Hi my name is Ashi Dark'ness Tara Tartakovsky and I wear a skintight ashy black suit (that's how I got my name) with...

Hi my name is Ashi Dark'ness Tara Tartakovsky and I wear a skintight ashy black suit (that's how I got my name) with spiky hair that points upwards and shadowy dark eyes like my master Aku and a lot of people tell me I look like Princess Ilana (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to Genndy Tartakovsky but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie. I'm a half-demon but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also an assassin, and I was raised in a cult called Daughters of Aku where I trained since birth (I'm seventeen). I'm a baboon (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OubZVZyl2ww
knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-immortal-the-worst-fanfiction-ever
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>thats how I got my name
wait how did the other girls get their names?

Weren't they all named Ashi?

>Avi (deceased)
>Ami (deceased)
>Aki (deceased)
>Ara (deceased)
>Ana (deceased)
>Asia (deceased)

According to fantard wiki.

which one is mulan?

Ami

I am appalled that
A) I recognize the source of this pasta
B) it actually kinda sorta fits

How would you pronounce Aki?

>I wear a skintight ashy black suit
>a skintight ashy black suit

I am appalled it wasn't recognized immediately. That shit was Fandom gold

>I have pale white skin
I was under the impression she was Asian. I'm probably wrong.

Can you imagine if they actually added a similar OC to Samurai Jack? You know, that one show about a guy fighting a demon with his sword?

Man, I sure love to not live in that shitty universe.

Ashi is cute and perfect.

>Avi
lmao fucking jew

I don't remember those last three ever being named.

go back to Sup Forums with the rest of the shitbrained 14 year old try hard nazis.

It's okay user I'm jewish too

>Asia

Ah-Key
means autumn iirc

Could you imagine one where they felt compelled to add a white guy OC? Probably give him a magic sword that Jack can't immediately slice through for bullshit reasons too.

I see what you tried to do but the Scotsman isn't really that stupid, Jack is a walking stereotype and he happened to run with another one.

youtube.com/watch?v=OubZVZyl2ww

>pale white skin.
Wot.

>the future that is Aku is actually what globalization would look like

and its not implied that theyre still in asia anyway

Someone needs to re-write the entire story like this.

Jack isn't a walking stereotype, he's a walking cliche. Being a prince from feudal japan and speaking/dressing like one makes sense and isn't stereotyping Japanese people. being from a demon ruled future and dressing/acting like a cartoony scotsman does not make sense and is stereotyping scottish people.

For the record I don't think either is offensive, just wanted to point out the difference

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU MOTHERFUKERS!”

It was…………………………………………………….Aku!

in case people somehow don't know the sauce of the pasta

knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-immortal-the-worst-fanfiction-ever

>Ara

You don't know me?

I am MASTER ASIA, THE UNDEFEATED OF THE EAST!

Hello Ashi.

He should have actually been David Bowie