Toonami News: Lupin the Third Part 4 to Premiere June 17th at 1:30am

It'll be replacing Gundam Unicorn.
prweb.com/releases/2017/05/prweb14347072.htm

>TMS Entertainment USA announces that the latest installment of the Lupin 3rd series, Lupin The 3rd Part 4, will launch on Adult Swim on Saturday, June 17th. It will appear in the weekly TOONAMI programming block.
>Lupin The 3rd Part 4 (26 x 30-minute episodes) is the latest series with Lupin trying to outmaneuver MI-6 throughout Italy! The story that began in San Marino will now expand all over Italy as Lupin pursues love and freedom in this exciting new adventure. While Lupin deals with a motley crew of unique characters that come his way, an extraordinary genius that lived centuries ago steps out of history into his life.
>"Lupin is a cool, comedic, and attractive character; I have watched the show since I was a child. The style has not changed and it is still my favorite show. We are so excited about launching on Adult Swim to celebrate the 50th anniversary," said Masami Tokunaga, Vice President of TMS USA. "We are planning a lot of marketing activities for Lupin's 50th anniversary, along with this new broadcast and would like to expand Lupin in various ways in the US."
>Lupin The 3rd Part 2 was on Adult Swim a decade ago. Now Part 4 is here! Get ready for the long awaited return of Lupin and his gang! The English dubbed version is only available on Adult Swim.

Sweet, when's the Blu-Ray coming out again?

I am okay with this.

This is great, I like Discotek's Lupin dubs. Hopefully this will make a decent amount of new fans.

Neat.

Detective Conan is next right? I mean they both aired on adult swim way back. It's gonna happen right?

Now if only Toonami could fix the rest of its schedule

Toonami will forever get cucked and never be over 40% good.

YES YES

FINALLY GUNDAM IS NO MORE

I mean i guess this good thing but i am too fond of japanese voices especially Sawashiros Fujiko

fuck yes

Irritable Bowel synrdOme fan BTFO

yo i havent watched any of the previous lupins (apart from castle of cagliostro). will this be a fine place for me to start or should i watch some of the earlier ones to catch up? i get the general premise of master thief goes around the world stealing stuff and that there are reoccurring characters, but that s about it.

>>Lupin The 3rd Part 2 was on Adult Swim a decade ago. Now Part 4 is here! Get ready for the long awaited return of Lupin and his gang! The English dubbed version is only available on Adult Swim.

Will it have the Geneon/Pioneer cast that did the red jacket series dub?

Because it's them or nothing.

There are next to no recurring villains in Lupin and the storyline is episodic and primarily devoid of continuity.

It's like Scooby Doo. You can jump on anywhere; you don't have to go back to 1969 and start from the beginning to get what's going on.

More like Lupin the TURD!

>Will it have the Geneon/Pioneer cast that did the red jacket series dub?

99% chance it'll be the shitacular Funimation cast.

Enjoy Krillin as Lupin and Piccolo as Jigen.

It's the Geneon cast, save the original Zenigata. Doug Erholtz is replacing Dan Lorge as him.

>It's the Geneon cast, save the original Zenigata.

Ohhhh thank god. I was afraid it'd be the Funi guys.

Though I'll miss Lorge as Zenigata. His "Crap crap crap" was the best.

>not airing the Fujiko Mine one.
cowards

>he never liked Lupin
Shit taste, faggot.
is that way, you fucking weeaboo.

would they censor it up the wazoo?

I haven't seen part 4, so I don't know how lewd that one is compared to the Fujiko Mine series.

Fujiko tits up the wazoo.

They tried to last year, but the censors vetoed it. Too many tits.

Part 4 is tame enough. Most lewd it gets is Fujiko's tits flopping around in the opening.

>Lupins back

my nigga tony oliver is coming back!

Holy shit we get Lupin (2016)? That series is fucking great.

On the plus side yay lupin but on the downside HxH gets pushed around again. :(

But there is alot people who likes lupin in Sup Forums. And Sup Forums is hardly weeaboo

HxH is already very deep into its run and was never going to suddenly surge up in popularity. People who want to watch it are going to stay up to watch it regardless. Since it's finally in one of the best parts of the story, HxH is one of the only shows I was really paying attention to on the block, but Demarco really surprised me by picking up Lupin. It's genuinely one of the best anime to come out in the last 5 years, absolutely fantastic anime.

It's 2015. Hard to believe it's already been almost 2 years.

>Sup Forums is hardly weeaboo
You'd have been right maybe 8 or 9 years ago, but the demographics of the board have shifted a lot. Lots of narutards and other such filth now, people who mindlessly hate dubs and western media because they think that's how you fit in. Time was Sup Forums shat on weeaboos and had threads dedicated to hating them, now maybe a third of Sup Forums unironically call themselves weebs. Granted it's the bastardized version of the term, since hardly anyone even remembers what it's supposed to mean.

I guess that's true, I'm personally interested in the story myself but yeah.

>It's the thot fujiko part

But people have always been against dubs and most of Sup Forums still does western shows and only few actually hates those

>Rebecca on the toonami block

Demarco you beautiful bastard.

hip hip hooray
I love Lupin

GUNDAMFAGS BTFO

GUNDAM IS OUT

IBOS2 RETARDS WHO THOUGHT IT WAS GUARANTEED ABSOLUTELY BTFO