, a jewgger?

>dem feet

if you aren't trolling i want you to elaborate

da roastie is toasty

>men are oppressed, men never do anything wrong ever i swear

Originally she's projected down from a line-of-sight projector. And all the other holograms in the movie are projected similarly (the one in the jukebox, in the abandoned hotel ballroom, from the billboards). Presumably this is some 'limitation' of the technology, since the projector has to follow her around on roof-tracks before the 'upgrade'.

But then once he gets the magic vape pen it seems to be she can just appear magically anywhere within a hundred feet or more. All constraints that seem to operate everywhere else are removed.

It's be much more grounded/realistic if she was projected out of the pen thing at least.

there is no point in the pen if she can only be projected right out of it.

>All constraints that seem to operate everywhere else are removed.

Well, they don't have the magic vape pen do they.

That is the most obnoxious fucking tripfagging name I have ever seen. "ooo look I've got a star please pay attention to me"

All the other holograms are designed as if they're emanating from a point of projection. They aren't just "conjured" at any random point in space.

would you like some water to wash down all that salt?

is that from the Chinese or Australian version

I would still act like a beta and white Knight her

yeah, water from your undying thirst? rekt

the point of projection is above her head on the 'tracker'

I'm with you on this user. Even if it was just a matter of the Emenator syncing to any local Holographic projectors to allow Joi relatively uninhibited movement I'd buy it more.

that was the prostitute

Am, I the only one who loves when waiufu threads turn into serious discussion?

I know that's why I posted. To contract with stuff like this, where it's just pure magic.

actually the miracle of the film that they refer to isn't really the artificial womb, but the survival and rebirth of JOI.

>needing to get "physical"

whoa you're so like last century..

yfw she will never call you baby sweet

*contrast

I don't understand your issue. The Emanator is still working and 'emanating' her image. Just because the other adverts and holograms come from a source doesn't make this an inconsistency

Fuck having a girlfriend you faggot.

Made me think of this

women love black guys, real fucking newsworthy.

Was there significance to the eyes being all blacked-out in the giant projection?

p.s. captcha knows

forgot screenshot

I want her to squeeze my dick with her strong pusy!

>no it wasn't her
>no no it was harvey for social media points
>no no noits completely normal for women to have sensitive emotion-driven liberal opinions
Why are estrorunners so embarrassing?

Yes. As the saying goes- "The eyes are the window to the soul". That's why there's such a focus in both films. Both films open with extreme close ups of eyes ffs. If they're black, then who's to say there's a soul behind them

Lets dance user!

I think it was supposed to be some kind of eye-catching base model to be customized later.

Classic Gooseface

Both of these are the right answer, from a certain point of view.

>Kay? K-? Kay? Kay? K-?

>Kay - K - Kay?

his range is amazing

Yeah.. Now shut up and sync with my pocket pussy.

Bothers me too. The emanator should be a kind of amulet or brooch or something that you always wear visibily, so it always has line of sight to project joi.

It's not only about projection either.
In order to interact, she would need sensors too, some of which would probably require line of sight as well.

Classic range
youtube.com/watch?v=pqs7857hksM

They didn't want the usual holographic "projection" aesthetic, Joi is emanated.

The absolute state of that aspect ratio

I guess she uses a sonar system to detect the surfaces.

Oh shit

>The chromosome hoggers at funnyordie are too autistic to recognise subtle facial movements and emotions.

Well colour me surprised

not really, it's disproportionate in the (((media))). stats show otherwise.

DELET

>stats show
yeah, the same stats also "showed" that hillary would win lmao

No woman will ever be this upset if I'm hurt. This saddens me deeply.

This has honestly become one of my favourite movies ever. Definitely my favourite one from 2017.

But your mom, user

thanks user

jesus Christ the cringe in this post

If she was able to heat up the air to light a cigarette, then she could heat up the air around a cock in a rhythmic fashion. Ideally.

an actress is just a body and a voice, it speaks volumes when the characters they play are better

Holy shit, I never noticed how devastated she looks when she's trying to bang on the window.

this. they sample the whole population instead of the influential people.

I want a deleted scene of K going straight from work to spending his hard earned bonus on the Emanator. That would absolutely break my heart.

godamit I want this book but I'm broke af right now thx for posting

Whats the difference between emanation and projection? English isn't my first language and when I look at a dictionary, emanation seems to be almost the same thing - requiring line of sight.

wouldn't that take part of the humanity out of it?

>I just kill big man for you gib money so I can upgrade waifu plis

you can get these used for pretty cheap 1-2 years after release.

She wouldn't be able to tell different colors apart. Or figure out which surfaces are transparent for visible light.
Might still work though, I don't remember her ever referencing a color in the movie.

>vintage ibm computer
I want to insult you but I'm not going to