Black Manta

>Highly sought after capeshit role, actors like Michael K Williams, Michael Jai White and Tyrese Gibson practically begging to take on the role
>Give it to a literal who

Why does DC keep messing up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KXNqWneEOSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You would prefer Tyrese Gibson?

Really?

Opinion discarded

Shitty character anyway no one will ever give a fuck about, outside of the 3 people in Sup Forums who suck his dick every chance.

Marvel has had luck casting up-and-coming actors before they truly make it big and WB wants in on that.

It's WB. It's always been WB. They want money. They NEED it. So, they work for cheap. People see the movie regardless of quality and they call it a day.

Sucks. I love the DC universe, but I refuse to support anymore of these shitty films.

>the movie will feature an ocean made of Marvel shill tears

Begging for a role is not as attractive as you think.

Has actively campaigning for a role ever worked? It seems almost like they go out of their way to avoid anyone that actually wants the role.

Ryan reynolds and DP.

Besides him obviously, he was in charge of it and bank rolled it. Not really the same as actively campaigning for a role through social media.

Half of Black Manta's appeal is that we don't know who it is.

RDJ wanted to be iron man. Dwayne the rock Johnson wanted to be black adam fuck captain marvel, they should just do a Black Adam movie

No, 95% of his appeal is that he's a black dude to a white good guy, but is irredeemable.

>Giving new and up and coming actors a chance is wrong

Huh?

kek

That and maybe Manta's not going to show his face too much
a lot of actors don't like that but maybe the new guy just says fuck it

They are doing a Black Adam movie, and he only wanted the role because they had a movie planned nearly 10 years ago where he WAS signed on to be Black Adam.

I want her to marry me and ruin my life and accuse me of sexual assault and take me for all I'm worth!

DC's fucking retarded

what else is new

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*

There are people who thought Chris Evans was a bad pick for Captain America.

>the ass brays.jpg
Man, I'm so glad I don't like Marvel. Imagine having the same tastes as this user.

I hope his suit will look awesome. His desgin is perfect.

Oh shit that's based Cadillac!

youtube.com/watch?v=KXNqWneEOSI

dude's gonna dance his way into Arther's palace and steal his girl

>Michael K Williams

He wanted the role and they passed? What a shame

Rdj did not campaign for the role. Favreau suggested him

Can some one make a picture of a 70s Manta with an afro and dancing the shit out of Atlantis?

>Instead of giving it to 3 literally who's, they give it to another literally who.

Come on dude, I like Michael Jai White, but his name doesn't have any weight in Hollywood.

He had big roles before

He's gotta earn that paycheck somehow.

>Dwayne the rock Johnson wanted to be black adam
Cool. So, like, when the fuck is the Captain Marvel movie coming out again? They've been talking about it since forever and we still know fuckall about the damn thing.

>2017
>being this much of a faggot

>they're probably going to give him a terrible origin story
>manta will never be a machine that runs on spite and aquaman's salty tears in the movieverse

this is literally a "some people just want to watch the world burn" villain and I know they'll fuck it up somehow

Hopefully not. They said they were going with a horror vibe with this movie. Hoping for death of aquababy, a small aquababy cameo in JL would do wonders for the impact of the death

He kinda was, he grew into it though.

EARN THAT PAYCHECK

>aquaman movie with thriller/horror vibe
I know they're going to fuck it up somehow. Maybe he'll lose his hand for the shock value.

AquaHookHandMan.

>passing up on michael jai white

That was because he played the Human Torch in the FF movies.

Fuck you you little bitch Cadillac is GREAT.

Tyrese is shit

>Cadillac
>Based

That's not season 1 Shaolin the dweeb

He was. They could have done way better, Evans is a terrible actor.

The actor shaved and got a haircut recently to begin filming. He basically looks exactly like Alex Ross' Manta.

>tfw Based Manta is DLC in Injustice 2

feels bretty gud