SJW Spider-Man "THE BEST SPIDERMAN MOVIE"?

How is this SJM the most well-liked and critically acclaimed Spider-Man movie ever made?

Mary Jane is black.
Flash Thompson is Indian.
Peter Parker's best friend is a fat Hawaiian or Korean guy.
Spider-man is attracted to Liz (black teenager)
Batman's (Michael Keaton's wife in this movie is black)

HAS SJW's gone too far in 2017?

This movie is so bad yet critics and fans love it.

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh no, a movie has minorities

why was there so much wm/bf in this?

You aren't even white, why do you give a shit muttboy?

The movie takes place in Queens, it's gonna be diverse

>im so triggered
>im litterally shaking
How are you, OP, different from SJWs? Movie wasnt particularly feminist, so you shouldn't care.

It's bad because even though the rt consensus says it doesn't get bogged down by franchise building, it does. Why anyone thought it was a good idea to have iron man as a father figure/guide instead of his uncle is beyond me. I don't really give a shit about the race changing, just make the characters a little more than their stereotypes please.

This movie has some kino scenes though

of course this one too

what a troubling matter it is that your american mp4 entertainment does not consist of only white casts

kek

>ywn nibble on Tom's nipples

why did they take the uncle ben story as read and make tony stark a father figure?

because if they did the uncle ben story the same screeching faggots would be going THE SAME ORIGIN MOVIE, FOR THE THIRD TIME, IN 15 YEARS.

it was a genuine complaint with force awakens, that they adopted too many beats from to original star wars, and that was one story 75 years ago.

not rehashing the same origin shit was a good decision.

I literally DARE anyone to sit through the "talking suit" bits
its impossible

Because normies don't care about how many minorities are in the movie. Once you take off your Sup Forums glasses it's a good movie.

I don't really give a shit about the minority stuff, but the movie is fucking awful in general.

most people are quite capable of watching a whole movie or tv show without having to skip scenes.

you are the one with the problem.

fpbp

Fuck Uncle Ben, i'd rather have Tony Stark be his dad, don't give a shit if it's not the same story we've heard a million times before.

>i don't like movies starring minorities because i'm a stupid fucking Sup Forumsnigger

what did OP mean by this?

>1977 was 75 years ago
time really does fly

OP is probably some southern baptist from Missouri who doesn't understand New York

I don't know but I approve desu, colonized > blacked

Its more of the problem of the film being poorly made and annoying.

>my comicbook movie needs to look just like real life
pretend i there's a dumb wojak image, i'm too lazy to google one

Have you ever been to Queens?It's filled with minorities

OP is part of the LA Party Scene, he doesn't know anything about ZOO York

>lives queens

>surrounded by minorities

No shit

Also, Mary Jane isn’t in the movie

>imagine being Aunt May and have to live with your dead husband's horny teen who has the body of a chad

>imagine being Peter and have to live with your dead's uncle Italian hot wife that everyone wants to bang, and have to look at her walking into the house with her sexy underwear on

Then how come the crowds were mostly white in other Spider-Man movies?

Yes she is

The black girl that is creeping on Peter Parker says her friend's call her "MJ" at the end of the movie. She is Michelle.

Just like how the Indian Flash is just Flash instead of Flash Thompson now.

TERRIBAD

It’s enjoyable and most of the ‘diverse’ cast isn’t shoved down you’re throat, they’re just there and so their jobs well. Fuck off with your ‘le funny ironic shitposting’ you fucking fat faggot hahaha

>OP's reason for not liking the movie was because the school kids weren't white
pathetic. there are many reasons why a person could like or dislike this movie, but background character casting is irrelevant. The only reason anyone she be mad at casting is because that new Flash Thompson could NEVER be big enough to be the man that is Agent Venom.

You don't just write Batman's and put the rest of the sentence in brackets, you fucking idiot.

Movie is honestly embarrassing to face of America. There is a fact why these super hero movies are becoming less popular here in Korea. We most laugh now at America of how they force Americans to have to date black people now as a form of reparations. Get your shit together and make good movies again.

>Ben walked into the room and found them in bed, half naked together. He died from heart attack.

SM2>Homecoming>SM1>ASM>>>>>>>SM3>>>>>>>ASM2

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0

>people actually defending capeshit

>people enjoying a decent movie

I know it's such an awful concept

The movie was good. If you don't like, it's ok but don't be a bitch with those who enjoyed it.

are you fags or women?

The Trailer for this movie showed Peter kissing the Black girl but it was cut out of the film. Make that what you will.
Also, The "Fat Hawaiin Guy" was based on a character from the comics.

it was a shit spiderman movie

>Peter, what's going on?

he was the only thing bearable in there

>MCUcks

the only people who find him attractive are lolis who call him daddy on his social media, so it's not hard to guess who spams about him on Sup Forums too

>i don't want to celebrate a monument built by slave

I don't have a problem with minorites featured in movies. I don't even care if MJ or whatever she's called is a nigger. I care if the movie are badly written, the non-existing tension, poor characterization and SJW-bullshit shoved down to my throat.

shit movie

the movie sucks. but not because there are mulattos and quadroons in it. you're just an easily triggered faggot.

The movie is not really good but Keaton and Holland were great in it.

In the context of the film I don't think it's that obnoxious and out of place. After she said that, the Security guard didn't confirm or deny if the Monument was actually built by slaves so they weren't saying that it in fact was. Her character was basically the rebellious activist type and so it's expected for her to say stuff like that and this movie focuses on High School teenagers and some High Schoolers do in fact act like this.

>lolis who call him daddy

Is it true that RDJ & Zendaya were paid more money then the actual lead of the movie?

>How is this SJM the most well-liked and critically acclaimed Spider-Man movie ever made?
Maybe because unlike you, most people don't get triggered when they see a non-white person on screen.

I thought it was alright but I still prefer the Raimi movies. But I do have to say the MJ character is probably one of the worst characters I've seen in a recent movie. She was a completely unlikable condescending character and I have no clue what they were trying to do with her. Were they trying to make her an annoying know-it-all hipster kid? Because if that's the case, they succeeded.

Zendaya probably not. RDJ most definitely, he's the most expensive actor in Hollywood.

I'm not asking for the same retarded origin story again. Reading comprehension please. He still learned important lessons from his uncle and they are a major part of his character, not fucking becoming an avenger and ironman suit 2.0. Yes I watched the last scene with him refusing the suit, but the movie would be so much better without tony stark.

It isn't though, Spider-Man 2 still holds the top mantle.

SM2 > SM > BAKA > TASM > TASM2

I don't care about the Sup Forums shit but it's just a shit movie. Boring, the climax is so convoluted and you couldn't even understand what was going on half the time, it was like a Transformers movie. Also it was filled with faggy little quips and it appeared to be a movie put together by a fucking board of CEOs at Disney rather than a director with any vision.

I can't wait for Sup Forumstv to implode when BP is released in 2 weeks time.

Jesus Christ how poor your ability to read in between lines must be if you didn't recognise that that scene was poking fun at liberals?

Why does Sup Forums let Sup Forums cuck them like this? On based Sup Forumsmblr this would not be entertained

What's the matter snowflake, you want a movie to be just made for you. You so special that you can't be offended?