he wasnt the villain

*inhales*

Watch it again when you’re over 25

>being this much of a brainlet
Embarrassing.

>villain

uuuuuhh...

>H-ha ha ha! Y-y-you have autism!

but seriously what does he really want to accomplish?

dude i'm god lmao

Colonise the entire galaxy, and he needs a lot of replicants to do so, so replicant procreation is the next logical step instead of producing them in a factory one by one.

all his scenes were awful, his dialogue came off like it was written by some euphoric 17 year old

really weakened the movie for me

It’s my hypothetical theory that the more protagonist & antagonist are mirrored image from inside out, the more a story gets deepened. Sooo I have to say “YES” Jared’s character was a bit of under written which also aiming at any particular target.

fuckin got 'em dude nice one

t’s my hypothetical theory that the more protagonist & antagonist are mirrored image from inside out, the more a story gets deepened. Sooo I have to say “YES” Jared’s character was a bit of under written which also not aiming at any particular target.

Not saying that he's not a villain. The point of his character that humans when given absolute power have the tendency to go crazy with delusions of grandiocity, and lose their self identity. His ambitions of rushing replicant production has consequences that he cannot see. Or his blind assurance that his replicants will never disobey when it is clear that they can.

>tfw i actually liked leto's character

You do not know what pain is yet. You will learn.

I mean is he doing because he wants to be famous, rich, powerful? He's already all of those things. Is it because he believes in expansion and progress for its own sake?

Epic

It's never enough. He wants to be a god. Not in the superhero sense, but in the creator of life and the originator of life on other planets. He is supposed to mirror the demiurge, hence the blindness. Or maybe he is just a big meanie.