Why does this scene trigger soyboys so much?

Why does this scene trigger soyboys so much?

Is it because it's about a father making the ultimate sacrifice to save his son?

Why is that so hard for soyboys to comprehend?

STOP

MY

>save his son

His invincible son, faggot.

>to save his son?
From what?

>can move just as fast as The Flash™
>stood there and did nothing while his """dad""" gets gobbled up my torpedo

>save his son
From what?

INVINCIBLE

How can you idiots not understand this scene?
Really?
Fucking Really???
It's a superhero movie for fuck sake and you can't understand a basic fucking scene from it.

Are you idiots underage or just retarded?????

I need a quick rundown

>unironically watches capeshit
>calling others soy

from dying

He's baiting, his dad dies so Clark doesn't have to reveal his identity by saving him

what you see in BvS, world wide hysteria

>Is it because it's about a father making the ultimate sacrifice to save his son?
save his son from what? his son is invincible

WIFE'S

>Clark doesn't have to reveal his identity by saving him
Why doesn't he just not risk his life for literally no reason though?

What if this scene was in Marvel?

imagine being condemned to live your life as a confused drumpflet.

>See? I'm using "soyboy", it validates my opinion.
Go back to India

kek

Can you please not be racist around here? Thanks in advanced.

No, because it was poorly done. The way it was filmed made it seem as if he easily had enough time to escape, or that Clark could have easily rushed in and saved him without drawing too much attention to himself. But let's say you ignore the poor directing and focus purely on what the scene is trying to illustrate.

The moral is both "it's okay to leave your family without a father figure in order to save some dog who won't even be in the sequels" and "protecting your own life is more important than anything else Clark, if saving someone's life potentially endangers your own then don't do it". Along with his shitty mother, it's amazing he turned into a hero at all.

fuk u bich vagene india topper superpower by 2020

He didn`t need to, he can move as fast as flash, so he could take him without anybody noticing

NuMales secretly hate their fathers.

Niggers, gooks, kikes, wetbacks.

>Le soyboy
The scene in itself is absolutely fucking retarded, and proves Zack Snyder's a hack when it comes to filmmaking

t.SoyBoy

Hello fellow Indian

>in order to save some dog
A dog that ends up jumping out of the car on its own and running to safety as its animal instincts warn of impending doom.

KAL

t. Manchild

Cultural marxims teaches life is the highest moral imparative. You literally cant even kill your enemies.

So allowing his father to Die is hugely immoral. Creating massive values dissonance ,the typical
Response to which, is disliking the film.

Instead of himself going for the dog, Clarck should have done it and then hide away, and later pull the gods miracle excuse that was used when he saved the children in the lake.

His son is literally invincible and doesn't need saving. This scene was a wasted effort.

But Snyder's Superman IS a soyboy
a whiny bitch who can't even stop a waitress from getting raped

Only in Justice League, after he was boosted by motherbox.

Even if he wasn't a superhero, he was a young fit guy who would definitely be faster than his dad. He could have just run over and back and not raised any suspicion.

But fuck this guy, he told his son to let a bus full of kids die for the same retarded reason

>>”dad, I can save you!!”
>>”no Clark, you stay there and watch your dad die right infront of you, scarring you immeasurably and fucking you up for the rest of your life, knowing you could have saved me but I didn’t want you to cause I don’t want people looking at ya funny.”

Basically the scene

>trigger soyboys
Nobody will let that happen, is 100% autism, Is it because it's about a father going Kamikaze to save a secret identity