Why hasn't Hasbro done a new animated Jem series...

Why hasn't Hasbro done a new animated Jem series? I feel like the last few years would have been a good time for a musical series like that, and other stuff always makes me think of it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZMeCRSYplc
This for example I can see being like how modern Jem songs could sound
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xk7i9zIzE9Y
And Misfits songs could have a vibe more like this, more aggressive and tude

I feel like right now would be a time for a Jem reboot too. Kids know about Jem because of it airing on TV again and the new comic series.

They made a movie and it was a compelte failure, they won't risk their money again

I don't think Hasbro cares about Jem and the Holograms since they have MLP.

A new cartoon based off the comic would be cool .

Rumor has it they are working on something new that's animated and Jem related but no one knows what yet. It's mostly just a few voice actors on twitter vaguely hinting at stuff though.

I don't know, Hasbro is never one to waste an opportunity for duckets. If Jem could be successful then why not have it too alongside MLP? Hell, Hasbro is tenacious, they have a new TF series out all the time if not multiple ones at a time and they're putting out a new LPS series right as the last one got cancelled

Yes the movie failed, but also....literally nobody saw it, so despite it bombing it really did no damage to the brand

If that were the case, I'd prefer it be "loosely" based on the comic...to me the comic is very specifically targeting the young adult crowd, that doesn't mean too much cash for a cartoon that would be kept alive by selling dolls, some changes would have to be made to fit the kid/family demographic

Allsparkpictures
So it's a movie?

Yes

I doubt Hasbro has the competence to make another Jem.

Like, they literally don't understand what made Jem great.

It's just a matter of hiring the right talent
Hasbro owns properties, other people make them good

Transformers x Jem crossover when?

Oh wow, that's clever of you to notice!

>wanting the jem series to get raped even further
Just read the comics if you want more content fampai

Don't forget news reporter Hector Ramirez, the connecting thread that links GI Joe, Transformers, Inhumanoids, and Jem.

It needs an animated series to reach more people.

Probably never unfortunately.

This. If the brand is going to succeed it needs money, I don't know how much money the comic was making but it couldn't have been much, not as much as something with a toyline could produce

>unfortunately
Keep your stupid robots out of my story about hard working carreer women!

Hard working designing women

But Synergy is a robot, pretty much

Probably a TV movie if anything.

He was a recurring character in Inhumanoids, I think he was turned into a giant zombie at one point.
What I'm saying is, watch Inhumanoids. Shit, when are they gonna bring that back?

Nah, too many fat chicks.

Oh.

OH.

OH!

What if Lauren Faust is working on a new Jem show. She is working on a new cartoon with will known characters.