Admit it

This deserved to do better than TLJ, the MCU or any other soulless mouse movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATnIB4EllHY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce2a0wWtnJA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was literally worse than every Marvel flick aside from Thor 2, Iron Man 2 and maybe Age of Ultron. It was a complete abomination made from two hacks, Snyder and Whedon, and got even further fucked by Warner Bros. It deserved to fail.

>defends Justice League
>calls other flicks "soulless"

dude, warner bros has owned dc comics since the 60s
they got dragged, kicking and screaming, by nolan into a great trilogy
but everything they've done with their comic properties since batman returns
has been shite
they are a waste of a studio

Snyder deserved to release or at the least have WB show some integrity and release his cut in the first place. And after all the shit, yes Snyder and his cut deserved to be well received and successful. I know we meme a lot but dude needs a win after everything that happened.

Why was Superman smirking when dodging Steppenwolf's punch? Looked fucking stupid and didn't make any sensee. Whys was laughing like a maniac quipping shit like "I wish I was dead again!"
I want to murder Whedon. Justice League is the fakest "movie" I've seen all year. Granted, I don't watch Marvel movies at all.

all memes aside its a solid action flick. being only 2 hours long makes it superior to disney flicks that usually run over 2 hours

No, and Marvel Movies have more soul than anything DCEU will ever have. I dont care about "The Mouse" but almost every movie it makes is a cult classic.

Its a shit movie that had zero excuse to be. Marvel spins shit like Ant Man into gold, and yet WB cant fucking make a decent Justice League movie

thisu desu

Maybe if Snyder was able to finish his vision

I've only watched a few MCU movies but they were pretty bad. What movie has the most heart?

Prob ant man or Civil war... and I realize what I’m saying

civil war was one of the few ones I've watched. Its embarrassingly bad. Ill probably skip Ant Man than. I guess its really just not my "thing" . Kinda like Harry Potter movies.
I tried to watch them but its just so boring.

>This was literally worse than every Marvel flick
Should have stopped there.

Little Caprice

Guardians of the Galaxy.

Yes well done.

Yes I'll gladly admit it.

>MCU HAS NO SOUL!!!! (even though they have a bigger fan base than any other franchise in movie history)

JUST TAKE THE FUCKING PLOTS FROM THE CARTOONS/COMICS

ITS LITERALLY ALL MADE FOR YOU ALREADY.

I have no idea why writers/directors feel the need to put their own spin on shit when it comes to live action and make shitty movies

It isn't though. The tone is completely off.

>dude needs a win after everything that happened.

"His" kid killing herself is just karma.

This movie fucking sucked! The ending is on youtube already. See for yourself. Unedited.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATnIB4EllHY

KUHLELL NO

Bvs/mos certainly deserved a lot more credit, justice league was a dumpster fire

>MCU movies have no soul
I recently watched GOTG2 and it had a ton of heart at its core. I actually felt something when Peter was being mind raped by Ego,
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce2a0wWtnJA
and when Yondu died. The ending funeral scene was very sweet.
I felt absolutely nothing for any of the characters in Justice League or the DCEU in general.

No, WB deserved to fail for what they did. After reading all the shit they cut from Snyder's original script, the movie was destined to fail. Cutting out Darkseid and all the backstory for each character is among one of the fucking stupidest things I've seen a company do this year. I legit feel bad for Snyder. He puts up with so much shit from ungrateful fans, his daughter kills herself, and then the studio butchered his original cut. I'd be pissed too

This

Even the worst MCU movies (which are still alright adventure flicks) like Thor 2, Iron Man 2 and Age of Ultron still have genuinely heartfelt scenes you can see the directors voice coming through strong like the viking funeral, Tony finding his dad's video or the farmhouse scenes.

Meanwhile Justice League, despite being terrible in a very original way of being a shit movie and a shit youtube fan movie of itself shuffled together at random, is painfully generic and like the AI that makes those elsagate videos was told to analyse all superhero movies and barf out one for DC.

But of course the contrarians on Sup Forums are tripping over themselves if they should like it or not since it's half made by their hero Hack Snyder (cuck who adopts other mens children who then kill themselves) and half made by their villain Joss Whedong (actual alpha who cuckqueens his wife with young actresses for decades).

This is shilling, right? There's no way you're being serious? Guardians 2 with heart?

>Reddit spacing
>Defending Thor 2 unironically
Look, Justice League was a fucking mess, I'll admit, but you can't be serious.

>and yet WB cant fucking make a decent Justice League movie
Man of Steel was originally intended to be a standalone "The Dark Knight except superman", and something made on a foundation of shit is probably going to be shitty

>a shit movie and a shit youtube fan movie of itself shuffled together at random

lmao, except youtubers have better greenscreens now adays

look PLEASE don't insult zaddy he's had a VERY HARD life okay??? delete this troll....

>any other soulless mouse movie.
Lol you're a faggot op. This is a soulless attempt at copying soulless mouse movies you absolute brainlet of a Dcuck!

Well one scene from it, but also any scene with Loki was also good. And at least Melaketh was a real actor in make-up, so he just looked like an escapee from a Star Trek movie and not a PS3 cut-scene.

Also:
>being so impressionable you let the reddit spacing meme effect your behaviour.

>implying you didn't relate to Yondus speech to Rocket so much it made you uncomfortable

>CGI'd super man's mouth

Yeah, at least you can point to Zack Snyder getting the freedom to make the movie he wanted with those 2, even if it did not have the widest appeal. And that's OK. But if you, as WB, just wanted to make billions and not give a damn about quality, just hire a yesman. There are very few movies where quality and financial success intersect.

It has a lot of heart you jaded monkey

No, because it's a soulless Snyder movie.

SAVE.MARTHA.

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?!?

The dark Knight? Did I miss something, that movie was amazing

How can you say it didn't?

Reading comprehension

>implying thor 2 wasn't kino

Still haven't seen it.

Still waiting on the Snyder Cut.

Unironically the first Iron Man film, and it's worth noting that it was made before Disney bought Marvel.

>Still waiting on the Snyder Cut.
Ha ha no.