How do you become a well paid shill?

How do you become a well paid shill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgjQWOLjKvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Robert lefield its such a disney cucksucker himself as well.

You have to remember these people might not even be getting paid per se. A nobody reviewer would trade a thousand good reviews just to have a pleasant relationship with a studio.

the SACRED jedi TEXTS

>I fundamental disagree with everything you’ve done to my character
Please Scott, tell me how this was twisted

I don't know... But Mendelson (and Disney) has Sup Forums's number. By today TLJ will be crossing Rogue One's numbers and you all will continue to be btfo every week.

Pic unrelated. I want to rut with her like an animal.

I wonder how triggered he is by Rob Cain shitting on Star Wars on forbes everyday.

>JUST imagine having that hairline in 2018

Does he have anything against minorities?

Woah, quality b8

Step number 1: Make a video like this
youtube.com/watch?v=tgjQWOLjKvQ

Rogue One is the best Star Wars movie.

>mouseketeers have to do THIS MUCH mental gymnastics

Did your last thread got deleted, fellow based panafrican.
Why dont you keep spammin this on /poo, we all kmow thats your main board

>50% of audiences didn't like it
>a small, loud minority
I know this guy is literally jewish but come the fuck on, does he think all goyim are stupid?

They are getting desperate, the Orthodox are outclouting the Globalists

It's a very good movie.

The ideal way to watch it is while prone boning Felicity so you both can watch it.

Looks like it's gonna do Jurassic World numbers. Especially since presales are picking up significantly in Ching Chong Land.

Why have I heard Luke in this movie compared to John Wick multiple times... it's like some executive handed down the order to try to craft that narrative. It stands out like a sore thumb. I mean John Wick...really?

>John Wick is the straight male audience
>the same audience that loves star wars and hates The Last Jedi
Makes sense

Yes, the film that is about to get steamrolled by the Rock in its third weekend, that will barely make half as much as the movie that came before it, that has harmed the franchise irreparably, is definitely an unqualified success. Get better at shilling my friend.

where were the ancient jedish texts when luke was yearning to become a jedish master?

did they make that DLC just for this release?

Just like all the females in this dudes life, his hairline clearly wants nothing to do with his face

He is talking about liberals. I thought this was what you guys wanted?

>steamrolled by the Rock
>being this deluded
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA Sup Forums btfo again. Also I want to drill this cunt until my dick bleeds.

China just lies about how many tickets are sold

>clickbait troll posse
Aren't clickbait articles the ones claiming RT is getting "review bombed" by bots or whatever? I feel like he's just throwing random words in there

I must admit- even though the movie wasnt great his performance was unironically fantastic

(((Mendelson)))

Quelle surprise!

Right. Just like Sup Forums lies about being btfo.

I'll see you faggots in 120 more days when this film is at 1.6 bil.

The film is gonna do fiiiiiiine.

>1.6
lmao

There was literally nothing wrong with Mark Hamill or Luke Skywalker in film.

Rose however ruined the film and will possibly ruin all future Star Wars movies she's in to come.

I hope they were putting her in a coma to see if she'd work. She didn't so they can easily just kill her.

Mendelson can't abide these dissenters. He will do everything in his power to make sure Disney remains unchallenged. His TLJ articles are pretty pathetic but good for a laugh at least.

I hope to God that happens but I'm afraid it won't.

You're right. It may be closer to 1.7 since the film is currently ahead of Jurassic World.

Why else would they end her in a coma? They didn't think that was a cliffhanger, did they?

hahahahahahahahaha
screencaped for schadenfreude

For the same reason they put Finn, to gauge audience response to her character and have an easy way to get rid of her

I fully support disneys destruction of star wars.

Good. See you in 120 days when you realize how btfo you've been.

See you soon ^^

>Scott Mendelson
Isn't this the same cuck that said Villeneuve being given Dune to direct after 2049 didn't do very well was an example of toxic male superiority or some shit

That was the point, friend. It's what I was getting at.
>Kathleen Kennedy realizes she overplayed her trash sjw agenda
>kills Rose in between films
>goes back to sneaky-Jewing and Kikeing in the shadows