Another year

Another year.

We're gonna make it, user

So will the CRABS

Another year living in a city with muslims
i fucking hate it
t. german

i know how shitty our situation is.
the problem is that our government wants to keep wages cheap. You don´t know how terrible the city is i live in. google "offenbach am main". white people coming to our country is fine but the rest is a fucking nightmare. people get beaten to death in the subway. when i walked through the streets people whisper to each other that i´m probably german like it´s a crime. i see people covered in clothes that you can´t see even the eyes. I lost every lefty friend when i only tried to discuss race. People have refugees welcome iphone covers and want higher taxes for social programms and this shit only exists because politicians want to hold their power.

another year, another hundreth or so qts I rawdoggied go into my body count

I'm fine with this. Russia will just take over my country.

This is the year I finally do it.

hahaha that's what you get for being a fucking nazi

>implying we need any more of those shitskins
We will be taking polan tho

riley no

>trying to a watch a kino
>nonstop fireworks

fuck

maybe I shouldve actually went out with my friends after all

Right now i have mixed feelings about russia. i respect them because they support right wing groups in europe to get governments who are more russia friendly but this country has done so much damage holy shit. I don´t mind Putin ruling there with his mafia but holding the syria crysis open filled europe with more niggers. I want to be pro russia but i need to see a chance to cooperate. right now they genocide white europe. i know they hurt us becauce they want a bigger voice in europe but i need to see a pro white movement. until then fuck russia for communism

you don´t have friends user. theres already enough bullshit on this planet. stop adding more to the pile.

You'll be fine, big guy

>holding the syria crysis open filled europe with more niggers
>this is your brain on CNN
The only reason the crisis will end is because Russia intervened. Government retaining control over the country is the sole realistic outcome that stops the influx of refugees. Otherwise, it's Libya all over again, it's not even a country anymore, you can expect a constant stream of muslims being shipped off the Lybian cost to Italy for decades to come.

nazi germany doesn´t exist anymore you fucking idiot. check your calender.

nah they all went to this shitty pub for the 4th year running and I just couldn't do it again

The micks need more diversity