He did nothing wrong in the entire sequel, and Batman was a cunt to him for no reason

He did nothing wrong in the entire sequel, and Batman was a cunt to him for no reason.

B-b-but killing Zsasz is crossing a line! It's too far!

I didn't pay attention to the story, I just skipped the cut scenes to get directly to the fights.

Why was Batman a cunt?

Because he doesn't let Supes & co. kill serial killers.

What they did with dami and dick for batmans White man pain Is an insult to their fans..

>am superfag
>gets punched by robot
wow, really super there, faggot

>Bats and co. act like Superman is an irredeemable criminal for his past actions
>Harley gets a free pass for helping nuke Metropolis

Shut up Wonder Woman

>>Harley gets a free pass for helping nuke Metropolis
this.

Let's all be honest, she's been the real villain of this whole game.

Cyborg, plz...

Injustice WW is worse than Hitler.

Batman and Superman were both cunts

Batman

>Killing is wrong. ALL killing. Even irredeemable rapists who have murdered and raped over 100 innocent people. I can give them permanent brain damage by punching them 20 times in the face with my armored gauntlet fist so they can never wipe their ass right again due to brain trauma if they don't die from shock or blood loss, but killing on purpose is inexcusable.

Superman

>Yes, killing IS bad. As a matter of fact, all crime is bad. We should get rid of crime. MANUALLY. BEFORE IT HAPPENS. EVERYONE WHO COMMITTED A CRIME OR MIGHT COMMIT A CRIME NEEDS TO BE PURGED. SUPERMAN VULT

Only Wonder Woman and Cyborg deserved to be tossed into the Phantom Zone. Superman should have been depowered but allowed to stay on Earth.

Gee it's almost like she reformed and helped the good guys win, unlike evil Superman who is still evil.

>she reformed
Eva Braun pls.

>Directly helped nuke a city.
>It's okay guys, she's reformed. Give her a slap on the wrist!

So are we just gonna act like that whole ending with Superman taking control of Brainiac's technology never happened?

Batman being a cunt is one of the reasons why thia happens

Not him, what exactly did she do again to help the Joker? It should be possible to weight most of the blame on him.

Pretty much
I hate games that do 2 endings with one that is so crazy there's no way it's canon. They did it with the both infamous game and it always ends the same. The people who picked the crazy noncanon ending are ignored in the sequel in favor of the obviously canon ending

>caring about story in a fighting game.

Well, it's not like that her best friend and some times lover tried to kill her or anything. It's not like the person she trusted the most through thick and thin tried to dispose of her like she didn't matter at all. I'm sure that will leave some repercussions for Harley

Why the fuck is Commissioner Gordon of all fucking people trying to avenge the Joker's death

Because you can't rape the Joker if he's dead.

She helped him hijack a nuclear submarine and set up the warhead in Metropolis, then they kidnapped Lois to lure Superman to the nuclear submarine where they operated on her to connect the detonator to her heart, before spraying Superman with fear toxin which made him think Lois was Doomsday and flying her into Orbit which caused the nuke to detonate.

>Her boyfriend treated her like shit.
>Well shit, this means we can't punish her for helping nuke a city.

I'm sure Ivy trying to kill her it's punishment enough for Harley

she kills 200 kids in a hospital

How is it punishment at all? Also, would you say that Brainiac trying to kill Superman is enough punishment for him?

>No reunited and redeemed Justice League ending
Y Boon?

Didn't Harley open her legs to Batman on the Injustice continuity? Harley sleep her way to the freedom

Saving it for Injustice 3.

Because Batman is popular and normies hate Superman so they self-insert as Batman to shit over Superman

>Didn't Harley open her legs to Batman on the Injustice continuity? Harley sleep her way to the freedom
Yup.

There's no redeeming Superman.

It might be noncanon, but it still shows why Superman is bad. He straight up threatened Kara, of all people, with brainwashing.

I don't think killing the Joker was wrong, but a lot of things he did afterwards was over the line.

I laughed my ass off when batman pulled out a golden kryptonite dagger while superman was trying to talk some sense to bruce. Every single time these 2 get together, its always supes who's talking and asking bats to join him.

And people say supes is the bad guy

Does Brainiac ever had a romantic interest with Superman?. You are comparing characters that doesn't belong.

Why didn't Batman just get Firestorm to make more gold kryptonite and just permanently depower superman instead of just putting him in the phantom zone?

Superman was going to betray him any way.

Goddamn, you guys are turning Injustice Superman into a DIDDUN.

Tom Taylor is a cunt.

Pretty sure that's what he was doing in the final cutscene. He had Supes shackled with Kryptonite and was depowering him, and when he was done told Kara it was safe to come in.

Just when I thought I couldnt hate Harley more.

It looks bad until you remember every time they got into this kind of argument before, it ended with them trying to whomp each other's ass anyway. If Bats did anything wrong, it was that he didn't press his advantage and shank Supes' ass to completely depower him while he was still shocked.

>Helped hijack a nucelar submarine
Ok full stop. This right here should be a goddamn red flag to end all red flags. What the fuck did people think she and Joker were gonna do with a nuke?!

Get three more?

Think Hal will be in the Red Corps in Injustice 3?

>while superman was trying to talk some sense
>Talk some sense
lol okay. That would really mean something if Clark wasn't trying to figure out various way to just enslave the human race.

You can't commit mass murder then just apologize for it to make it all better.

She should be serving a life sentence at the very LEAST.

Did people forget that this was the same Harley that helped Joker kill Jimmy and kidnap a pregnant Lois Lane?Then bringing said pregnant Lois to a submarine to perform surgery on her (aaaand here’s where Harley being an M.D. comes into play ) so they could connect the trigger of a nuclear bomb to Lois’ beating heart then douse Superman with K-Fear Gas so he would see Lois as Doomsday and then calmly watched Superman take Lois into orbit while Harley was more concerned about keeping their submarine

And this is why heroes like Kenshiro will never be allowed in DC. Too many people that need to die will die.

It was a really good submarine.

I thought she was a PhD.

I think the really important question is why hasn't anyone killed Wonder Woman. She's fucking way more evil than Clark.

oh sure, just turn a reliable and willing ally over to the fascist regime they're helping you bring down

Captain Atom came close but he was more focused on Supes than Wonder Woman at the time. She only almost got killed because she was dumb enough to chase after him as he was going nuclear.

No arguments here. The only reason she wasn't stuck in Arkham again though was because Supes invaded it while she was en route. After that, Batman kept her hidden to keep Supes from choking the bitch. A part of the reason he keeps her around is probably because he has no more allies to rely on and he wants to keep an eye on her anyway.

being nice to Dinah doesn’t win her any goodness points from me after what she did to Lois and her baby knowing full well she was setting them up to die.

Batman is a bitch that says he doesn't kill but like Robin says "Is ok with damaging brains internally"

Superman is like a teenager who is told to protect the world and finds out it can't be unless you take away freedom. He still wants to do good but is confused and refusing to listen to other people than Wonder Woman.

WW is a slut that wants to bang true power, if Darkseid was there she would bang him.

Injustice 2 was kinda on supes side till the end when he wanted to give up on coast city and metropolis pretty quickly just to gain the powers of brainiac while Batman suggested to use brainiac to fix those cities then kill him.

If Supes was patient and didn't listen to WW, we would have one of the most powerful Justice Leagues with Black Adam and Super Girl instead of Wonder Woman.

Also the whole game was doing Rebirth with GL and Flash, would have felt right that Supes di his thing like the DCAU.

Will Batman just reject Catwoman and treat her like the rest? He don't need her.

Catwoman betrays Batman in the first game and its prequel comics.

She also fucks him over in her ending in Injustice 2. This Selina is fucked up.

So any xboners want to start a room?

But still, Batman should stop their relationship and throw her to prison.

Anybody else find their intro dialogues to be cringy. They would usually end up saying some trite cliche like "I'd like to see you try!!!" or some forced interaction about their history.

So are the Titans really dead or has supes trapped them in the phantom zone in Injustice 2?

Gee, it's almost like she killed some cops, helped killed Jimmy Olsen, and committed domestic terrorism.

>implying they aren't the same person

This, but kek.

He did everything wrong but he's not the worst. Wonder woman is such a cunt

welcome to cape fighters user

It boggles the mind that there's any debate about killing Joker at all, or that Clark would conflate the actions of a genuine psychotic with all humanity.

The heroes are all white bruce .batgirl kate. Selina olli Harley a(nd now flash and hal.)

It's the fucking Joker. Literally no one gives a shit that he died except Harley. And even she got over it.

Why do they keep moralfagging over this like the Joker is some kind of redeemable person? He nuked an entire city just because he could.

I think there are more proofs that Superman's ending is the cannon one, and those clues come from Dr Fate's appearances in the story.

"A new order is coming". "Everyone and everything you know will die". "Only Brainiac can restore order". I believe this mean that the Superman with the powers of Brainiac is the new order. The Lords of Order wouldn't allow Superman and Batman keep fighting and spreading chaos, and Batman's ending clearly proofs their struggle would continue. So, Superman's ending, where he controls Batman completely, is surely what the Lords of Order will impose, since one of them finally lose permanently.

Careful there, the dictator mods might shut the whole board down if you mention the game

The real ending is what lets batman look good.

>as he was going nuclear.

Punished Atom.

No it's not. Batman's ending is too good, and Injustice is a universe of conflict. Batman's ending could actually being a brainwashing reality inside his head that Superman implanted to control him with Brainiac's tech.

Injustice 3 is going to be hero Superman vs Brainiac Superman isn't it?

She is directly responsible for half of those deaths.

Metropolis has millions of citizens. MILLIONS. Saying 'M'sry' isn't enough. She needs to be locked up.

Batfag was in full boyscout mode in this game

that wouldn't solve anything

>every time anything about Superman is posted online
>casuals immediately bring up Injustice Superman

Batfaggotry everyone

Daily reminder that you can add Killing a child to one of the many things Injustice Supes did wrong besides killing a few heroes with his regime and enslaving innocent people while taking out crime.

Power Girl had it the worst. 90% of her intos are all about how she's "a strong woman". I've only found one tit joke so far, way below her quota.

Many of the battle simulator endings match with superman's ending.

Batman is strait up retarded. Forgiving Harley but being a total cunt to his friends, treating mass murders and psychopaths with more empathy than his best friend and his own son.

Superman overall makes more sense, and in Injustice 2 is best boy. But In injustice 1 he did go slightly insane.

This explains their entire brands history.

Because superman is fucking lame

>Implying he still isn't kind of insane

>Can easily be manipulated by Amazon pussy

Her line about bringing "punch" to the party is easily the best line in the game though.

just killing shazam in cold blood
involved in alfred,s dead
killed ollie,almost killed canary

He only truss Harley because she proven that she wanted/ has changed. Bruce welcome back Barry and it didn't take long for him to get over his ego to welcome back Hal. Also Batman treats Clark,Damian and Diana like psychos because they fucking are. It doesn't matter their bullshit intentions. They are sociopaths. And even then he still gives them a chance to stop going down the path they retardly believe in.

>Because superman is fucking lame
funny the game makes people hate batman
Bat can easily be manipulated by the clown pussy

>Clark,Damian and Diana like psychos because they fucking are
Batman pls.you sucks the joker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

You know what they say about opinions and assholes.

Harley's riding the batcock unlike Superman.

If Clark just spread his buttcheeks for Bruce this would all be over