Who do you think should appear as Barbara "Batgirl" Gordon in the upcoming Joss Whedon directed film Batgirl ?

Who do you think should appear as Barbara "Batgirl" Gordon in the upcoming Joss Whedon directed film Batgirl ?

Kat McNamara. F-list actress, cute redhead, currently playing a semi-action role on a shitty abc family harry potter ripoff.

Too pale, tits are too big.

THIS.

Kacy

Kacy Hill isn't an actress, and she's too busy getting fucked by Kanye West to take on a new project anyway..

Kanye West's somewhere in Wyoming getting fat. No chance.

She looks like she fucks blacks.

Dude she was a backup dancer on his tour and he signed her after a short "private audition", not long after he released a song about wanting to fuck "that American Apparel girl". It's pretty fucking obvious what happened there.

I think it would have to be an actress on the taller side to convincingly pull off all the action sequences. I'm just worried this means they'll cast the Game of Thrones girl.

pubic hair?

Kacy acts in her music videos

Idris "Idris Elba" Elba. He's already black so DC with their finance troubles can save up some precious shekels on costume by him being almost naked.

>tfw she was raped

I'd rather see her play Wendy in the Gravity Falls movie.

lmao
>get raped
>act like a slut to heal
dumb

>got raped
the correct term is probably 'shoplifted'

she was only 18, user

I look at this pic and wonder how much more Black she could be
None
None more black

Arent women supposed to be not stupid by 18?

Superior batgirl choice

most people are still naive at that age

they look like they fuck black guys

Jew pls

10/10 would rest on my lap

hailee steinfeld

more like...BUTTgirl

I don't know, I really think I'd like it if Joss Whedon's car fell off a really high cliff while he was driving to work one day. That would be good.

I know Joss likes Cliff hangers but that would be ridiculous

Who is this?

Weren't the leading choices Elle Fanning and Katherine Langford?

Joss hasn't even written it yet. He said he wouldn't think of casting till he "gets the character" on paper.
that being said I'm guessing next year they will be kicking joss out
or just canceling this entire movie.
Hopefully they bring back Refn (he seems to be working with batman writer Ed Brubaker now so he could write the batgirl flick)
the main problem is that if a guy writes/directs the movie they have to make her a mary sue
if they do a single scene where she's getting beaten up the movie will be murdered by """critics"""

giv vampire gf

basso - lulu

Batgirl will be a mulatto, just like MJ from Spider-Man Homecoming.

How can you tell?

what does that mean?

damm

I ain't watching a Joss Whedon movie. If she cameos in Gotham City Sirens and beats up Harley Quinn that'd be hot.

you wish

>Who do you think should appear as Barbara "Batgirl" Gordon in the upcoming Joss Whedon directed film Batgirl ?

Does the little white bitch have any black villains?

>black villains
there is no such thing in hollywood

Why do black people clean their feet so much?

damn i hate joss , hes gonna do this

yes i do wish pls giv

What are some latina actresses that Joss Sweden may use as Batgirl?

Malala will be Batgirl with double hijab

the hindu bitch from bend it like beckham

Whedon getting to do the whole movie instead of coming on at the last minute trying to fix Snyder's fuckups?

Sign me up whoever it is