Storytime: Monsters Unleashed #2

The on-going, not the event.

Anyway, I like monsters.

I'm not sure if this counts as a book for kids, but I enjoy it nonetheless. Much like anons do with some shows, I suppose.

Is this a shota book?

Doom killed the mad thinkerer a couple monts ago...

Just wanted to let you know that I hate resizing with GIMP.

Gotta love these guys.

We don't even know when did the events of MU happen, we can just assumed they happened after CWII.

I think the term you're looking for is "/ss/ bait".

I wonder if Kei should feel flattered that his very first villains(well, outside the biggest leviathon) are these guys.

>I did not expect a villain to do something selfish.

I just remembered that the moloids are being used as henchmen in Mosaic's last arc, I wonder how Moleman feels about that.

>a bunch of almost-naked subhumans all hold on the hot girl, dragging her to their lair

I think we've read enough doujins to know where this is going.

>Slizzik feeling down because he can't help Kei
>the Mighty Scragg telling them to go home and hug their children

>tfw you'll never have over-sized friends like these

Of course they had to barge in. Who are the copypasted guys, tho? Don't remember seeing them before.

Spoilered because spooky.

OH BOI

What is it with red-heads and monster-hunting?

I also have no idea of who is this.

Getting some Pacific Rim vibes from the variant cover.

Anyway, to whoever was reading, I hope you enjoyed it, because I did.

last human she hunted she ended up fugging...

>No muscles
>that face
Blunder of the century, ruining what was clearly meant to be a cheesecake chapter just look at the third cover.Also she is a Cho OC from Totally awesome hulk

She only kissed Chulk

>ongoing
>stealthier mini
Pick one.

Thanks for the dump. I'm afraid this won't last for 6 issues but I will enjoy it until then.

hellcat lasted 17

this can get 12

More Elsa is always good

The variant also kinda reminds me of this.

You could be on to something. hellcat and squirrel girl live on the who "all ages" books thing and this is according to comixology is rated 9+ while they are 12+. This could be to fill the gap since that ended.

Cancelled

Fucking Baldeon not giving her muscles and thick thighs
This was supremely uninteresting

Is Cullen Bloodstone going to appear in this.

>Arenafags bitching about their pwecious snowflakes
Fuck off, you fuckheads would probably want Keiji killed to make Cullen look good, since that's all you ever had going for you.

Triggered much?

By you walking into an unrelated (and actually you know, good) comics to wine about your edgefest? More like pissed, go to hell.

These thighs are insufficiently thunderous.

Cullen is Elsa's brother.
Cullen has a monster inside of him that could be summoned by Kei.
Cullen Bunn actually uses continuity and has mentioned using Cullen Bloodstone in the past.

It's a completely innocent question to ask if Cullen Bloodstone will appear in this book.

Getting angry just because someone wants to indirectly acknowledge the existence of Avengers Arena by using a character created in it is just being incredibly butthurt

Do you jump down Ewing's throat every time he mentions the Braddock Academy?