Dave Chappelle BTFOs white male trannies

>In Equanimiity, Chappelle reads a letter that he received from a white trans person who chastised him for his jokes. The comedian didn't apologize outright, but instead talked about the nuances of understanding "the talk of how one feels inside" discourse led by white men, when that same demographic so often minimizes the feelings and voices of people of color in the LGBTQ community and in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do they call that stack again? Where it says who's more oppressed than who? Where does white trans come versus black straight man?

>let’s trick dudes into fucking us

What did Dave “our guy” Chappelle mean by this?

Wow sounds hilarious. Netflix stand up comedy is pathetic.

Here's something to say to make the left eat each other up.

A straight black man is far superior than a white transgender person.

There is no way for any leftist to counter it w/o them sounding racist.

White trans people have it easier tho, desu. The US government didn’t support businesses that discriminated against trannies for decades, or continue to systematically drain trans communities of public funding leading to weaker education and higher crime and poverty as a result. Any flavor of white person will always have it easier than any black person in this country. That’s just the facts

The classic battle of black men versus fags. When will it end?

>whitey stooping so low as to defend his own kind that chops their dicks off

Truly, you snow niggers don't have any shame. No wonder you defend hitler even though he killed off more whites than anyone else in existence.

What a total load of blinkered baiting horseshit.

Do Turk ladyboys count as white?

Early XXI century in a nutshell.

>a black man has to apologize to a white man in a dress

Oh shit! Is he doing the Hands-up-don't shoot? Is anyone goin to apologize for that blatant bs the news was pushing?

>muh POC voices

No better than the tranny 2bh

The progressive stack. If Chappelle were a black woman then he might have gotten away with it but the intersection of white and trans trumps his black and male

Anzu is a ladyGIRL

>Western """""""""Comedy"""""""""

What will it take to make people realize transgenderism is a mental illness along the same vein as anorexia?
You don't tell an anorexic that they're fat and should get a liposuction, so why should someone who thinks they're a girl when they aren't be encouraged to cut off their wiener?
It's fucking maddening

Just let them castrate themselves. It's for the best.

Votes. Anorexics aren't an easily singled out voter block.

>Just let them castrate themselves. It's for the best.
I mean sure, but when "gender reassingment" surgery is covered by the AFA, it becomes my problem too.

>the AFA
affordable care act* what the fuck is wrong with me

Just because you're using simple analogies that make sense in your head doesn't make what you're spouting anything but bullshit. There is actual science behind the developmental process of a fetus, the differences in brain structures between men and women, and how hormones play into transgenderism. These people actually have something off about their body and brains compared with others of their same traditional gender that would make professionals realize that they are stuck in limbo between the genders. Stop spouting your pseudo-intellectual trash please and go back to fucking Sup Forums

Killing em softly is still his best special. I already saw 2 netflix specials worth of "black people do this, white people do that" jokes. I don't think the next one is worth watching unless he stepped it up in the past year.

>gender roles are bullshit, there is NOTHING biological in our brains that says we're predisposed towards different tendencies and ideologies!
>Uh, SHE has a woman's brain, you bigot.

hmm...

>These people actually have something off about their body and brains compared with others of their same traditional gender
so it IS a mental illness. thanks for clarifying.

>These people actually have something off about their body and brains
Exactly. But in each of their cells they have the corresponding XX or XY chromosomes, meaning they have a mental illness, clearly something is out of wack, I'm glad you recognize that.
The problem is that you don't encourage and further this imbalance. You find a form of therapy that makes people their God-given gender. You don't tell the crazy person that they're absolutely right and continue down that path.
Clearly encouraging delusion doesn't work if the suicide rate is so high.
And don't give me the
>they commit suicide because they aren't accepted.
In countries where they are, and the state doesn't forces people to call them by their preferred pronouns, the suicide rate is just as high.

Once I find the right infographic you're FUCKING DEAD KID

This.
As someone who grew up watching Chappelle Show, I'm struggling to get into his newer stuff. His most recent specials felt lazy & awkward

>doesn't forces
forces* I need to proofread

Well I think you have to admit that the change in identifying gender dysphoria from "mental illness" in the DSMV to "condition" in the DSMVI is essentially political in nature, because the change is purely semantic.

>When it was an illness: Go to a doctor, get prescribed hormones etc, eventually get surgery

>When it's a condition: Go to a doctor, get prescribed hormones etc, eventually get surgery.

At some point if it looks and swims like a fish, it's a fish.

His first two netflix specials were hilarious. How are the new ones for anyone who has watched them?

If someone came up to you ranting they believe they are Jesus, you would say "Wow, this man needs psychiatric help"

On the other hand, I'm supposed to think someone who comes up to me and says they are a woman when they are really a man and who is about to chop off their penis and get hormone treatments is not as mentally ill as the person who thinks he is Jesus. Its insanity.

I'm a liberal actually. I support gay marriage and gay rights and I think that case it can be justified. I believe sexuality is more a scale and some people who are just prone to liking the same sex. However, expecting me to accept tragenderism as normal is a bridge too far. Now you've lost me.

When the muslims join them in killing all of the fags.
Then we can live another 2000 years in medieval squalor and poverty. But at least we got rid of the fags.

pretty good

There's nothing wrong with it if they keep their dicks.
The chris chan tier retards should've been smashed against a rock in their infancy.

>tfw gf cancelled her netflix subscription after I told her about all the cultural marxism it promotes
>can no longer watch Mad Men, X Files, or new Chapelle specials
Fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

Gender dysphoria (GD), or gender identity disorder (GID), is the distress a person experiences as a result of the sex and gender they were assigned at birth. In this case, the assigned sex and gender do not match the person's gender identity, and the person is transgender. There is evidence suggesting that twins who identify with a gender different from their assigned sex may do so not only due to psychological or behavioral causes, but also biological ones related to their genetics or exposure to hormones before birth.[1]

>defending "medical studies " founded by a man who thought itd be neart to cut off an infant's dick to see what'd happen
>telling other people they're using pseudo science

Chappelle is hollow shell of himself from the early 2000s

>video games now a mental disorder
>trannies still protected

>These people actually have something off about their body and brains
Yes, they're depressed.
Cutting your dick off won't suddenly make you not depressed.
And what do you know, cutting their dicks off didn't make them happy, so trannies generally kill themselves.
Because they're unhappy with who they are because they're depressed.

They’d probably just say something stupid like “why would you judge a person based solely on their race and sexual orientation?”

Those guys are so mean!

So its not only a mental disorder but a genetic disorder. Unfortunate.

"Not only due to psychological causes"

>giving a fuck about any of that losery bullshit
You don't deserve a gf.

see

He also said he hated white poor people the most but then said they were decent folk in his next line.

I think the reason they’re depressed is because they’re ridiculed and legislated against by the majority of society. Your explaination doesn’t really make sense

watch it online you fucking retard

I'll remember that when I'm balls deep emptying my cum into her drenched vagina

>black racist didn't apologize to white person and blames problems on white people

Didn't see that coming.

>i'll remember that when i prep her bull
fix'd for accuracy

>nigger
Yawn,
keep enjoying the fruits of white labor you fucking homo piece of shit.

Right, it's a mental illness. That's what he said

>HAHA LE KEK MEME
You seem to have gotten lost on your way to

Oh you've said it now. INCEL BRIGADE, ASSEMBLE.

>SEETHING anger
fuck off weaboo

Enjoy your smelly 3d trash

>have body dysmorphia
>get prescribed drugs and given therapy, pay for your own surgery
>think you're a cat
>get drugs and therapy, people think you're a freak, pay for your own surgery, get ridiculed
>think you're a woman
>get therapy and drugs to help you transition, government and insurance helps pay for it, anyone thinking you're a freak is shamed and labeled a bigot

LMAO

The biological explanations for transgenderism fall apart once you know that it also applies to regular homosexuals, not only that but several of the studies show that not everyone who has gender dysphoria was found to have these hormonal differences.

Wrong fagtron. He compared it to a mental illness like depression and tried to minimize it. When really it's a slew of hormonal, developmental and genetic factors on top of the psychologicsl/mental ones. So fuck you very much.

I bet that Redditor thinks we're all "evolved" from monkeys, am I right, my based redpilled friend?

>comes on Sup Forums
>thinks weeb is an insult

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

Hurrrr if u question da science ppl u a dum creationist hurr

>Angry tranny

I feel the exact same way actually as a black guy in the south, and live near very poor rural white areas. I say I hate them but at the same time I respect and like them more than hipster supposed leftist in big cities and up north. Sounds contradictory but here is what I mean.

I hate them in the moment when they say something insultingly racist. But I don't hate them as a whole. I can't hate them really because a lot of times its innocent ignorance and they just say whats on their mind. Plus, they go out of their way to be pleasant and nice and they are much more humble and nicer people to be around than when I've gone to say, New York and interacted with supposedly progressive liberals who are supposed to be innocent and open minded. The contradiction in this is that I've seen more interracial couplings among poor rural and southern communities than I have in these supposed liberal paradises up north. I think New York for example is actually ranked the most segregated city in the US.

Dave seems like the type of guy who would say "yeah I hate poor racist white people but I hate poor ignorant niggers too!". He is like a more mainstream version of Patrice O'neil who isn't cucked into being politically correct and can recognize problems in their own community. His show was pretty much making fun of dysfunction in the black community.

Listen, here's the thing. I'm a leftist, so I understand dumber leftists.

People don't want to say that gender dysphoria is a mental illness, because that sounds like you're invalidating trans people. The truth is, it OBVIOUSLY is an illness. They have a problem that makes them want to die, it's clearly at least as serious as depression. You have barriers to happy healthy life because of this condition. It's an illness.

That said, acknowledging that they have this problem, the solution to this mismatch is to make something match. And the human mind is WAY more complicated than the superficial details of the human body. These people need help one way or the other, and this is pretty objectively the best way.

Most rural racist white people are pretty chill if you get to know them. Once they can build some trust it's all good.

T. Trailer park scum

>a slew of hormonal, developmental and genetic factors on top of the psychologicsl/mental ones.

Hormonal, developmental and genetic factors all have an enormous impact on mental state

one thing that could absolutely tear apart the left is applying the logic of transgenderism/gender fluidity to race. then they would have to pick between respecting minorities by not having how they look be trivialized, and supporting an individual’s "inalienable right" to choose how they want to be. it would cause massive infighting, and signal to everyone else outside that they’ve truly lost their fucking minds

"It is therefore important to note that the current study is only informative with respect to transsexual persons health after sex reassignment; no inferences can be drawn as to the effectiveness of sex reassignment as a treatment for transsexualism. In other words, the results should not be interpreted such as sex reassignment per se increases morbidity and mortality. Things might have been even worse without sex reassignment. As an analogy, similar studies have found increased somatic morbidity, suicide rate, and overall mortality for patients treated for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. This is important information, but it does not follow that mood stabilizing treatment or antipsychotic treatment is the culprit."
transadvocate.com/fact-check-study-shows-transition-makes-trans-people-suicidal_n_15483.htm
It's an interview with a researcher that did a big(often used by conservatives) study about suicide rates among trans people. Just looking at suicide rates among post-op people isn't useful without comparing it to pre-op people.

Singing my song here bro. I'd take blatant racists over liberals any day of the month, because the fucking racists are honest about what they are. Libs are just overcompensating hypocrites using us to make themselves look good to their peers.

Conversely, here are the areas where the left can restructure and gain a higher ground

>stop supporting ILLEGAL immigration
>Stop supporting obvious mental illnesses such as tragenderism
>Leave the 2A alone

The modern left has latched on to shallow identity politics and it will be its undoing.

I actually want a leftist party that goes against the current oligarchical nature of out government and goes back to FDR style populist policies.

But as long as the left has no actual principles besides letting trannies use the restroom while they become corporate whores on par with the modern Republicans, this will not happen.

>People don't want to say that gender dysphoria is a mental illness, because that sounds like you're invalidating trans people.

But that's just admitting mental illness is a stigma and invalidating those with mental illness

>tfw gf cancelled her netflix subscription
>can no longer watch
lol

You rely on her for a Netflix subscription. You ain't getting shit.

well I'm sure you'll understand that in order for these mentally ill people to be integrated is for us to become mentally ill as well
this is the strategy of the left

nice.. mr post on Sup Forums guy...

So you don't think it's a mental illness? It seems pretty clear that it is

This

Another would be if everyone at these alt-right rallies starts showing up in dresses and just proclaiming themselves transgender. The left couldn't distinguish who was legit and who wasn't and wouldn't dare risk insulting a legitimate one. The left only exists in its current form because there is no concerted effort to actually resist it.

>These people actually have something off about their body and brains compared with others

Hence it being a mental-illness, you dumdum. No one blinks an eye when you point out the mental-defect inherent in schizophrenia, but when a man thinks he's a woman and wants to turn his dick inside-out, you'd better be on board.

The issue is that we don't know the etiology of it, nor do we know any effective treatment. So that leaves us in a bad position: either it's not a disorder, or it is but we don't know anything about it or how to treat it. By assuming either, you are potentially making things worse if you're wrong.

If it's not a disorder, then you're adding uneccessary stigma that does know immediate good for the victim, because they can't be treated.

If it is a disorder and you don't call it that, then you'll never find the treatment and they'll make things worse for themselves by trying to get society to enable their illness.

However, either way, research much be done. That's why I don't like assuming it's not a disorder. We need to know. It's worth nothing too that post opts from transition surgery have the same suicide rates as transgender people who don't transition. That likely indicates a disorder, but not necessarily.

>Makes fun of trannies
>trannies get mad
>"It's white people's fault."

Why is this allowed?

I saw ben shapiro do this to a female college student who challenged him with the mic

He basically asked why someone can't decide their race or their age based on her own logic. She looked like she had never been presented with this type of argument before or even considered a connection like before that moment. That some qualities about people, like objects, are objective and immutable. Mind blowing concept for some millennials.

BLACK PEOPLE BE LIKE

BUT WHITE PEOPLE BE LIKE

>they are stuck in limbo between the genders.
phahahahahaha

He didn't BTFO of anyone, he chose to play the same bitch-made game.

>That’s just the facts
Nope. It's not surprising you're talking about shit that happened a long time ago because that's where your head still is. The fact you guys can't even admit that it's nowhere that black and white anymore and there are a shit load of blacks who have it better or are treated better than many whites is just going to make any conversation about this shit an inevitable lead to violence and strife.

Why do you guys like to bring Reimer up? He's not even the first case of someone being treated as "transgender"

i hate how hard people try to push that he's still funny. you don't see me go on about every crappy special jim norton puts out.

Suicide rate for transgenders is over 40%. There are plenty of recognized mental disorders that don't degrade quality of life anywhere close to that.

They hold an objectively false delusion about an immutable quality. That's no more valid that someone falsely believing they are an dog or a celebrity.

>If it's not a disorder, then you're adding uneccessary stigma that does know immediate good for the victim, because they can't be treated.

The existence of available treatments has nothing to do with something being a disorder or not. Also are we to deny the reality of a situation because we're afraid of what stigmas people might inflict on others? Where do you draw the line that can possibly land inside the square of reasonable?

Will 2018 be the death of this nonsense?

They already demonize gay white dudes because there's enough of them opposing the glorious leftwing paradise promised by their dictates. I think a better case of cognitive dissonance would be if they stopped shaving and started chanting Allahu Akbar at their marches.

thought they were worse than the first two
>goes on massive philosphical tangent about civil rights, pimps, or apartheid with no/weak punchline
happens too much in the new two - he does it best in the 1st one with the cosby "he rapes, but he saves" bit/callback

It IS classified as a mental disorder in the DSM

Give it a few more years, eventually all the fad trannies will kill themselves or realize they made a huge mistake as they get older and their looks get even worse.

Only trannies who don't pass should get """treatment""" tbqh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_integrity_identity_disorder

No they changed it

>The official reclassification as gender dysphoria in the DSM-5 may help resolve some of these issues, because the term gender dysphoria applies only to the discontent experienced by some persons resulting from gender identity issues.[8] The American Psychiatric Association, publisher of the DSM-5, states that "gender nonconformity is not in itself a mental disorder. The critical element of gender dysphoria is the presence of clinically significant distress associated with the condition."[10]

So if you think you are a dog or celebrity, it's not a mental disorder until you are distressed by it.

Not since the DSM-IV TR.