Ladybug Thread

For when you are tired of Samurai Jack threads...Have some Ladybug.

youtu.be/RY2HXHbR0ew

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ladybug_Cartoon/status/864949492910620674
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder if the constant delays are killing the show's fanbase, I don't expect much but I hope Season 2 will be interesting and differ in formula

Time'll tell if a lot of it dies off, though admittedly it is/was pretty big by the midpoint of season 1 so I imagine a few people will have dropped it due to those reasons.

I'm not too hyped, myself, given the developments and spoilery stuff that's been revealed so far, both because it's been unnecessarily spoiled, and because some of it seems genuinely bad/uninteresting to me.

I forgot how cheesy some of these villains are. It's beautiful.

If anyone is wondering, the Free Comic Book Day comic was a new story with new art, about some kid getting getting shown up at a lacrosse match and getting akumatized. The FCBD comic was apparently only half the story, while it looks like Miraculous #1 in June is going to be showing the full story. Is has the same guy on the cover, after all.

Looks like the comics with new stories are going to be called Miraculous Adventures, while the ones which are just the TV episodes with speech blocks added are called Miraculous: Tales of Lady Bug and Cat Noir.

Delays and Hiatuses are the reason both Steven Universe and Star Vs threads went to hell.

Well there's probably stuff that hasn't been spoiled yet.

So anyway, what are the odds this show pulls a Reboot and ends up becoming really dark and dramatic over time?

Wait, didn't Astruc announce a season two sneak peak to the next month on twitter?

delays and hiatuses slaughter all fanbases, but one long break followed by significant content is fine

a year long hiatus is bad but at least its not an endemic problem like SU has where they get maybe an hour worth of episodes every 3 months if they are lukcy

I still think that pic is the cutest Marinette X Chat pic I've seen

What are you guys?
>Chat/Ladybug
>Chat/Marinette
>Adrien/Ladybug
>Adrien/Marinette

>becoming really dark and dramatic over time?

One can only hope.

Marichat

guys! guys!
sneak peak of the chibi series in the works
twitter.com/Ladybug_Cartoon/status/864949492910620674

what do you all make of it? looked pretty cute to me
Chat shaking his ass got to me

>chibi series
For what purpose?

idk why but that was the most adorable and yet most French thing I have ever seen

also

JUST PUT SOMETHING OUT ALREADY, STOP TELLING ME WHAT YOU WANT TO PUT OUT AND PUT SOMETHING OUT

>>Chat/Marinette
Best

>Pretty much stars Chat Noir
Are they starting to realize he's everyone's favorite character?

Also:
>Heavily focuses on Chat Noir's ass and having things happen to it
They know.

cause it's cute?
I dunno, this is Zags money maker so I figure they'll do stuff like this to help sell the show to kids, and in turn have them buy more merchandise

I won't complain, cute slice of life stuff on the side is pretty nice
I just hope we also get chibi bee girl Chloe too
andvAlya I suppose, meh, more interested in Chloe and Pollen

also I hope there is at least some talking instead of weird noises

>Adrien/Marinette
I'm old fashioned.

To be fair the show has been moving to favor Ladybug and Chat Noir more equally since before the show even came out

That's why the title ended up being Miraculous, instead of Miraculous Ladybug

I just hope they have an episode about these cute little niggers since they're already chibi.

Yeah, but I'm really unenthusiastic about a lot of what has been spoiled, and they seem like pretty important things.

has anything been spoiled other than the new heroes? I feel like that tells us very little other than that we are upgrading from a Pretty Cure Duo to a full Super Sentai Team

precious Chloe, glad she gets the bee
people bitch about her cuasing Akuma attacks but like, so has Marrinete!
she's caused a couple
hell she attacked Santa Claus for fucks sake!

I feel like blaming Marinette for the Gamer is a bit unfair

Like its not wrong, but what should she have thrown the game because someone else might throw a hissy fit and turn evil over losing at a fighting game?

to be fair, some of those villains she created were pretty cool, like Time breaker and evilustrator

and again, marinette attacked santa claus!
nothing Chloe could do would ever top that shit

So in yesterday's stream they confirmed that the Halloween/Shanghai specials are basically cancelled.

That is not a good sign. The development side of things seems to be very troubled.

>get chibi Adrien instead of Adrien in different costumes

Life isn't fair.

there was a stream?

also can they please get their shit together?

I've heard they've been pushed back to like season 4 or some shit, but the fact we won't get them for a long time or not at all makes me super sad

Ok now this is a crazy idea but what if they were pushed back for plot reasons?

there are in the middle of making seasons 2 and 3 right now, so what if the reason for the pushed back date has to do with what storylines they plan to cover with the specials and what stories they plan to cover in which seasons?

I'm just worried about how the dynamic might change for the worse, I've seen too many hero things go from good to bad due to additions to the hero side of the cast.
Aw, what? Not that I don't believe it, but got a source?

I would be more worried about it if they were bring in entirely new characters, Alya and Chloe two of the biggest side characters already

I'm mostly concerned about Chloe and if her redemption happens too fast, or maybe not at all. Plus, like I mentioned, the dynamic of the main two is really strong and losing that for a third and fourth wheel might not be the greatest. If they give it the time it needs, they can be good additions, but if it's rushed or otherwise effected, it might feel a bit forced.

I guess I just feel as if the show has been really fun so far, and that changing too many things too quickly might result in negative outcomes.

yeah Chloe is a big question, although to be fair, other than the episode Anti-Bug, I feel like she has mostly been used as a caricature to move plots along and cause conflict rather than as an actual character

There are a lot of other factors too, like how they will end up with the miraculous and how secret identities will be handled

so lets speculate, what kind of personality will she have? I wanna hear peoples thoughts

I'm hoping she literally just Chloe

Chloe being forced to put up with a mini version of herself would be great

I also want Queen Bee to be super elitist about being a super hero, like she only does it cause she is better than everyone else and saving them is just another way to prove she is better

Columbine episode when

I like this idea, that'd be pretty funny
and I've been thinking, I'd love it for Chloe to be nice when she's in hero form, chummy with ladybug

but out of costume she goes back to being a super bitch to everyone else, like how adrien and marinette's personality change when in and out of costume, so does she

that'd be hilarious

Well, there is the fact that [spoilers]season 2 is apparently getting a new main villain, who might work with Hawkmoth, and is apparently supposed to be scarier than him.[/spoiler]

Spoiler tag didn't work. Oh well.

yeah, its the Peacock right? Gabriel gives out the Peacock Miraculous to a new villain to help him

Probably that assistant lady he has

well she did take the name off marinetes gift to Adrien
so I already hate her more then hawkmoth

So did anyone ever scan this in?

it was apparently just a preview of the full comic coming out later this year

Yep, probably the first half of what issue #1 will be.
In that case, I won't bother with it.

One things I can't wait for with the new season

Chat Noir Harem Ending Fan Art

He deserves to have all three of those pussies

Chat surrounded by 3 girls in tight latex

lucky lucky bastard

and at least two of them desperately want his cock

inb4 Chat Noir has to watch in silence as Ladybug and Queen Bee argue over which one of them Adrien belongs to

>Chat Noir Harem Ending
>Implying it won't be Marinette's Harem

Both of them want Adrien though, Ladybug likes Chat as a friend and Chloe likes Ladybug

or ladybug and queen bee cuck Adrien and go for each other while he watches on, crying

oh and both Voplinas are there, just eating popcorn watching Chat's world burn

and then Marinette finds out Queen Bee is Chloe and vomits in disgust

then Chloe discovers Ladybug is Marinette and their sex gets pretty aggressive and turns into hatefucking

meanwhile Alya runs off with Adrien and Nino to get DPed

but what about Lila?

I really like her, and loved her look as Volpina, hope she comes back again

She'll likely be back, I think they've said as much, but it won't be as Volp and she'll still be evil/more evil than last time.

Dropped before it even began because of the CG shit. I was so excited for the original style and they had to take a fat shit on it

aw that's a shame
she looks way nicer int hat outfit then Alya

So is this like Star Vs. where most (older) people just watch it for shipping and smut?

>liking a lying Italian whore
honestly I wonder if she is gonna come back

and I can't help but think she is just gonna end up in Chloe's old role, causing conflict and akuma attacks because she is a bitch

although another bitch desperate for Adrien/Chat Noir cock

I don't think we've had a clear enough image of Alya in the suit, though some fan depictions are pretty good
Eh, I genuinely like the show and found it pretty charming, the main two really make it work despite how episodic it is and how rough some aspects are.
And the smut is a good bonus/fun to write

what can I say?
I have a soft spot for horrible characters
it's why I like Chloe

I watch it for the plot

jokes aside it is a very pretty, like the best 3D animation you will see outside a pixar movie

>like the best 3D animation you will see outside a pixar movie

And yet still worse than average 2D would be.

Better catman here.

Star has an awful artstyle, doesnt deserve to be compared to ladybug.

that's fair, I would probably like Lila more after I see more of her, right now she just seems like extra thirsty Chloe who is too dumb to realize when she is in the wrong even when she turns into a super villain
if you seriously think that you don't watch enough cartoons, the average quality of 2D is quiet shit, assuming you aren't counting anime.

but if they stuck with the anime style, we woulda had Felix who is a really shit anime cliche douche bag (even Thomas realized this and gave him the chop)

with 3d we got wonderful pun spewing Chat instead

What if Allya is a complete cocky jerk as Volpina but is still best friends with Marinette?
I think this whole dynamic works because it continues the trend of characters being different behind the masks, yet they still all don't know that each other are superheroes.
Of course with four characters being part of the shtick, it might get too ridiculous.

>Ladybug x Adrien
>Chat Noir x Marinette

Which is cuter when it happens in the show?

S1
>Chat wants Ladybug, but she just wants to be friends
>Marinette wants Adrien, it'd debatable if he even aware of that

What I think would be funny for S2
>Queen bee/Chloe wants Ladybug, but hates Marinette
>Queen bee also openly disdains Chat but considers Adrien a close friend/person who tolerates her
>Not realizing who they really are, Ladybug keeps trying to hook Alya/Volpina and Chat up, in an attempt to hopefully get him to quit fixating on her
>At least one comment from Volpina to Chat implying he has more to worry about her trying to steal Ladybug from him than has to worry about her stealing his heart

>>Chat Noir x Marinette
This one

that could work, maybe not jerky but I could totally see Alya as Volpina being massively overconfident

The thing is they don't just turn into different people under the mask, they just express themselves differently. Marinette gains confidence that she often lacks. Adrien gains the freedom to act without worrying about people judging him.

I could see Alya gaining actual powers making her super over confident after all she used to just run into villain fights without powers anyway

Marichat is always best

Although there are some great moments of Ladybug barely containing her lust for Adrien

>Suggests two lesbian pairings, where hero worship is confused for attraction
>Thinks Chloe likes Adrien as a friend
That third one is pretty funny though

I had been thinking of a sort of opposite version actually where Alya and Adrien learn who each other really are, because they don't have hang ups over who they really are under the mask the way Ladybug does, Which leads to them suddenly becoming close in their civilian lives. And since people are dumb Marinette and Chloe both get the impression that Alya is trying to steal Adrien for herself

What thought is going through Ladybug's head at that moment Sup Forums?
>Oh crap, I'm into girls now
>...What are the odds I can talk Alya into dressing up like this again?
>She's still filming this isn't she? There is going to be so much smut on the ladyblog tonight

Best girl coming through

Vote for ladybug

I like how the goth girl is best friends with the girl who's all into pink.
It's cute.

I was really excited to see what she would turn into when akumatised early on in the show...holy shit

yes friends

just friends, nothing more, not secretly lesbian at all

definitely something going on there

quite goth girl n loud pink girl
it writes itself really

wait hold the fuck up, excuse me?

this fucker managed to kill Chat

Her most noteworthy achievement, though, was producing double Ladybug.

oh yeah, in his own words from that episode "two ladybugs? I'm in heaven!"

I'm shocked it's not used in more fanart, both lewd and not lewd.

The homolust for Chat is just too strong. It overwhelms anyone thinking of twincest art.

>2 ladybugs furiously making out
ew why would I want that shit when I can stare at Chats dick?

>no Ladybug twins tying up and having their way with Chat
>no Ladybug twins making out with Adrien
>no Chat twins DPing Ladybug
>it's all Chat and Copycat fucking each other
So disappointed.

yeah I've noticed its all 2 Chats fucking, no double ladybug art, it's a shame...well if some one on a /aco/ drawthread might be able to work some magic if we ask nicely

dae want to fuck the catboi xD

Copycat's usually not used that often either, and the few things I've seen with him have been pretty disappointing in and of themselves. I'm surprised the clone thing isn't used much for either of them.