Inhumans

>Inhumans
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/6bvb5k/spoilers_i_have_the_inhumans_trailer_ive_tried/
reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/6bwbbh/the_inhumans_trailer_description/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ike, was it worth it?

>Triton can't sit at the table
Poor fish man

Well, I guess he was right in terms of saying "It's unlike anything you'd ever seen on TV"

Morph!

They should make that a sitcom where Black Bolt's power is played for laughs.

>Black Bolt wakes up
>His wife is casually sucking his brother's cock at his side
>"Medusa, what the fuck?!"
>Hilarity ensues

also, fuck shithumans, inhumemes, inhymens, ikemen, and their 2 fans, who shill them constantyl on Sup Forums

Literally who?

Okay guys! How do we defeat Superman?

>>Crystal: Has anyone seen Triton?
>>Medusa: He was too expensive to sit with us.

just stop

Don't you mean
>>Okay guys! How do we kill the X-Men?

>and their 2 fans, who shill them constantyl on Sup Forums
Literally impossible.

The only thing that Inhumans fans (lol) usually say in their defense is "they were good in War of Kings".

What happens if Blackbolt chokes on while eating something? Does he not cough? Will he just die?

Then fuck these 2 interns masquerading as inhumans fans

We are waiting for the rights of the X-Men return to Marvel for them do shit like these?

Yes, especially when we get pretty good series like Legion, Gifted, and movies like Logan, DP

>"So, are we discount New Gods or poor man's Mutants today?"

>Does he not cough?
basically
He's meant to have undergone rigorous training so that he has manual control over all bodily functions that might involve involuntary vocalizing. so presumably that means his gag reflex is straight up the best there is, as well as his ability to avoid sneezing

>Why not the usual, ie. both?

I think Marvel Films spent 20 bucks to make these suits and shoot these scenes.

But...Auran.

But seriously, it's astonishing how mishandled the Inhumans have been. It's like the Poochie episode of the Simpsons, but some how even worse.

>>Make Inhumans like Mutants, don't explain how they are different.
>>Fraction dropped off early, leading to some plotline about missing children that doesn't play out.
>>Focus so much time on Medusa, who is the most boring character of the entire Inhumans royal family.
>>Crystal was nowhere to be found for the first two years. (What was with that?)
>>"People aren't buying? Then let's make the X-Men die to the Inhuman gas cloud!"
>>STILL try to push the Inhumans as good guys even though their existence is killing X-Men.
>>Death of X and IvX made the Inhumans so contradictory that nobody could see them as the good guys.
>>Fucking Moon Girl.
>>Inhumans film gets scrapped, bumped down to an 8 episode TV show.
>>A team that requires a lot of special effects being lead by the cheapest money grubbing CEO's
>>Directed by the guy who did Iron Fist.
>>Future Fight lost players during the Inhumans update.

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP A PROPERTY SO BADLY?!

Still hyped for this, even if I'm the only Inhumans fan on Sup Forums.

Medusa looks fucking tragic though, please look better when it's finished, christ almighty.

>But...Auran.
oh, fuck off with your shitty waifu

The film division had nothing to do with this. Marvel is basically two companies now.

Marvel: Comics, tv, cartoons, most other shit. Run by Ike Perlmutter.
Marvel Studios: Movies. Run by Kevin Feige.

I just want to get my hands on Lockjaw so I can spam HAHAHA here and on Sup Forums.

ah, we have 1. now where is the other one?

Not much to do in Mexico huh Dannyboy?

I wish this guy would have just leaked out the trailer. Fuckin' Reddit scared him off.

not much going on here
how is it going on is bangladesh?

Because it's Marvel TV, Ike is a dick, and supposedly IMAX (a heavy investor) didn't want to pony up for the CG levels the Inhumans would need.

Meanwhile Gifted still looked like ass. Don't get me wrong, Legion was great for the most part and so surprising. I didn't expect the CG to be as well done as it was for an FX cable show. Gifted's trailer looks more like the cheese of Gotham

Good 'ol Silicon Valley.

Dunno, just had a Legion of Doom vibe about it, especially with that guy's hand positioning.

>We are waiting for the rights of the X-Men return to Marvel for them do shit like these?
Says you, I want X-Men away from this shit as much as possible

>80m budget

On again, off again. Medusa bores me to shit, but there are some decent issues of the latest runs. Naga, Crystal, Auran and Balloon Head are fun.

We see a shot of Earth and the Moon.
Maximus Voice Over: "Sooner or later..."
-A closer shot of the moon-
Maximus Voice Over Continued: "The humans are going to find us up here."
Black Bolt and Medusa stand on a balcony looking out -
-Marvel Logo-
-A shot of Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, Maximus and Crystal eating dinner together. The table is lit by candlelight.-
Maximus Voice Over: "Are we supposed to follow our king..."
-Close up on Black Bolt during the same scene. You can see Medusa at his side too-
Maximus Voice Over Continued: And remain as silent as he is?
A shot of Maximus, Black Bolt and Medusa walking down a white set of stairs from behind. Then we switch to another shot and show them from the front. Black Bolt and Medusa are holding hands-
-A shot of Maximis standing on a balcony overlooking the people. They all seem to be cheering for him.
Voice Over (Either Medusa or Crystal): "You're talking about betraying your brother".
-A shot of Maximus walking down a hall. He has soldiers of some kind behind him with their weapons drawn. He walks into a courtyard where the elders are having some sort of meeting. The soldiers have their weapons aimed at the elders. Suddenly we flash to another shot of Maximus standing in the middle of the court yard. The enders are dead on the ground around him -
Voice Over Continued: "You're talking about treason!"
-A close shot of Crystal being arrested. There is then a wider shot where we can see the soliers on both sides walking her down the hallway. -
-Cut to another scene. This time Meduda is on the ground being restrained by soldiers. Maximus leans over her. She leans in towards him. It sort of looks like she is going to spit on him -
-An overhead shot of Maximus meditating in an empty room-
Maximus Voice Over: "What I'm talking about is freedom..."
-A shot of doors opening. Maximus and his soldiers are on the other side. -
Maximus Voice Over Continued" "Freedom for all Inhumans".

>oh, fuck off with your shitty waifu
The resurrection issues of Inhumans were legit good. The idea of resurrecting a flawed person because the interviews and information you got from said dead person were incomplete. Like her remembering having kids but not having sex and how her powers were in flux. That's interesting. More of an interesting idea that 75% of the current Marvel output.

A close up of Black Bolt -
Cut to a scene on earth. Black Bolt and Jawlock teleport into the middle of a busy street. Two cars crash as they swerve to avoid hitting them. Black Bolt looks around, appearing confused. -
TITLE CARD: For the First Time in History.
Three shots of Karnak. First one from behind as he walks through an open field towards a rocky ledge. The second one a slightly wider version of the same shot. Third one a close up of his face as he looks around -
TITLE CARD: An Astonishing New Saga.
-A shot of Maximus walking through a tunnel. Someone is digging behind him. -
TITLE CARD: Filmed with IMAX Cameras.
-Two shots of someone jumping off a cliff into the water below. One is a close-up looking down. The other one is a distance shot where you see him falling in front of a waterfall. We don't see his face so not sure who it is. -
TITLE CARD: Debuting Worldwide on IMAX Screens.
-A shot of a girl running through the forest. We don't see her face either. Then a shot of soldiers moving through the forest, presumably hunting her. -
TITLE CARD: Premiering on ABC Television.
-Black Bolt runs through the city. There is a police siren. You can see a police car behind him.-
-A shot of water being poured over some sort of weapon?-
-A shot of a bald Inhuman running through a forest. There are explosions going off behind him.-
-A shot of Karnak fighting off soldiers in the mansion-
-A shot of Gorgon fighting off soldiers in the forest-
-A shot of police officers knocking over his knees which brings him to the ground in the city-
-A shot of soldiers shooting at something in the forest-
-A shot of the bald Inhuman dragging a girl through the forest-
-A shot of Black Bolt pushing two police officers flying out of the way in the city-
-A shot of a police car being thrown through the air-
TITLE CARD: Marvel's Inhumans.

>More of an interesting idea that 75% of the current Marvel output.
That's not a difficult hurdle to overcome.

Why would he post it on Reddit?!

Reminder that this is MCU canon.

what in the holy menstruation is this shit?

>banished to ABC
Not canon just like AoS

For one thing, there's actually a decent cinematographer on Legion. Legion looks as good as it does because it's actually trying to look different. It's storytelling method is not as straightforward as other shows. The show tried to look different, where as too much of the MCU tie in shows have to "Keep it tame" so it feels like the same universe.

It's like being a painter who can't use any colors over a certain hue because the other guys have done it that way.

Have you at least try to read it?

>JUST
And I started to think that was dying out, seemed to be used a bit less in the past few months

So, will there be any mention of the Inhuman plague/outbreak at the end of S2, Hive, or militant pro-Human groups?

I doubt SHIELD will overlap that much considering they're a rogue agency once again (and currently having space adventures), but I wish there'd be some overlap.

Medusa governing New Attilan and politicking with the rest of the Marvel universe/UN was a strong plotline, or had the potential to be before AXIS completely derailed that arc.

Frank and Auron were great, wish the comic gave them more to do.

Fuck everything about Gary Stu Inferno

>not even a fork tiara
lmao what kind of king has no crown

This pic give me crippling depression.

Not even fucking Black Bolt deserves this

>-A shot of Black Bolt pushing two police officers flying out of the way in the city-
>-A shot of a police car being thrown through the air-
And yet somehow mutants are still feared.

inhumans are mcu mutants

>Frank and Auron were great, wish the comic gave them more to do.
To be dead honest, if I could save two Inhumans from death, it would be them because they seem to be the only ones with legit potential.

>Medusa governing New Attilan and politicking with the rest of the Marvel universe/UN was a strong plotline
You meant "Medusa having everything handled to her because the Marvel Universe is much more welcomed to the Inhumans than to all the others powered people for some reason"?

Don't ask me. But here was the original post: reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/6bvb5k/spoilers_i_have_the_inhumans_trailer_ive_tried/

The user just posted this, though: reddit.com/r/marvelstudios/comments/6bwbbh/the_inhumans_trailer_description/

frankly, they remind me of Bishop and District X

Sounds like a really bad fanfic. Reminds me of the script guy from Rick and Morty.

>Seinfeld tune starts playing

I feel how Gorgon feels looking at this. This is supposed to be a hyper-advanced futuristic city. Why the fuck are they using poorly lit candles?

This just looks depressing.

Your waifu and her kin are abominations that need to be purged.

>Tfw BB may never use his mask on this
I know AoS is the worst thing Marvel has ever done, but this just made me mad.

THE FIRST TELEVISON SERIES IN IMAX
AMAZING VISUALS
PLEASE BUY THE ROYALS OUT IN LCS EVERYWHERE

If X-Men were to return to Marvel they'd be in the movies. This cheap TV shit is reserved for B listers and can be blamed entirely on Ike's stinginess.

Marvel Studios and Marvel TV are pretty much separate entities.

>Gifted

You mean Heroes 3.0?

Ewing deserves better and deserves to sell better than Soule.

Marvel has become complacent.

It's not, though.

>inhumans fan since reading the Lee/Jenkins mini and Earth-X in the late 90s
>go back and read as many of their appearances as I could get my hands on from before and followed what few appearances they got afterwards
>Inhumans movie gets announced along with a big push in the comics
>the hype is real, there will finally be more inhumans fans to talk to!
>comic push handled horribly, destroys almost everything I like about the inhumans while causing comic readers who before didn't know them to now despise them and shitpost about them at every opportunity
>movie downgraded to a TV show
>TV show looks like shit and could be the first true disaster of the MCU
IT'S NOT FAIR. This was supposed to be their turn! At least Royals is pretty good.

I feel for you, Ike really fucked this up.

You'd think all these CEOs and execs would learn from Feige's example that the secret to creating stories and characters people like is to actually care about the characters, but that concept is so alien to them.

>actually care about the characters
Feigefags are so tiresome.
>inb4 ikefag

Fuck off pajeet

Yeah. He also has to spend an hour meditating before bed each night to cleanse his mind of all thoughts to keep him from dreaming and accidentally speaking in his sleep.

I feel like everyone involved on the project just wanted to get it over with.
Marvel spent 4 years getting to this point and is only just now beginning to realize nobody liked the inhumans in this time.

But user, Jessica Jones was terrible, Luke Cage was mediocre and Iron Fist was pure shit, so it wouldnt be the first true disaster of the MCU.
Hey at least you're not a Venom fan, Avi Arad wants my money so bad that he's going to fuck it all up.

maybe they're doing a refugee angle like in their first appearance