Rick and Morty

Is Beth best mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=386xDIMZ4Vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, she's a terrible mother.

How come?

Deep down, Beth doesn't really care that much about her kids. She cares more about the pile of shit that is her father.

Jerry actually did care about his family and he was punished for that by Rick himself.

And Rick only does it because Jerry never chose to be a family man. All he cared for was keeping beth to himself, the kids were an ends to a means.

Beth is the best now that she divorced Jerry.

Jheery

nobody is a good anything in that show

she enables rick because "muh daddy issues" and sees her kids as a reminder of the fact that she'll never be a human surgeon

jerry is a piece of shit but he's ultimately right about rick being a danger to the family regardless of jerry's intentions

Did you watch the show or fap to the show

I want to get one of those 'Keep Calm' posters, only instead of the usual slogan it reads

'Keep Crawling'
'It will keep working'

Can I do both?

Rick despite his endangerment to his family was the only thing keeping them together. Without rick, Beth would have cheated on Jerry with her coworker, Morty would still have been bullied by Summer's old crush. And Jerry would still have to deal with his Parent's partner was a better father figure than him.

It's Morty time!
youtube.com/watch?v=386xDIMZ4Vg

Mortys dick belongs to Summer, OP.

>Thinks of herself as above all the insanity around her, but doesn't really do anything to change it
>Gives chances of redemption to the wrong people
>Willfully ignorant of her responsibilities in her life
>Shifts blame of her misfortunes onto others
>Only thinks of herself as a victim of her circumstances

You know how people say they identify as Rick (when they're really more like Jerry)? Well, I feel like I identify the most with Beth.

>that text space format
you have to go back you fucking 12 year olds, you have all whole reddit to discuss your idiot show for dumb people who pretend to be smart

when will crossposters from Sup Forums be permabanned?

Do you think she has ever given a footjob?

How drunk do you think she'd have to be for her to try and take a sexual pass at her dad

Not since Summer was born. And since Morty was born all Jerry gets is a sad handy on his birthday.

>implying she'd have to go after her son.

She's divorced. She'll fuck any guy she wants.

Please tell me there's at least one follow-up pic.

Try all you want, but you can't make me find Beth Smith attractive

or Jerry with a ponytail

I did get tired of the whole "abusive personalities seem like the smartest and most important/dominant people in the world to their victims" schtick pretty fast.

Hopefully season 3 goes back to the focus on comedy and playing with scifi tropes. Hopefully they don't have to dip into "recursion is totally hilarious guys" mode again.

> I preserve this site's purity by monitoring line spacing
You must be fun at parties the joke is we both know you never get invited to any

>buying into the reddit spacing meme
Enjoying your first week, champ?

>can't even separate lines with a space or you'll be accused of reddit
Fuckin hell. I space my posts like that all the time and I've never once posted there. Sometimes a space

is just a space.

Rick is a super genius user he probably knows how to make a serial killer mindlessly obey him.

That was the most autistic video I've ever watched.

>Without rick, Beth would have cheated on Jerry with her coworker
You realize she never showed any chemistry with him, right? It was totally Jerry's paranoia.

Every mom is best mom when drawn by Ehryel.

I'm sure you are a nice person.

One thing i cant stand about this show is all talking is just giant wide oval then a grotesque lip bite. Its like a 2 frame cycle they use on every human and its grossest on beth because she actually has lips.

Is there any series like R&M but in a youtube format?

It's called 'new paragraph'; occasionally taught in elementary school.

I'm not going to bother to ask you if you know it tho. I bet you are a shitskin who lives in one of those third world countries.

Only enough for it to be an excuse should she fail

I want either Summer or Beth to be in the VR R&M game and have voiced dialogue for if and when the player (Morty) grabs their boobs.

I feel like I should remind you that Beth is actual cunt and you all have shit taste in waifus

Nigga I wouldn't marry Beth unless my life depended on it