T

U
P

>ITT: we find new ideas to be more /devilsh/ in 2018

Here is something great I like to do:
>Go to the gym and do a lot of cardio
>Go to the kinoplox without showering or chainging cloths
>Have my gymbag filled with tacos, and beans in cans
>Tacos and beans gives me horrible gas (all part of the plan)
>Sit in the middle of the kinoplex surrounded by people
>As soon as i sit, they notice my smell
>"Oopps, I forgot to shower guys :^)"
>Start on my gymbag-food
>Start getting gas and fart and shart in my gym-cargos as the movie begins
>In the end of the movie, as people are leaving, dump my gymbag filled with tacos and beans all over the seats next to me
>Leave my filthy gym-cargos, filled with brown, liguid shit in the seat
>Personally handshake the wagecuck as I leave the kinoplex as he looks at me with confused eyes because I have no pants

Can you imagine the poor wagecuck having to pick up my dirty cargopants? Kek. I also made sure to turn them inside-out so he wouldn't notice the shit-water, but as soon as he picks them up they will makes his day a bit "browner" haha

Do americans really do this?

PICK IT UP

I just urinate a little in the seat.

only basketball americans

I don’t purposely try to make a mess but I do throw my trash on the floor.
It’s the theater boys job to pick it up after all and if everyone cleaned up after themselves, he would be out of work.

This

OP here I agree with you, but its not enough

They should suffer for their sins

Obsessed

Yes, even though there are multiple trash cans right around the corner.

>theater boy

t. NEET

t. wagecuck

I have a colleague whose brother was a NEET. Lived with his parents all his life, went from school to welfare, never worked, lazy, selfish, crippling depression, doubtless a virgin, spent his days in his room on his computer, probably on r9k.

Killed himself at 29 :)

You forgot to add it's due to obesity induced incontinence.

what in the ever loving fuck is that black thing in every seat lmao how much do you guys while watching movies?

Funny thread but people like you should have to work to death not a meter below the polar circle

Glad to hear it ended well. People like that often get what they deserve

t. NEET

I'll usually carry backup buttersticks with me in case they are stingy with the popcorn butter. If I don't use the buttersticks I'll squeeze them between the seats. If they'll find them it's a pain in the ass to clean, if they don't find it, it's going to smell really bad after a while, and once it smells it's gg for them.