Did anyone not like her in the role? Please give your true thoughts

Did anyone not like her in the role? Please give your true thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-Ryz8v31bw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i think she very sexy in role

didn't really get the point. She kinda came out of no where.

I liked her in the role, but they didn't use her enough

Honestly was indifferent to her in the movie. She could have been something, but she was fairly shallow character.

What this user said...

>have catwoman in the movie
>show her place
>twice, actually
>not even one cat in sight

Why?

I don't actually watch this movie, I usually watch bb, tdk and then keep rewatching tdk. I probably have watch tdk about 10-20 times and I'm not kidding. Yes I'm from reddit. I watched this one too long ago but all that is really memorable is CIA and the terrible actress that was playing Talia Al ghul

imagine her grinding your cock in that costume

Michelle Pfeiffer made the role of catwoman a very high hurdle to get over.

Just an excuse to put anne hathaway in that costume and have that ass shot, which was also the only good part of the movie

It would be extremely painful.

>tfw no jewish wife in skintight catsuits

She didn't make a lasting impression. People remember even Halle Berry in the role more just for being terrible.

She was forgettable.

I was hoping that the set up would be "Oh she used to work for the League of Assassins but were trying to escape form them" and that would explain where she came from and why she can beat up a bunch of dudes
>inb4 girl can't beat up a guy
a guy can't beat up 10 goons at once either but its a movie so you just kinda go along with it

Me. She just doesn't have the confidence for the role.

I unironically want her to break into my house, beat me up, and peg me

>jewish

Shes absolutely pure you faggot

>Kathleen is of Irish descent, and Gerald is of Irish, French, English and German ancestry. Her surname originates in England

Those are her parents

For you

I like Anne but I dont really believe her as Catwoman. She seems mousey in her movies.
Catwoman needs someone like Eva Green

That's not actually Anne, that's a figurine.

Damn. I'd cum on it.

She was fine, but I wished they would've cast someone who looked a little bit more intimidating/hard.

/r/ webm of her in the maid outfit.
For research.

>ass shot
what ass

>implying you don't want to tongue Anne's asshole

Her casting was the hottest she's ever looked(I fapped a few times to her) but Michelle Pfieffer in Returns was way, way better. I actually think Keaton was the best Batman aswell with Bale second.

To be honest. I much prefer Tim Burtons take on Batman. Its fun,dark and very comic like. Even the crappy ones with that homo director followed Burtons aesthetic and I'm glad the TV show "Gotham" has aswell.

It feels immersive. My biggest complaint about the Nolan trilogy was the aesthetic around it. It was too real and less comic like(I know that was the point). Also having Gotham as a generic blend of Chicago and New York was horrible. It's supposed to be like pic related.

>catwoman
>doesn't have a furry pusy

get smart was peak anne, still had a little extra meat
kinda like the mask being prime cameron diaz

>married to Adam Shulman

>Her casting was the hottest she's ever looked
>he hasn't seen Havoc

Watch it right now famalam

She reminds me of a snotty high school bitch, you know, one of those over achievers whose parents are rich!!!FACT!!!

She wasn't memorable. She looks great, but I forgot what she did in that movie.

I think he means that it's the hottest Catwoman's ever looked, not Anne Hathaway.

steal shit, sit on a bike with her ass in frame. I think that's about it

I know what you mean user. Funny enough, the only thing I liked about Justice League was Gotham at night with Batman. It looks exactly the way it should, a Gothic/Victorian/Art-deco city loaded with style. Nolan's movies were aesthetic dogshit!!!FACT!!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Same. In a really really good way.

Hathaway was fine, but the writing was awful. She really had no point in being in the movie. Every line of dialogue she has is expository, whether it's talking about the obviously fake McGuffin, or the class-divide subplot that has absolutely nothing to do with anything, none of it has any real bearing on the story, so every scene she's in brings the movie to a crawl.

>that image
I CAN HEAR THE THEME MUSIC!
I can also hear Kiss of the Rose trying to destroy the theme tune.
Stop it brain! STOP.

youtube.com/watch?v=m-Ryz8v31bw

She was miscast. She completely failed to come across as the sort of person who could or would live that lifestyle and pull off those athletic feats.

Not that it matters, because the role itself was superfluous to the story.