Ava's Demon

"I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed" edition

avasdemon.com/pages.php#1715

Other urls found in this thread:

avasdemon.com/radical.html
dictionary.com/browse/they
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder if Odin is legit stoned from that stuff.

>"I'm suddenly hungry for bagels"

Meanwhile...

BOOYAH!

And that's the week's update.

>It's not going to suck itself

Can't kill the mouse

We get more mouse ass. Yes.

Literally how though?

Three or four giant, demonic dragonflies kamikazed into her and then she was pulled into a pit of lava by a bunch of spooky fire skeletons...

How is she still alive?

They're an Angel from Paradise
And you can't kill an angel

i mean what else antagonizes a buncha demons? guess she could be an exorcist

Judging that Strats is second in command to Titan, I'm guessing ?she's? going to be pretty strong. Titan did take down Wrathia's kingdom in no time.

Oh shit. Nobody can that magnificent ass down.

His naivete is so adorable.

my guess on drugs giving it wolverine level regen.

I figured in the end all Ava did was drag Six into lava to either roast to death or suffocate when it solidifies.

Six either survived because they're an elite of elites or they're also pacted with a demon, meaning they're immortal.

I did wonder if sometime during the fight, Six would lose a contact and we'd see their real eye glowing. Good to know it's not too late for that.

Mhm...

I guess I just assumed that there was a staggeringly enormous power difference between Titan and his second in command...

In terms of power and importance, I thought Strats would be as to Titan what a Pope is to God...

You tell her, Gil!
> Followers of TITAN ...
> ... never would they lie about their misdeeds...

Cute

Six might not have the offensive power of Wrava but it did prove to be durable as hell. It survived the first two attacks before that with only the eye taking damage. Plus It could be that the crouch Six did before the Dragonflies hit was to guard itself.

>it
Polite term for non-binary is 'them/they', just so you know.

Did you write this to make me want to punch you? Because if so, you succeeded.

Calling people 'it' is really cringe. I'm doing you a favour.

The shit eating grin on him

You have made a horrible mistake. Run.

Stop being such a baby.

Hey 13 pages this week.

I'm only okay with 'they' or 'them' because they're actually words in the english language

I absolutely refuse to say xhe/xir/hir/etc. Those are fucking obnoxious and transparent attentionwhoring

Why are you flashing the autism signal so much, amigo?

Yeah, I'm never heard anybody actually use those made up words in conversation. The ones I know like 'them/they' and leave it at that.

I'm just telling it like it is. It's cringe. Using 'it' to address another person makes you look like a finger-sniffing dumbass. That won't change no matter how many memes you post, so you may as well be told.

Please fucking kill yourself

Nicole a cute.
Silas a cute too.

>Gil uses his brain last update
>and immediately tosses it out the window

>Gil is a retard and a hypocrite
Gee, who knew.

Odin keeps proving that he is the best

>Someone tells you you're being cringy, and socially unacceptable
>obviously THEY are the autist, not I

"they" is retarded, it's one person, if it refuses him or her then it's it. Not their choices.

It's preferable to made up pronouns or a destination that implies they're a 'thing'.

Also it's not your choice either. :^)

The singular "they" has existed in English for ages. It's only been in the last hundred fifty years or so that the usual "Grammar is serious, guys!" crowd decided it wasn't acceptable. This hasn't stopped anyone from using it.

Just out of curiosity, did you vote for Trump?

>cringe
You need to leave.

This is now a Strategos Six thread
Post pics

avasdemon.com/radical.html
I hope this link works.

>being this much of a commie

Maggie is wretched, but Gil is a hypocrite

Fitting

Awful man for awful woman

Leave the twink alone, he didn't hurt anyone, unlike SOME people

Why wouldn't you just post it?

what's next? You gonna gossip on tumblr and DDoS attack the website because a spell isn't asexual too?

You're projecting a lot of things on somebody just informing another that they're using the wrong word.

you're the one projecting a spell has a gender identity from a story written 15 years ago

how the fuck can she pay 3 employees?

Again. You're projecting tumblr drama on the whole LGBT thing, which is childish. I'm not shrieking "Did you just misgendered them?!", I'm calmly telling the user that his words are impolite and he and a few others were the ones having a fit about it for some reason.

Also Six is confirmed non-binary and them/they by Michelle herself. So that closes the case on that.

the issue is that there's nothing impolite about it. Six is clearly a woman. No one gives a shit if user typed the word it. and you're being really disrespectful making this a gender issue.and adding bait to stigmatize people for no fucking reason other than to be autistic as fuck

>Six is confirmed non-binary and them/they by Michelle herself.

ITT:

then you should have cited this in your post instead of sounding retarded as fuck and unnecessarily tarnish the bridge of communication with my siblings

news flash, there's no citation, and never mentioned in the story because it's not a big fucking deal, as it should be

are we still going to be arguing about this shit when six comes out of the ground looking like this?

>It's not a big fucking deal, man!
>That's why your one comment filled the whole thread with mental gymnastics about grammar and how trans people are objects.

You retards really have some massive ego issue.

Doesn't mean it requires specific autism badge name.

It's not hard to understand your gender theories, the fact that I can understand them is why I think they are fucking stupid.

But you're the one who incited all those replies. You havent even given proof. I dont even think you care about lgbt since you're careless making people hate my kind.

Swear to God, not everyone's like this anons T_T

That toddler looks far too respectful of the mother figure and open to following the basic visual cues rather than throwing a tantrum

Did you fail basic English grammar?

>it - gender neutral, singular
>they, them - gender neutral, plural

COUNT HOW MANY PEOPLE THERE ARE WITH ELMO. ONE, TWO, THREE.

>but 'it' is dehumanizing

YES IT IS. BECAUSE HUMANS HAVE GENDERS AND SO DO ANIMALS. ONLY THINGS LIKE MACHINES DO NOT.

They're clearly meant for each other.

Pic related

You think trannies are babies?

It's tough to find because Michelle formspring died way back and honestly, Six and the Elites being agender is common knowledge. It's weird that people are going so far to argue against it.

Found it.

dictionary.com/browse/they

>Long before the use of generic he was condemned as sexist, the pronouns they, their, and them were used in educated speech and in all but the most formal writing to refer to singular indefinite pronouns or singular nouns of general personal reference (which are often not felt to be exclusively singular): If anyone calls, tell them I'll be back soon. A parent should read to their child.Such use is not a recent development, nor is it a mark of ignorance. Shakespeare, Swift, Shelley, Scott, and Dickens, as well as many other English and American writers, have used they and its related case forms to refer to singular antecedents.

How does it feel to be put in your place after talking so much shit?

>being this much of a gay retard

That's just sad, user. You were better off not replying at all.

I'm not that user
I was lurkin

Statement still applies.

Ditto

Yes, "hurr gay retard" is such a great counter argument.

Hey, can we have an Ava thread without derailing bullshit about tumblr? One thread guys.

Perfect

>at least two trannies

No wonder it's garbage.

I'm glad you agree

With the way the "battle" went, this is reaching team Rocket levels. It may have the durability, but no offense so far.
>Strategos Six blasts off again!

Cant wait to see Ruto, Wrathia, Purple Haze and Groot all start chatting it up

There's music on the page.

Odin best girl
I want him to get hugged soon

God DAMN that is sturdy.

Wait, is she literally the sixth most powerful person in TITAN's empire?

Second in command. Six is just a name, I'm sure there's a story behind it (maybe the 6th of her "line" or something), but it's got nothing to do wit her power level.

But if something has no gender, it can still be defined as "it." That's basically the deal with FMA:B's Envy.

Envy wasn't human. Referring to people as "its" is dehumanizing and the sort of tone deaf thing someone with actual autism would do.

Holy shit I forgot she looked that bad. That's gonna look terrifying.

she didn't really get a proper transformation
six is most likely fine

Wait, so Six is human?

We don't really know what she was before she went through the gate. Probably some kind of human or human looking alien.