Most powerful force user in history who's on a dark side roid rage vs some random jedi

>most powerful force user in history who's on a dark side roid rage vs some random jedi
Obi-wan should've got shitstomped.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KIslHNMf3g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The whole point of that battle (and Anakin as a character) was that he was defeated by his own hubris.

>implying obiwan wasn’t also channeling the dark side of the force

>not jedi master
>vs jedi master

Hmmm

obi-wan trained anakin
obi-wan is the best defensive fighter alive
obi-wan had the high ground

there is no way anakin wins this fight

just like how mace is the perfect counter to sidious obi-wan is the perfect counter anakin

dark side of the pusy

>obi-wan is the best defensive fighter alive
>mace vs sidious: perfect counter

Explain.

Obi-Wan had the power of DRAMA on his side

Oh. So just like my giant cock is perfect counter to your giant mouth hole

If Anakin just lifted Obi off the ground and force choked him what would he do?

Anakin would have stomped if he wasn't out of control emotionally

Also Sidious threw the fight

>star wars comes down to AAAH FUCK YOU KAKAROT, I'M THE STRONGEST, I WILL DEFEAT YOU power level faggotry
thanks prequels

it's old canon but obi-wan is the master of specific defensive style of lightsaber fighting that counters anakins aggressive style. no one is as good at that style except him. not even mace.

mace's use of vapaad (some special snowflake lightsaber style the feeds on the dark side power of his opponent) is how he """beat""" sidious. that and the fact that he is considered the best duelist alive in general and strong enough in the force to be considered a rival to yoda and sidious.

this is a very rude post

>fire 9 billion blasts at one guy
>he walks out the smoke without a scratch

TLF is literally DBZ

90% of fiction is power levels

>Jedi Knight vs Jedi Master
>Jedi Master wins
Not a surprise

this duel really makes the duel in episode one look very silly, since quin gon, obi and maul jump in front of the other guy several times, even during the climax maul has the high ground and stares while obi jumps and slashes in half lol

the "highground" outcome is pretty lazy and stupid writing, ruins the fight and the movie for me, maybe all the prequels

This is why filoni fucking sucks, his shitty references are incredibly idiotic and unoriginal

You now realize just how fucking GOAT Obi-Wan fucking Kenobi is

>has highest midichlorian count
>loses almost all his fights

SW is an inversion.

Except the same is true of the original trilogy. The reason why the Emperor and Darth Vader are such threats isn't because they're the most skilled people in the galaxy, it's because they have greater magic powers than anyone else.

Anakin was pushing him back the whole fight but Obi-Wan is a master of defense and bided his time till there was an opening

Nerd

>anyone can become a god with magic powers just by believing really hard in some vague concept of the circle of life
OT fans, everyone.

>never gets his dick wet
>orders water in bars
>says no to drugs
>doesn't do anything to tackle human rights issues like slavery, unbridled cloning, etc. but uses his powers as a Jedi master to completely change some random guy's lifestyle
Ani should have slain that preachy, straight-edge, fuck-face.

>never gets his dick wet

He banged that Mandalorian chick

Death sticks, not even once.

blah blah gay shit some author invented to justify gay prequel shit

Being good at swordfighting doesn't do you any good if your opponent is throwing around boulders and force pushing you everywhere.

The Anakin/Obiwan fight should've played out like the Palpatine/Yoda fight, but with Obiwan running around like a bitch completely unable to stop any of Anakin's attacks.

Pretty sure the power of each side of the force is proportional to the number of force users.

Obi-Wan just leveled up to 99 after order 66 wiped out most of the Jedi

>ROTJ establishes that Force strength is genetic
>people still bitch about midichlorians

People want to hate on the prequels for no reason.

You're autistic if you enjoy midichlorians.

Anakin is a thug with a sword

Obi-Wan is a knight

Obi Wan effectively exploited the strongest weak points of the dark side against Anakin
>Preys upon intense emotional instability by allowing Padme to get choked out
>Kites the roid rage and doesn't allow for any decisive blows
>Puts himself in a supremely advantageous position he knows he can't lose on and goads Anakin by saying "Don't try it" activating the maximum sith overconfidence
When Obi Wan said killing sith was his specialty, he wasn't joking

There is a difference between a mysterious maybe!bloodline related power and having a literal readout of cells that are the real power behind what was until then a mysterious, interesting space mysticism.

Anakin barely ever uses the Force, he has the strongest natural affinity but he's mostly a warrior who prefers lightsaber combat. Look at literally any other Anakin fight.

>Space jousting
This is so fucking stupid

autism is a hypermasculine trait

checkmate soyim

Anakin is a badly written retarded faggot.

God damn, this is so fucking dumb, but that makes it kinda cool

>big blast the size of 20 normal blasts kills the guy

>most powerful force user in history who you think is the messiah
>leave his mother in slavery
This is one of the stupidest things that has ever happened in Star Wars.

You're an idiot if you think anyone being able to use the force is good storytelling

Obi-Wan does this force trance thing where he basically lets the force flow through his body and direct all of his actions in scenarios where there’s no way he can get out of it using his own skill level.

At least, that’s what he did in the first book about Qui Gon training him when they were stuck in the cave getting stacked by these giant pterodactyl things

that droid is much cooler than captain plasma

But that's never implied in the OT at all? You're desperately reaching for reasons to defend the prequels for some reason. Is it because your boss knows he can't use half the properties he purchased if you don't astroturf those abortions?

this shit was fucking cash, not gonna lie. Lucas went to the right man when he wanted to see what a clone wars cartoon would look like.

Obiwan was the first Jedi in like 1000 years to defeat a sith in combat. Couple that with him training Anakin everything he knew and it's no contest

He certainly understood Yoda better than Lucas did in 2004

>can travel across the galaxy
>shouldn't be able to analyze the body to find what correlates with Force strength

I always figured midichlorians were just a byproduct of Force strength, like a type of fungus or something.

It’s kind of like if a piece of food is rotten, flies gather around it. The flies aren’t what causes the food to rot, but because it’s rotting they show up. The greater the food, the greater the number of flies. Such is the Force, if it’s present then so are midichlorians. If there’s just a little bit of Force, there’s just a little bit of midichlorians, if the Force is strong with this one, there’s more midichlorians than normal.

Species that literally lived in trees and mud huts had FTL engines and laser blasters in Star wars.

The Republic prioritised getting planets into the fold with gimmees. Understanding what makes a Jedi a Jedi wasn't a priority when they can already use their magic to find the kids themselves

The Force is either genetic or its not. If it's genetic then literally what is the problem with midichlorians? If it's not then anyone can use it. This isn't complicated.

That's exactly what they mean. OTfags are just autists who constantly whine about George raping their childhood

>lightsaber forms
EUfags just won't let go of that dumb shit

Anyone can use the Force - asian guy in R1 showed that

But certain people have a quality that makes them able to use it more easily - the force is strong in my family

>defend the city we must!

Obi-Wan wasn't a random, though. He trained Anakin in the first place.

>"Without the midi-chlorians, life could not exist, and we would have no knowledge of the Force. They continually speak to us, telling us the will of the Force. When you learn to quiet your mind, you'll hear them speaking to you" - Qui-Gon Jinn, to Anakin Skywalker
>Midi-chlorians were microscopic, intelligent life forms that originated from the foundation of life in the center of the galaxy, and ultimately resided within the cells of all living organisms, thereby forming a symbiotic relationship with their hosts. The Force spoke through the midi-chlorians, allowing certain beings to use the Force if they were sensitive enough to its powers. In order to gauge an individual's potential in the Force, blood tests were used to estimate the number of midi-chlorians within the subject's cells. Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One born of a mother but without a father, possessed the highest known count in galactic history—over 20,000 midi-chlorians—surpassing the potential of all the Jedi including Grand Master Yoda.

>When Obi Wan said killing sith was his specialty, he wasn't joking

He only killed one Sith in his life and even that he had to try again because he botched the first attempt.

nothing dumb about it, EUfags are the only star wars fans worth listening to

Post the one where Mace Windu force punches a bunch of droids.

gimme a few minutes.

Have this in the meantime, since the movies never bothered to show it or even mention that he was no longer a padawan

I thought it was neat

Midichlorians de-mystify the force by turning what is an interesting mystical magical power into "some cells in your blood". Do you see how that de-powers the Force?

Midichlorians are just mediums used to connect with the Force. They're not the Force itself.

Me too. The best bit was that Obiwan intentionally changes his stance from his usual one to Qui-Gonn's, to bait maul into it

>most powerful force user in history
nice headcanon
>Obi-wan should've got shitstomped
yes the whiny student should have 'shitstomped' the wise teached in a duel that makes perfect sense

fuck off underage

Anakin beat Dooku, the greatest duelist in the galaxy, but he can't beat Obiwan?

I was so fucking hyped to see Durge I’m the movies when I was a kid. I had such an active imagination that I somehow had this image burned into my mind of him standing in complete live action glory.

I was so disappointed when he never actually showed up. And then when we finally got Grevious it was cool, but so restrained. In the cartoons they always have to keep him separated from Anakin and Obi-Wan to keep continuity with the movie, and he dies to quick in Episode 3 for my tastes.

kino

He's literally the only person alive who killed a sith when that happened and clearly demonstrated he knew how to fight them in his Dooku fights even if they didn't go his way and obviously the fight against Grievous who was Sith trained and as I said with Anakin.

Yeah because he was a force image

Dooku was the greatest only at that particular form, overall he was second greatest behind Dindu. But Dindu wasn't such supreme master in telekinesis.

Holy fuck I tried to search for this scene and this comes up

The clone wars cartoon was kino

Which was such a cop out. Instead of having that scene, it should've been the real luke and they ought to have switched right to the lightsaber fight. Luke could let himself die when the rebels escape, echoing Obi-Wan.

That would've been a good end.

1/3

only a Sith deals in absolutes

this show really shines in webm format. All you probably need is a better source for the longer webms so it doesn't pixelate as much.. I think I have a dvd of volume 1 somewhere.

2/3

that stride is so goofy lmao

Not just hubris but also lack of self control, the central tenet of jedi life that Anakin always spurned.

Fucking hell

It's well-established that Anakin's favorite solution to a problem is his lightsaber.

>random jedi

Obi Wan was an absolute ass-kicker. He was renowned for being a combat veteran, rather than a hippie jedi council type. He was a general for a reason.

And Anakin lost because he was an idiot and wasn't thinking straight. He believed in his own hype and got quadra-rekt for it.

3/3

Yes, it probably didn't need to be three webms, but I'm lazy

Are you stupid? Not only was it a great reference but Obi-Wan deliberately changes his guard to the one Qui-Gon used to bait Maul into making the same attack.

Based.

I'll admit I laughed.

>brainlets STILL don't understand what Obiwan meant when he told Anakin he had the high ground

lmao

Durge isn't a fucking droid.

He has the high ground you dumb fuck.

He's more droid than man.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIslHNMf3g8

>run up close with guns instead of keeping distance and shooting

Fucking retarded.

He's neither of those, he's a Gen'Dai.