Why the fiction movie filmed in one corridor and with main character only 1/3 face revealed is so god damn real?

Why the fiction movie filmed in one corridor and with main character only 1/3 face revealed is so god damn real?

because it was a simple movie with a straight no bullshit script and decent characters. It's just two cops, locked up in a building, doing a drug bust. Like Dredd says at the end... just another day.

corrupt police

I'm not particularly familiar with the dredd universe
I thought the cops are incorruptable? there were those back-stabbers who were on the crooks payroll right?

Excellent movie

>I thought the cops are incorruptable
lol no
everything has gone to shit
Judges are an extreme measure that fails spectacularly too. Dredd is basically an autist with a big gun

Was the new Dredd any good?

MA-MA IS NOT THE LAW, I AM THE LAW

cause you just described Detroit

it was freaking great

extremely
one of the best

There are also so few Judges compared to population figures they can basically do whatever because it just somewhat delays the inevitable.

there is a sequel coming out right?

So it'll end up like The Hangover?

But seriously I pray to fictional mythic characters for it to be so.

>Rookiefu will never psychically bite your dick off

learn english or fuck off

No. Sequel is deader than dead, sadly.

thought a netflix serial was in the works?

Ignoring the good points made by everyone else the movie isn't a particularly accurate representation of the comics (it's just praised for not being wholly unrelated like the previous movie)

Not a sequel. It's a series more closely rooted in the comics which they're hoping to get Urban back for.

Man I loved The Raid.

which is good enough

the movie does not need as equal as it was self contained.
I was a huge fan of the comics as a youth and here is a goldmine of characters and stories to be plundered t

True, but the movie did capture the essence of who Dredd is very well. I'm a fan of the comics, but I still loved this film because of Dredd and Anderson.

Comic Anderson is a trip though.