youtubeaWRg5fddADw.com/watch?v=
youtube.com/watch?v=FnDyuNBakV8
youtu.be/gh1USxEZLwM
youtube.com/watch?v=quM_641RG64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

>son of a murderer

What?

He isn't gay. He just likes acting like a faggot.

Anyway I find him on discussion things really funny.

Twilight Zone

user, please explain the plot of Niel Breen's Double Down

I do like his work. Dove was a delightful Superman Story.

based
youtubeaWRg5fddADw.com/watch?v=

Everybody talks about his Death of Superman video, but who the fuck else remembers his Knightfall adaptation? It was way better.
youtube.com/watch?v=FnDyuNBakV8

Let me see if I get this straight.

This guy's a mediocre screenwriter but is pretty prolific almost entirely of his Twitter. Right?

*because of his Twitter

>"Two times Eisner nominee" Max Landis
FTFY

His father as well.

His father directed the Twilight Zone movie and caused the deaths of 4 people, including 2 children who shouldn't have legally been there. During a helicopter chase scene he told the pilot to fly lower and closer to the people running from him, causing it to be hit by the pyrotechnics and crash into them.

Are we sure the guy isn't the anthropomorphic personification of California?

American Ultra was a great movie

GOAT really

is he "our guy"?

He's the Jeph Loeb and JMS of the current era. Casuals and Eisner judges eat up their mediocre work because they have screenwriting cred.

Not really. He should've known this is who Bethesda was trying to pander to with Fallout 4.

What does Sup Forums think of that longwinded 'Death of Superman' revision pitch he uploaded a while ago?

>we want the no audience

Anyone reading Green Valley?

I've enjoyed it.

no
the solution for his kind

Earplugs?

oh boy user

>Writes shitty comics
Comics might be the one thing he creates that aren't complete garbage.
American Alien is a better execution of DCEU Superman concept that Snyder described leading up to MoS than he was able to create over two movies.

Dirk Gently was a fun show

American Alien was nice.
I wish he didn't have such a hardon for Batman references tho

From a certain point of view

>liking American Alien
Can't tell if casuals, DCasuals, summerfags or reddit.

Isn't Landis a known sexual harasser?

he's a rich boy nepotist.

that is josh trank

>can't understand the concept of qualifiers, or only liking American Alien within the context of the circumstances surrounding it
No question of what you are, that's for sure.

Max Landis is daddy issues as a person

no he cool

Sorry for having a different opinion
I didn't realize this was the Soviet Union, you filthy COMMIE

Hurt casual's feelings, did O

I merely pointed out you have shit opinions, you're definitely allowed to have them.

>did O
Thanks for confirming for everyone.
Maybe you'd like to get back to American Alien instead of continuing this pissing match?

>Gay

Do we think the DC Chads have had their way with him yet?

Not exactly his Twitter.

Although the connections to his dad play a part, the biggest thing is that he's a good showman. It's easy to forget that screenwriters/writers in general are more on the autistic side of things and tend to just let their work speak for itself. Landis is great at pitching stuff and handling the talky side of things.

That, combined with being a workhorse, means that he can 1) get a lot of writing gigs in the first place and 2) not get too much blame for failures (because studios are always willing to forgive charismatic people).

There's footage of it too. There really isn't gorey stuff but it's still pretty fucked up.

youtu.be/gh1USxEZLwM

whoa buddy careful with that fedora, its brim has an edge

...This is actually pretty good.

I would follow him on twitter, but he tweets too much.

not only that but they were firing live rounds.
And at the actor Vic Morrow's funeral, Landis showed up uninvited and said that everyone should go see the movie, its really good and that's how Vic would have wanted it.

Autism runs in the family, definitely /ourguy/

They're all pretty good. The robins, watchmen

American would be good, if BirthRight was never written.

Is this what Joker will eventually look like?

Bithright is garbage.

BR Superman was still very MUH Superman in a similar setting to AA. AA Superman screws up, isn't always in control, and learns from the experiences as he becomes Superman by the end of it. On top of that the two series not cover the same events and development. I think it is possible to find quality in both of them because while there may be a content overlap, I think the two have more different than they have similar.

Explain.
I mean, don't get me wrong.
I don't disagree.
I'm just curious.

> John "Crush the Kids Under The Skids" Landis

Anyone think of any more?

Both are mediocre.

The Smallville synergy parts dragged it down.

Fuck, that's rad

sounds like an episodes of metalocalypse

he wrote that one comic that still triggers jokerfags to this day, so he's ok in my book

It triggers Jokerfags???
PLEASE tell me more.

Think this is the end of it.

Superman blows him the FUCK out. Wish I had the page saved.

Nigga
How could you not show their initial confrontation

I have to tell this on /k/. They'll love it.

This and Milo Yogurtopolis are the only two fags I wish to die.

I'm not a fan of Joker but come on man.

Don't use a character as your mouthpiece.

>They go after, I think, Scarecrow?
>BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF SCARECROW!
>FUCK THAT NIGGA UP!

>Spoiler... what a fuckin' gay character, the Spoiler... she was gay city...
How did Raimi get away with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=quM_641RG64

I must not have been impressed enough with it to save it.

That's part of my problem with Max as a writer. He's good at pitching but he can't actually develop characters that don't sound exactly like him. Even when writing a fucking Middle Ages knight comic the characters still sound like him

I liked American Alien.

>Fuck you, Batman! War Games! I'm leaving! This is a POORLY WRITTEN STORYLINE!
It's funny because it's true.

It also triggers people with decent taste.

Nice meme, Landis. Now go back to twitter pls.

>Modern Bethesda is famous for getting very niche franchises and putting them through the wringer and dumbing them down immensely to get as a wide audience as possible
>Is legitimately surprised their launch party was full of normies and "basic bitches"
Granted, Prey showed they might be willing to go back to their more open and well thought-out RPG days but this was before that.

I like the idea behind this, but as pointed out, the way Superman speaks feels exactly like the way Landis speaks on his pitches and youtube videos, plus it feels dragged out, like too much of a monologue.

The "any writer could write you..." bit specially feels really out of character.

He's /myguy/ and that's all that matters.

I love how at :30 you see that their heads were perfectly chopped off at the neck, it's like some Samurai Jack shit

Bethesda didn't make Prey though. They just published it, like how they did for Doom and Wolfenstein New Order.
Their actual in house games are dogshit, even though they spent like seven years on Fallout 4. Just license it out to someone competent, christ. They'll make another New Vegas, and you make money.

okay this is borderline breaking the fourth wall. There's clever meta commentary, then there's this crap. All the subtlety of a napalm enema

DC should just get him to do storyline recap videos for their youtube page. Or character history videos

>They'll make another New Vegas, and you make money.
bethesda was trying some scummy tactics to obtain the devs. they forced them rush it out in order to cheat them out of a contractual bonus (if it got a certain review score they would get the bonus, but the bugs killed their score), in order to force them into bankruptcy so they could be aqcuired for cheap. obsidian wouldve gone bankrupt if it wasnt for the crowd funding campaign for pillars of eternity. its also why youll never see a new vegas 2

Is he cosplaying as a brony or something?

>>Son of a murderer
child murderer. ftfy

Why is Superman talking like Batman?

Did he cut his hair with a helicopter blade?