ITT: Heretic opinions

Gal Gadot doesn't deserve an Oscar, a Golden Globe, a BAFTA or a SAG Award.

She is not the most beautiful woman who ever lived.

She is not changing the world, and she is not a champion of women's rights.

And Wonder Woman is not the best film of the 21st century.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/y1i9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn bro it's like you weren't born yesterday high five

Apparently the rest of the world did

Why has Wonder Woman become such a big feminist icon? Was this always like this? Not american so not very in touch with comics and stuff.

how far nepotism gets you wow
2 years ago she was some coked up 2nd grade fashion model passed around by designers and photographers
i should consider converting to judaism

Absolute contempt and disgust for her and jennifer lawrence

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

At least jlaw had the decency to post her butthole on Sup Forums

funny at 66 I'd still rather fuck Lynda Carter.

It was in the 70s, she was opted by feminist groups as an icon
And she's also one of the only really popular female superheroes

That's because you have mommy issues though

I'm sorry sweetie, but everything you just said is so incredibly problematic.

Wonder Woman was created by a man with a bondage fetish
Look at the original comics, she gets tied up all the fucking time

Everything I talked against has been spitted out by the media

Except for Wonder Woman being the best film of the 21st century, but they do think it's the MOST IMPORTANT FILM IN AGES

But she's an attractive white woman wearing revealing attire. Also created by a man.

>Why has Wonder Woman become such a big feminist icon?

she was from an island with only females

Without any mommy bias, Linda is just straight up more attractive despite the disadvantage of having an extra 30 years on her.

>She is not the most beautiful woman who ever lived.
She isn't even a woman.

>be attractive woman
>some Hollywood director likes you
>get big role in Hollywood through your connections, there are thousands of female actresses out there that have a much wider range but get worse payment
>her only skill is that she's found attractive and was cast in the role of a strong woman
>now a feminist icon

I never get this shit. If there is a woman anyone should look up to it's pic related.

Damn, she really does look like a rat here

>attractive
lol

Can she still give a ridiculously terrible performance and still get praised and get called brilliant and award worthy though?

I don't think so. She can't compete with Gadot.
streamable.com/y1i9w

not to people shitposting on Sup Forums but we are talking about what Hollywood cares about. Zack Snyder wanted to cast her in one of his movies for a while.

You are correct. Ripley still holds title for most respected female lead imo. Valeria from Conan was badass, same with Sarah Connor (T2). I even think the girl from friggin Gremlins did a good job, working girl who didnt lose her mind when serving booze to the little lunatics. This bitch seems to think she's BREAKING NEW GROUND. At least the 70's WW looked like a female, and not a transitioning queerboy.

>kills literally innocent palestinian kids who just existing
>liberals love her because she is a kike and lacks a penis

>terrible performance and still get praised

no she was too good looking with big tits , other women felt threatened by her. The genius of the new WW is that Gal Gedot looks like an average thin Israeli girl not a bombshell or supermodel.

>innocent palestinian
No such thing.

she literally does look like a supermodel though. supermodels being hot is a meme, they are literally human clothes hangers. karlie kloss isn't hot either

DS2 is the best in the series

Fuck off Israeli