Who makes the best worst comics?

Between DC and Marvel, who tends to make the "better" worst comics? The ones that actually make you chuckle at how bad they are and are actually memorable?
Personally, I think DC's are funnier. Sure, there's some "good" stuff in Marvel too (tastes like chicken), but for some reason their bad comics tend to be more rage inducing than actually entertaining, whereas DC's are actually pretty hilarious and even memetic (jar of super-jizz, I'll kill you to death, all of Batman Odyssey, BEES MY GOD, etc)

Please no company wars, let's just have fun for once.

>Please no company wars

DC.

Their highs are better than Marvel's, but their lows are far worst.

?

Well, let's consider the two you posted.
Countdown had
>Superboy-prime memes
>Earth-51 Batman
>cute waifus

And Ultimatum had
>nonsensical deaths

>Chaykin writes Distant Fires
>Billy is the villain
>Chaykin writes Son of Superman
>J'onn is the villain

Chaykin really dislikes other flying bricks.

DC.

>Act of God
>TDKSA
>Batman Odyssey
>Superman's Batman Odyssey

and of course, the best worst comic of them all,
>ASBAR

Looking at this list, I think it helps that DC's batshit stories tend to be Elseworlds anyway while a lot of Marvel's ridiculousness takes a dump all over main continuity.

Oh DC's had some bad bad ones, like Countdown and Amazon's Attack and Convergence

Don't forget this masterpiece

Wasn't there a plot where dead babies were being used as drugs or something? And someone who burned a man alive with her vagina?

>DC
>fun fuck ups that are as interesting as they are retarded

>Marvel
>comics so bad you marvel at how they managed to be made

I mean there's a toss up. I'd give the edge to DC because Marvel's bad comics really piss me off right now. And sometimes Marvel purposely pisses people off.

Yep!. Roy was getting high on drugs made from children, and that FireLadt had a flaming vagina.
They killed the new Atom (Ryan Choi) for shock value to start the entire thing, despite having a moderately successful book.

DC, no contest.

Villains for Hire was the last part of a trilogy of pain, alongside Cry for Justice and Rise of Arsenal. I'm not sure what DC's beef with Roy was at that time, because getting featured in one godawful comic is a misfortune, but three in a row?

>Villains for Hire
>Cry for Justice
>Rise of Arsenal

The triumvirate of shitty late 00 DC comics

Shame Cry for Justice had such interesting art

ASBAR is some of the finest satire ever printed

Don't forget Death of the New Gods, like every other person in existence.

DC has more good shit comics, but Marvel has two of the best worst comics, so it's kind of a tie?

DAMN, THE SOURCE LOOKS LIKE THAT???

IMAGINE BEING METRON

>Act of God
On par with Ultimatum.

DC's Elseworlds, even the bad ones tend to be fun because they always involve some hilarious stupid idea or fucked up fetish that leaves you scratching your heard more than mad.

Take Batman: Fortunate Son, for example, where Bruce was raped by Sid Vicious for weeks.

>where Bruce was raped by Sid Vicious for weeks.

That comic tried so hard to be edgy it looped around to being funny. It was also the worst Sladewank DC ever put out, and that's includin Identity Crisis
Why did every shitty DC comic in the late 2000s involve Roy Harper?

Right shame about the artist. He had a decent start filling in for Porter on Trials of Shazam.

Roy Harper had been memed into being the ultimate edgy character, before Morrison made Jason Todd cool again

Batman Odyssey and Coming of the Supermen aren't bad at all.
They're mediocre at worst and an insane fun ride.

>TDKSA
>bad
>ASBAR
>worst

What's so bad about countdown?

DC ruins their best runs by feeding all talent into Batman.

I'm still salty about Power Girl being canceled and replaced with the shitty lesbian duo. Atleast I can read Captain Marvel, shes a damn near clone of her.

Iirc, it's that everyone acted like idiots, it went nowhere, and spawned 16 million mini series that went nowhere

It's "Severely, Severely Wasted Potential: The Comic"

Definitely DC. At least shit like TDKSA, ASBAR, Batman Odyssey range from hilariously bad to so bad it's good.

Marvel produces Trouble and Ultimatum, which are either irredeemable piles of shit or disturbingly bad.

>>Batman Odyssey
>Bad in any way

Eat glass

>Please no company wars, let's just have fun for once
>fun as in shitting on DC and praising Marvel
At least you tried, OP.

The upper left panel is surely meant to imply rape right ?

>Odysseys and ASBAR
>Bad

"no"

But most of the post are saying that DC's bad comics are enjoyable in their badness, or at least not rage-worthy because for the most part they are elseworlds, while the Marvel ones are just rage-inducing

DC, no contest. Civil War 2 literally ended with several 2-page spreads advertising upcoming Marvel events plus Poochie dying on the way back to his home planet. When something like Injustice is bad, it's at least just poorly written, drawn, or executed. It's not insulting to my intelligence as a reader, just amusing in it's stupidity.

I can't wait for the Illuminated Secret War/Muh Pheonix style parody of Civil War 2. That event felt like such a slap in the face that I'm still not over it. I need someone to take a cold, calculated dump on that event to get the necessary closure.

>Illuminated Secret War/Muh Phoenix version of CW2

I think Illuminated Comics is actually working on that.

MINORITIES IN MATCHBOXES NEVAR 5GET

>Countdown
>Countdown Arena
>Amazons Attack
>Death of Bart Allen
>Death of the New Gods
>Cry for Justice
>Rise of Arsenal
>Villains for Hire

it honestly amazes me to this day how Didio was able to keep his job after producing so many high-profile failures in a row, and becoming a laughingstock again and again

IIRC the reason he kept his job is because they couldn't find anyone to replace him. But even then at the time according to Waid, Didio was even outright asking Waid if he wanted to take his job.

I don't know, Future's End was pretty fucking bad with how it had so many crappy issues that only served to set up Convergence (another crappy comic) and Tim Beyond and didn't even fucking solve anything.

Uh no, they are objectively bad, Odyssey especially.

Being fun doesn't make it not bad.

Let's be honest, "Bees. My god." panel from Amazon's Attack almost justified existence of this event.
Almost.

She has blood on her thighs, so it seems so.

>Atleast I can read Captain Marvel
You have to go back.