Who's the best YouTube animator and why is Joe?

Who's the best YouTube animator and why is Joe?

>dat smooth animation
>dat comfy music
>goofy yet soothing voice that makes everything a combination of funny and comfortanble

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1V9Y3wYfvjM
strawpoll.me/12994418
youtube.com/watch?v=k9380vNpv64
youtube.com/watch?v=RGFDsba7KGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>*It Joe

God, I never proofread anything

it allright

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT ALRIGHT!

Oh yea? Well your dick is really hard because you're a bee!

I'm pretty sure that all the Made you Thinks are Danielle's

Is it wrong that I want to fug, Bella in her smug face???

It seems to not bitch about YouTube stuff as much, that makes him watchable to me.

If it's wrong, I don't want to be right. I want Bella to make me think about what it's like having her fat ass on my face.

I love joe and Danielle, they're a great team and I really look forward to whatever content they put out. Most of their stuff really isn't laugh out loud funny for me, but there's something extremely comfy and just plain nice that I really love. This video in particular from Danielle is one of my favorites: youtu.be/1V9Y3wYfvjM
There's nothing really funny in it, it's just incredibly pleasant and nice to listen to.

Hola pepsicola

Jim and Danielle are perfect. In a world where everyone turns out to be a dick Joe and Danielle are still flawless

Hey ᶠᶠᶠᶠᶠᶠᶠᶠᵃᵍᵍᵒᵗ

He is friends with a abusive manipulative diaper-wearing pedophile

He is also a arrogant ass.

>He is also a arrogant ass.

??

>He is friends with a abusive manipulative diaper-wearing pedophile

KC Green??

lol

dunno if you're joking but that'd be Shmorky

And a lot of the segments in Great The Show are guest animated.

Alllright folks, step right up! Place your bets here, who's the best Youtube Animator couple? Is it Joe and Danielle, or is it Lindsay and Alex, or is it other?

strawpoll.me/12994418

Danielle's animations are so comfy. I enjoy the silent parts a lot for some reason. It's not dead space, it's just, human or something.

IT WAS A GOOD SHOW

Sorry, but nothing can compare to their cuteness
youtube.com/watch?v=k9380vNpv64

no, i am a banana
i get softer the older i get

a ton of online artists are/were friends with shmorky
that's not saying much

Are Joe and Dannielle even officially a couple though? I remember them saying nah but it was like a year ago...

Despite his inconsistent schedule, Harry still remains my favorite. Is still astonishes me that a single person could've drawn all of Dr. Bees.

I can't enjoy their videos, they remind me of what I don't have and make me feel sadness instead of whimsy.

>Not posting the superior waifu

>Women mostly go for tall men when most men can protect them just fine
Except for manlets but fuck you bitches.

youtube.com/watch?v=RGFDsba7KGc
This shit had me laughing for a while.

Fun fact: Joe's sister is Octopus Pie author Meredith Gran.

wtf are you talking about

I don't think you've considered the legs of trillby

Hell yeah

GOT YOU PREGNANT

What I like about their videos is that it doesn't seem like they're making them for anyone else. They just make stupid videos to make themselves laugh