Archer

anyone still watching this season?

Not really, I will when it's back to the real world next season.

they're making it hard to

I didn't know when it started airing... for some reason didn't bother looking for episodes after that

I watched the first episode and immediately dropped it. I stuck with this show through good spy shit and bad spy shit, but I have no interest in changing the setting to non-spy shit and being told it's all just a dream.

I will wait until this season has concluded and then watch it. Together with last season's finale.

>cartoon
>real world
Autism

The real word in archer you dense retard.

I keep forgetting. Pretty much testament to the state of the show.

meh im watching it but im not super interested

most of the character choices are more boring than interesting, the only one that really interested me that Pam is a guy now

Yes, actually!

And I enjoyed last night's episode. Fight me.

I've forgotten to catch a few of them live but I have been enjoying it.

I'm getting ready for work when it airs so I usually like to catch up on the weekend

I'm not just watching it, I am having a whale of a time.

You dumbasses not watching it are just depriving yourselves. It's great.

What is this, a coma dream while Archer is being converted into a cyborg?

I kept up with the first 3-4 episodes and thought they were pretty great. For a one-off joke season that has the entire premise of being a coma dream, they've written most of the characters and their relationships much better than before, all the while maintaining some kernels of the original dynamics. If Dreamland was an actual show, I definitely would want more seasons of it.

Didn't even knew it was aired. What's the deal with this one ?
Like is it a dream in a coma ?

Exactly. It's a coma dream.

If you can get past that it's alright, but it has nothing to do with anything, it's just entertaining.

It had a cyborg with a halberd.
Best thing this season.

If only they had actually had some noir stuff...

Just when I have nothing to do.

This season's just seriously uninteresting.

So did they make Pam a guy this season?

At first, I thought she was just lesbianing with the chinks. But the daydream with graduating kids and her being a female cop in the 50s points to her being a guy now

What I don't get is why Archer is dreaming of so many things that doesn't involve him.
Like, why would he dream of Pam's fantasy sequence?

It's a cute premise, but it can't be dragged out for more than one season.

turns out Mother killed Woodhouse
the way that was delivered felt like his own counsciosness was telling him that and it broke from fantasy for a second.

wait pams a dude now?

Yup, I've enjoyed this season more than I expected.

Yeah Pam's definitely a guy this season, even did a joke with Lana where she talks about how uncommon female officers were at this point in time, hence why she is an IRS agent instead of an FBI agent or something like that.

I'm sure Freud would have something to say about Archer's dream gender swapping Pam

Knowing Mallory as much a harpy she may be she had a honest good reason for doing it.

its kinda fucked up that in his counciousness archer blames his mother for woodhouses murder.Ñits kinda fucked up that in his counciousness archer blames his mother for woodhouses murder.But who knows,maybe in the finale the twist will be that archer was the one who killed him,and then he wakes up

yeah idk there is some like triple meta story telling going on here

because not only was this a dumb Barry episode, but it literally ends with Archer saying what the fuck am I doing fighting robots and random shit I used to have an actual motive and mission I was suppose to be working on

Its kinda like a metaphor for the whole freaking show

nah he's right. It's pretty inconsequential especially in a shoe like archer whose strong point is the comedy ironically I like the story of this season more than the past few
actually he's apparently going to hold grudges he develops in dreamland against real people. Most likely Mother

heres what i think they are doing.
this entire season is done in Archers mind.that means that everything on this world is his imagination, so everything that happens is connected to his mind somehow.Archer can work for the kidnapping job for 8 days and stay awake because he doesnt need to sleep,hes in a coma.
Archer derailling from investigating woodhouse´s death is him trying to avoid dealing with it.So he makes up a whole stupid story about kidnapping,incest,chinese prostitutes,barry,nazi krieger and lana until he realizes he has to stop and focus on the death of someone who was near him.He was starting to go in the right direction,but right at the end his own subconscious made him blame someone else.
At least its what im seeing.

Do you NOT?

>I didn't know when it started airing... for some reason didn't bother looking for episodes after that

Translation: when is Kickass coming back

...Woodhouse OD'd (either by accident or because he decided 'fuck it, I'm 120 years old, I am outta here') and I bet it turns out it's some stupid shit in his dream. It's funny how his murder investigation got completely sidetracked.

Also: I like Trinette. Can we keep her?

How do I put this... the actor for Woodhouse died in between seasons.

>actually he's apparently going to hold grudges he develops in dreamland against real people. Most likely Mother

That's actually really interesting. Considering he has lots of existing issues with Mallory. Hell, he might start treating Figgus as less of a joke and butt monkey and more as a serious competitor/rival, which would hopefully spur Figgus to try and become more like the dangerous, fairly competent if corrupt guy he was in Dreamland.

I know.

after the first binge watch when i discovered the show i realized its mostly the same jokes and it all gets very tiresome.

Anyone got a Mega Link?

>fairly competent

Are we watching the same show? Did you get a special Figgus episode that nobody else got yesterday?

Nah, just a regular coma

I think it's pretty good. They're cycling a lot of the old jokes out and tweaking personalities without having to worry about continuity. Pam has been tolerable. Lana has had only a little screen time as it should be. Archer is being more of a hard cunt and less of a good. Sheryl is forever the best. Malory is being cold and competent, which was her best iteration.
Making ISIS a complete fuck up spy agency was a mistake. They're in their element when they're pros on a wacky case or in a bad situation.

>he doesn't dream other people
You must be selfish or simple. Dreaming with a 4th wall>dreaming in first person

The only reason I like this shitty show is because of the Danger Zone spoof they did.

That was awesome.

The rest of the show..not so much.

Maybe he's assuming Figgus was competent until Archer fucked hid shit all up. I mean he's not so much screwing up as Archer keeps ruining his schemes.

Hell yeah I am, it's better than the previous couple of seasons.

It's okay, not everyone likes comedy

>It's pretty inconsequential especially in a shoe like archer whose strong point is the comedy
I can't believe people complain about continuity/story in this show

>Also: I like Trinette. Can we keep her?

Depends on if the show ever moves back to New York/she comes to LA to blackmail more Seamus money out of them.