Megan Fox career discussion

A great actress or just a pretty face?

Other urls found in this thread:

gq.com/story/michael-bay-steven-spielberg-fired-megan-fox-transformers
wonderlandmagazine.com/2009/09/24/megan-fox-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She looks like a chick I used to jerk off to in high school

Beyond that I don't see her appeal

Career ended when she made a Jew joke. Michael Bay laughed it off, but Spielberg was offended.

I liked her role in Transformers, really fits the type of the strong independent tomboy who don't care about her hair but just want to fix bikes and cars and drink a beer. Great choice.

I thought it was that she compared Michael Bay to Hitler for some reason, and was fired

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgoy/?

too much botox and maybe lip fillers

I think you're right. Either way, Bay didn't care.

After is better.

Still pretty, just not beautiful

She looked her best in that Kelly Ripa sitcom.

She actually displays some acting potential in this flick

The most Stacy existence any girl on the face of Earth could ever hope for. Pretty cheerleader growing up. Totally popular! Probably had a mom that hung out with the mom's of the other cheerleaders and let their girls have some little alcohol parties once in a while because they're the cool moms. Probably had creepy teachers jerking off to her and giving her A's all throughout high school. Watched Saved By the Bell and 902010 growing up and had the luxury of never really needing to do any actual hard work. Became an actress and sex symbol making millions. Never had to date any low grade Chads and sure as fuck never any betas. Makes a joke and the Jews go after her. Still rich enough to retire for the next several lifetimes. Ends up with Brian Austin Green, which to an American girl born around Megan Fox's time is like one tier below dating Zach Morris himself. The male equivalent would be like ending up with Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson in their prime. All of her Stacy friends from high school probably SO jealous. Has kids with him before she's 30. He marries her. He goes full cuck style probably not signing a prenup and allows her to sleep with other guys on the side. This is a woman that if there is a God just so happens to be one of his personal chosen ones.

>Probably
Probably a real bitter weiner, huh?

Nah my life is pretty good. I'm just recognizing someone who is even more charmed than me.

Fuck off nigger, Saved By The Bell rules.

>someone who is even more charmed than me
probably

did she ever get her thumbs fixed?
serious question, asking for a friend.

neither, it's 2018 we are leaving white women in 2017

source?

>Michael Bay: She was in a different world, on her BlackBerry. You gotta stay focused. And you know, the Hitler thing. Steven [Spielberg] said, "Fire her right now."

>Bay: I wasn't hurt, because I know that's just Megan. Megan loves to get a response. And she does it in kind of the wrong way. I'm sorry, Megan. I'm sorry I made you work twelve hours. I'm sorry that I'm making you show up on time. Movies are not always warm and fuzzy. [Editors note: Fox declined to comment for this article.]

>Bay: She sent me a text three months ago. She said, "I hope you're doing well." I responded, "Who is this?" She goes, "Megan, you dork!" I said, "Oh, well, thank you, hope you're well." When you're days and months on a set, it's like a family. You say rude things and you make up.

wonderlandmagazine.com/2009/09/24/megan-fox-2/
>Marshall Heyman: I’M GOING TO START WITH SOME QUESTIONS MY BROTHER HAS FOR YOU. THE FIRST ONE: WHAT ARE YOUR MOST FAVORITE AND LEAST FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT WORKING WITH MICHAEL BAY?
>Megan Fox: God, I really wish I could go loose on this one. He’s like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he’s a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he’s not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he’s so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it’s endearing to watch him. He’s vulnerable and fragile in real life and then on set he’s a tyrant. Shia and I almost die when we make a Transformers movie. He has you do some really insane things that insurance would never let you do.
>Michael Bay: She was in a different world, on her BlackBerry. You gotta stay focused. And you know, the Hitler thing. Steven [Spielberg] said, "Fire her right now."
>Shia LaBeouf: Criticism is one thing. Then there's public name-calling, which turns into high school bashing. Which you can't do. She started shit-talking our captain.
>Bay: I wasn't hurt, because I know that's just Megan. Megan loves to get a response. And she does it in kind of the wrong way. I'm sorry, Megan. I'm sorry I made you work twelve hours. I'm sorry that I'm making you show up on time. Movies are not always warm and fuzzy. [Editors note: Fox declined to comment for this article.]
>Bay: She sent me a text three months ago. She said, "I hope you're doing well." I responded, "Who is this?" She goes, "Megan, you dork!" I said, "Oh, well, thank you, hope you're well." When you're days and months on a set, it's like a family. You say rude things and you make up.

I dunno sounds like Spielberg wanted her fired for being a distracted airhead not because of some Jew thing

CHER'ed

why the fuck is the before and after text in 3d

what is this, a nineties screensaver

Before pic looks like Megan Rain.

blondish really suits her!

>I responded, "Who is this?"

Alpha as fuck

she fucks niggers while her husband watches

>primed as the next it holywood girl after angelina jolie.
>gets more plastic surgeries after she flops out her transformer career.
>now a b grade celeb who is melting.

Basically she kept justing herself because shes a spoiled child who has had things easily come to her throughout her life. morally bankrupt, looks are at the end of the road.

All she has left is a few millions, a shakey legacy and a cuck hubby.

Stunning body and decent actress. I actually enjoyed her performance in Jennifers body and thought the lead girl women where suppose to sympathize with was bland.

I know realize from your post OP the point in time when sexy women where phased out of Hollywood, she got a lot of irrational hate, even I bought into some of it at the time when I was younger and not as wise.

i don't get it, how can a man live like that? i'd rather be known for choking my wife to death than make it into the national news for being a cuck..

by cheating is what i would think

why she has no daughters? only sons?

what the fuck.

fake

I used to have a huge, obsessive crush on her back in the day. Now I realize how silly that was. She does nothing to me anymore. Feels good not putting pussy on a pedestal.

absolutely no fucking way

you libido is gone and you just want your life to be happy

Is this your first week on Sup Forums?

You don't see the obvious nosejob?

You haven't jerked off to Megan until you've jerked off to the scene in the TV show Hope And Faith where her character gets her tongue pierced and then for comedy reasons gets wet in the shower.