I think Blade Runner 2049 was a good movie

I think Blade Runner 2049 was a good movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLHZ-5M0gVw
rogerebert.com/balder-and-dash/tears-of-a-machine-the-humanity-of-luv-in-blade-runner-2049
youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yep It was a great movie

I loved it

I liked how Joi was so real

It wasn't, you just think she's hot. This movie fooled a bunch of brainlets into thinking it was interesting by giving them a boner and showing them flashing neon colors

Yeah I agree with OP

The movie was amazing a truly good and maybe even better sequal than the original

You're probably a child

Thiz moment hit me hard

Best scene

Your contrarian is showing

the only good thing of 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=jLHZ-5M0gVw

Wait, was that book also hologram? no bully, im waiting for blueray

what she's holding is a hologram, the real book is on the table behind her

Thanks, i admit, i was too focused on Joi begin cute as fuck to notice that

I loved it.

And after seeing it again, I think I prefer it over the original.

Steady now, it was a worthy sequel.

So do I.

Your millennial sensibility is showing

What does that even mean

I give it a 6 out of 10. I was expecting much better based on how highly Sup Forums praises it.

Yeah it's pretty good. About to make a steak and sit down to watch it.

>I was expecting much better based on how highly Sup Forums praises it.
I'm glad I saw it before the Sup Forums hype train kicked in.

>only good scene
Fixed that for you.

>pot calling kettle black

Given how shitty the posters were of Harrison Ford in his fucking T-Shirt I thought the movie was just going to be some average garbage. Was blown away. Exceeded my expectations. I'd give it like a 7.5-8/10. Most visually and aesthetically pleasing film of the year.

Everyone says you can see her pussy during this scene, but no one proves it.

You can't see her pussy, but you can see her pusy.

I work for the company that did that scene. I can see her pussy.

>engage frame by frame mode

kek

zoom and enhance

>watching this scene in the theater
>become pusy poster immediately

Go on pls

How much do I need to increase my soy intake to also hate kino?

i am watching this thread

>unironically uses kino
Sounds like you've got a lifetime supply of soy packed up your ass already.

pink joi is too creepy to be sexy

Watched half last night and will watch the latter half tonight. So far probably my favorite movie of the year. It felt long but it's so aesthetically and audibly pleasing I didn't mind. The sci-fi elements were fantastic. I didn't mind the Jared Leto killing the replicant scene. I think his motivation was being dismayed about the "womb" problem. Killing it means about as much as throwing a coffee mug when you're mad. Ryan Gosling's typical lack of emotion does well with this movie for obvious reasons.

interlinked?

did he facepalmed in the end?

Cell?

I think he removed his nose

that's not in the movie

Is this realy. Fords facial expression is comedy gold.

exactly

That's not a still from the movie, it's a take where Ford actually connects a hit and hits Ryan straight in the face, hence the facial expression

go on

i need you to do the right thing now user, im counting on you.

you think you're real funny cause you switched the photo around huh?
get the fuck out

That's what I meant anyway when I asked whether its real. Beautiful picture, thanks for sharing.

I enjoyed myself but I don't know if the movie is good because it didn't do anything new. Memory has been done by Total Recall and it lifted that one scene from Her, granted I didn't consider how fucked up it was in a corporate context when I saw Her.

Also who cares who liked what, why is it important? Maybe it's a moment of weakness or some skin has eroded since my time being on here but why do people berate others for liking things? If you think something is good and should win out over another thing shouldn't your intention be to teach or promote critical thinking rather than to call someone a cunt? Maybe my time on here has made me afraid to have my own opinion, and yet how stupid is it to care for anonymous internet peer pressure. You can like a thing despite flaws though, you can like things for many reasons and feel differently about different aspects. I did like the story but could see how someone might not, and probably like the aesthetics the most out of the movie's aspects. Meh, why be angry? I guess I've just grown tired of this environment, it's weird I ended up here in the first place, but then again maybe I'm just stereotyping myself because I was a scout but also came here.

The best part of that scene is luv in the background
As much as she comes off as a 2 dimensional baddie like wallace she hase an equally human and depressing arc as K, which i think many people miss

You have my attention user

I'm going to repost this

rogerebert.com/balder-and-dash/tears-of-a-machine-the-humanity-of-luv-in-blade-runner-2049

I think it's worth a read for people that missed that face of Luv.

I feel like this movie is like 2 and a half hours of showing with minimal telling and thats why normies find it boring , they dont want to have to observe closely and think about the implication of small details, so a scene that might add a lot seems boring to them because theres nothing being communicated directly so it just seems like pointless filler to them. Obviously its not super deep or anything but its still too much for some people to handle. You can tell the producers were worried about this and forced in a few seemingly pointless flashback scenes but sadly enough the flashbacks only cover the most basic and critical details so dumb normies still have a hard time with the wealth of other ideas that arent directly explained to them

moar FFS, be a hero

whats funny about rotating it?

Now K is leftist

Edgelord contrarians? On my Sup Forums????

There won't be more, or if there is, she'll be wearing skin coloured underwear. You really think they'd film her actual minge just for the hell of it?

Watched it last night ready to be let down.

It was v good.

2049 is a much better movie than br, more coherent with better photography and characters. when talking about the first blade runner you cuckbois first need to decide which one of 166 versions is canon, lmaooo... fuck you your hackboi ridley scott. denis avoided falling into that bottomless trap pit masterfully.

Why are there screenshots of 2 different type of baseline machines floating about?

what?

This. Did i miss some extra scenes that had this?

unpopular opinion on Sup Forums

couldnt even make it 15 minutes in the original. 2049 is objectively better.

If both movies came out today (and BR's SFX was updated for 2017) there would be no doubt.

youtube.com/watch?v=6iqmIoHL74Y
back to R E D D I T

that looks like a mockup/render

Pretentious Harem Shonen

how many ((you)) you need to actually post it?

yo make a vola and post some pics . its anonymous

C'mon be a good JOE and post it.

I watched it for the first time after Christmas and really enjoyed it. Just wish they did something with the "resistance" replicants. Either that or just remove them.

They are there to show how K has to make a individual decision not depending on anyone to truly become special. Also to show how both sides (Wallace and the rebellion) want to use K as a tool for their own goals, which is reflected in the fact that they both are in water reflected settings and both the rebellion bitch and Wallace are blind in some way or another

>