Seen.this new netflix show?

Seen.this new netflix show?
New waifu of the month?

It's not a show. Also, I'm sure the French are happy that the theatrical movie they put in theaters went straight to Netflix in the United States.

Surprised Open Road or Lionsgate didn't shove it in theaters, but I guess after Rock Dog and Spark, we aren't going to be seeing any low-to-mid-range movies in theaters for a while.

Bring us the thicc one!

It's actually a movie, and from the few Anons that seen it yesterday in a thread the movie is not very good. I still want to check it out because I like snakes and dig some of the designs.

>Take a snake
>Give it bedroom eyes
>People immediately want to fuck it

Is it really that easy?

S-snake pucci?

Snakes are like original sin. You don't have to do much to make them sexy.

Thicc snake?

I'm interested

Here ya go
lonbluewolf's already drawn something with her

They're so cute.

EXTRA

You cannot waifu that which you haven't seen.

DUDE
POLLEN
LMAO

>Two clans of snakes cohabit in the desert. Beautiful green serpents that live under the shelter of an oasis, protected and venerated by men and poisonous snakes that survive in the sand, dust and heat, hunted and killed by the Tuaregs. Here is the story of Ajar, a young poisonous serpent, laughed at by his peers because he still has not done his first moult and that of Eva, rebellious princess of the oasis who wants to escape to escape an arranged marriage. These two will meet and fall in love. Alas, Eva will be kidnapped by the Tuaregs and Ajar, accompanied by his best friend, Pitt the Scorpion, will have to cross the ruthless Sahara to save Eva from the terrible fate awaiting her.

Ehh
I'll watch it for the hot snake. Its probably mediocre at worst.

Oh shiiit my fucking dick

Don't get yor hopes high on the story - it is very bland. But visually, it is pretty great and the animation of the snakes is pretty impressive, so if anything you can watch it for that alone.

You can thank DreamWorks for that.

You can put that shit on a fucking blank piece of paper and I'll still jack off.

>I'm sure the French are happy that the theatrical movie they put in theaters went straight to Netflix in the United States.
It barely deserved that.

this

she's easily the hottest female in KFP if you're not into flat cats

SNECC

"Out bedroom eyes on it, and Sup Forums will fuck it."
– Someone on 7chan, circa 2011

I agree but that image

>delet this

I don't have many images of her that I can find

Is it even any good?
I enjoyed Trollhunters, is this worth a watch?

Can a snek go any thiccer?

>it this worth a watch/play?
Never ask this question on Sup Forums again.

Goddammit, I saw this on Netflix and I knew Sup Forums would waifu this shit.

wait so this ISN'T kung fu panda?

nope

Yes.

>new waifu of the month
Yeah better much perfectly describes these waifu trends. Anything female and remotely attractive can get picked up and people do whatever they want with it. Then when a another female comes along the current one gets thrown into the trash and is forgotten about as quickly it became popular only for the cycle to start again

Anyone who uses "waifu" interchangeable with "cute girl" or "girl I like" are the worst pieces of shit walking.

I seriously, genuinely and unironically hope you and whoever is responsible for the way you grew up get cancer and die.

Wew lad

this

She' no one's waifu until someone claims her

You'll find your Waifu one day, user.

>I'm sure the French are happy that the theatrical movie they put in theaters went straight to Netflix in the United States.
Whether it goes the way of Mune or Little Prince, either way, no one would have watched it. Countries make their own animation just for the sake of having their own output of work and movies, not really so they can rake in the cash.

Nigga you can't stop words losing meaning on Sup Forums. It's no different from what happened to "autism" or "cuck". Just chill the fuck out and accept that you can't control what other people do, you'll be a lot happier for it.

Yall are dumb

And never come back

Are you disagreeing with me?

its not like KFP has that many other female characters who aren't cats. Only the tv show ever expanded on that (pic related) and nick didn't even finish the final season.... Also viper has become nothing more than a background character now. Only Po, tigress and shifu get any spotlight

>implying snakes aren't sexy to begin with

I mean not in the "I want to fuck a snake" sense, but it's pretty common to have hot chicks with snakes on them and nagas/lamia are totally a thing.

Why is it that nearly every scene Eva is in someone's putting their hands on her?

>putting their hands on her
Poor choice of words user

_ ____ __ ____ ____ _____.

REMOVE SNEK

Tail, whatever. Point is someone's touching her every scene that has her.

no

Do you guys like my paper waifu

moar

Got any waifs?

what exactly are you planning to jerk off to in her?

A basket full of em.

SNICC

>3 of those 5 sneks are male

That's not a basket of waifus.

Wait, you thought the coral and king snakes were male?

Names! I need names!

FAT

CLOACA

You guys like snakes, right?

> being a fucking normie

>thicc

Sadly, I don't get your epic reference.

Pls

The artist is Etheross on e621

unless i'm being dumb and not understanding what YOU'RE referencing that i'm referencing. But that would be just weird

I meant I didn't read that highly erotic mysterious comic.