So is this fucker's last movie going to be star trek or does that not count towards his 10 movies?

why wouldnt it count

he says it doesn't count because he's not doing the script

I know jackie brown wasn't original but I think he still did the script.
I just think this is something he wants to do but still wants a better sendoff than Star Trek 14

i don't know you would think they would advertise it as Quentin's last movie but nobody is talking anything about it

I have a bad feeling if this works it's going to set off a new trend of "let's get edgy Tarrantino to direct our family friendly flick" and he will do it because he's at the end and just wants money.

>sets out autistic numbered limit of movies
>day finally comes when he makes his """last""" movie
>continues to work on movies after that
>a few years later he gets restless and comes out of """retirement"""
>"umm sweetie I was never serious about that whole thing"

>last movie

Is he's retiring or something?

he said he's done after 10 movies then writing books because he doesn't want to become a washed up old fraud that happens to every director

he said after hateful eight his 10th will be his last one

Is he directing it or just writing it?

He is a BIG GUY

just directing with his original idea

This nigga needs to make Kill Bill Vol 3 fuck him

are you ready for a bad guy this menacing?

Kill Bill vol 3 would be another white guilt movie because it would be about that black niglet grown up and looking for revenge on Uma Thurman. There is no way he can write such a plot without fuck white people being the plot.

>Has talked a lot about City on the Edge of Forever and Yesterday's Enterprise
>Talked about how Yesterday's Enterprise would stand well as a feature length film
Time travel seems almost certain. Will he do a sort of adaptation of those episodes?
>Patrick Stewart wants to return as Picard finally, just for this one
Don't see how anyone could say no. Wonder how they'll tie him into the Kelvin timeline.

You'd think Tarantino would learn something from Miyazaki.

This will happen

Mr Shatner will you be in a Tarantino directed movie?

basically do yesterdays enterprise with the JJ crew instead of enterprise C

In fact I'm pretty willing to bet thats gonna be the case.

So it's probably going to have lot's of freaky alien sex with quips and lot's of gore and way too many monologues.

Yes

Something tells me there will be no space battles in this. JJ didn't really like those either. At best we'll get a space chase.

pls don't post that gay rapist

Yes, as a Katra ghost to help defeat Riker's grandson, Jean Luc Riker