youtube.com/watch?v=dNx9bzq1p4g
youtube.com/watch?v=7rOHZmvy-Ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BF to listen to while drunk?

youtube.com/watch?v=cFWA4lHQncs
youtube.com/watch?v=IT1Rr9-kG8s
youtube.com/watch?v=xx2nBsyNPd0

Very clear differences in design philosophy
what do you think chibbers wants his tardis to look like?

Corpse Day from Torchwood range.

>Corpse Day from Torchwood range.
First come, first serve. Downloading now.

Post your thoughts when you finish!

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2.5
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the third /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction, because following the success of Shit Trips 1 and 2, /who/ has started another anthology of wondrous tales. God help us.

This time, the rules will be a tad different, as in we actually have rules now. The stories must be about:

> alternate Doctors (original Doctors, fanmade Doctors, Unbound Doctors, Doctors of wild divergence from canon)

> spinoff characters from audios, books, comics, etc (Torchwood, Erimem, Faction Paradox, Vienna, Sarah Jane Adventures, Iris Wildthyme, etc)

>companion focused stories (stories with the companion facing a threat, or dealing with life, WITHOUT the Doctor)

Besides that, no limits (and your story can be in more than one category above).

>Can still be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".

>the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck

Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.

Rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin or google drive works well.) And remember to mention, preferably in your work post, what you want your author moniker to be, which doesn't have to be your real name. Also, if you write in Shit Trips 2.5, Rose Tyler will come to your place and do karaoke. Just don't ask her to "freshen yer cock." You won't like her response.

Remember, it doesn’t matter if it’s shit, just have fun! Deadline is April 2nd.

Fuck it, I'm gonna do it throughout, typos and all. I fucking love Owen. Great choice mate

Greetings, Doctor Who General. I am Frank Offerino, Phd. I am an archivist of the names and lives of the denizens of this Micronesian Basket weaving forum. Please, show me your rarest trips.

youtube.com/watch?v=2GUPGljK8w8
I like this guy much better than the other one

OI you can't be frank offerino, that's me!

This is actually the first Torchwood audio I've ever consumed and what a great ride it is

Andy is the wettest flannel ever and he's hilarious

Owen is a cockney wanker as per and I'm loving every second

'Turns out the dead don't eat.'

Rapture

>Rapture
Too late, already listening to Corspe Day. I'll do Rapture if I'm not asleep by the end of it.

I'm gonna tripfag so I can post my responses.

'Come on Welsh beef!'

Here's the Reactionary Tripfag Name

Andy reminds me of Will off The Inbetweeners. I've only just realised.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCkjE0uUHfU
absolute kino?

It was my first TW audio too. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Twelvey & Sprout Boy audios when?

she will meme herself into the role

'Make Daddy proud.' What a disturbingly sick bastard.

Owen was always the most moral of the Torchwood group, he was the perfect choice for this story.

learn to trip

'We live in the real world mate. Where things are ridiculous and horrible, and sometimes, there isn't a neat ending.'

I'm so glad BF got the rights to Owen's theme for this

Literally no need. Fuck off cunt.

This story must have been fun to write. And direct, for that matter.

>Sesska's reaction to TotD
Well that didn't fucking disappoint. Holy shit. I can't even imagine being that emotional and having a heart that sings and bleeds as much as hers. The highs and the lows are extreme. I wonder if that is a better way to live. I wonder if that is tiring. I wonder if it makes her more human than me.
All I know is that I enjoy watching her reactions immensely.

I...do not.

I just don't enjoy reaction videos on the whole

'Mad old cunt'

Did they ever say cunt on televised Torchwood?

yes

Spending new years day with the doctor. Man the snowmen is comfy as fuck.

This. Also has best 11 costume

Was just weird to hear. I suppose this is the first time I've ever paid enough attention

I don't either. I mean, theres a universe of kino stories, 50+ years of kino; and yet you're more interested in watching someone else watch it? I don't get it. I'd rather cue up carnival of monsters or natural history of fear or read touched by an angel than watch someone watch an episode of the new series.

Is it a cynnicism thing? Like you've seen so much doctor who you can't enjoy it for yourself so you have to see someone else have the proper reactions?

I’ll admit I like reaction videos to a certain extent I guess its more looking for validation in seeing others react the same way you did. I only watch them for big moments like regenerations and new doctor introductions I like seeing how other people react.

cunt isn't considered 'the worst word you could say ever' in the UK how it is in america
it's not even a gendered insult, if anything men get called cunts more often

No comment.

I live in the UK and I disagree. I mean, in real life situations, cunt isn't generally too bad, but on TV it definitely is

Actually no, I just checked transcripts for every episode and there's no cunt.

While I think it's a bit hit and miss, I love Owen's arc, even the whole King of the Weevils bollocks. This story plays into that excellently

I agree! I love "Dead Man Walking" and "A Day in the Death", brilliant episodes.

Torchwood is the most depressing load of shit ever created and I'm not ashamed to say I love every horsecrap episode of it, even Day One, and Sleeper.

Corpse Day was my first Torchwood audio, and was easily one of the best audios I've ever listened to. Sure, Owen and Andy is a bit of fanservice, but how fucking exciting is that? Especially considering Owen is my favourite of the lot. It explores Owen's morals, and as I've previously mentioned, I believe he is the most moral of the bunch anyway; it plays into the Dead!Owen arc, as well as King of the Weevils, which in typical Who fashion is shit but a great plotpoint; and I'm fucking thrilled Owen's theme played throughout.

TheOncomingStorm, what a recommendation that was.

Judy, your recommendation was The Rapture. You have a lot to live up to here.

>in real life situations, cunt isn't generally too bad, but on TV it definitely is
this double standard is your own and not representative of culture as a whole

That video was wild. There's a lot of crying reaction videos on youtube sure, but i've never seen a reaction THAT strong. She broke down to a "this has been a hard year" speech even

>thinking the Rapture could live up to anything
You're in for it mate

I know i'm a bit late to this but what's the general consensus on this episode?

imo It's pretty good but really forgettable for a regen episode.

What ideology do you think Chibs will borrow from classic who? Serialized story telling? 4 part stories? Series long arcs?

'From now on it's McShane!'

I wish non-televised character development actually worked. I fully accept Ace moving on from her angsty, troubled years as she travels with the Doctor.

nothing

Does anyone know if the new head writer will be taking the show back in a more science fiction-y direction, or will it be more Moffat-style fairy tale stuff?

It's a good epilogue to capaldi's actual finale, which was TDF

ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/91624/OfcomOffensiveLanguage.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=ce3m5CETqso

it will probably be somewhere in the middle, as per usual

>I fully accept Ace moving on from her angsty, troubled years as she travels with the Doctor.

Funny enough, Ace is the one character who always ends up getting her character development reset back to S26 levels in Big Finish.

> more science fiction-y

I'm assuming you mean hard sci-fi. No one knows for sure. Chibnall seems more interested in people dynamics than heady sci-fi concepts, but sometimes people-dynamics lead to the best science fiction.

So is Adrift the greatest thing Chibs contributed to Whoniverse so far?

the whole concept of swear words being offensive is dumb
it's literally "this word should make you offended, don't ask why"

The show stopped being a fairy tale after Series 7A.

What the fuck does that have to do with Doctor Who my nigga?

I sort of like Countrycide too

That looks like something from the Teletubbies

matt smith had to apologise for saying "crap" on evening television
peter capaldi got away with swearing at conventions while representing the show in an environment with children

>Teletubbies-Interior-465x315.jpg

Wow I can't believe britbongs are THAT sensitive

I think it's really only for family entertainment. Misfits, and the UK version of Skins, got away with a lot more than many US shows could've.

Oh shit, I didn't see that

Has anyone got a high quality image of The Great White Hurricane?

Since s9, the words arse and bitch have made an appearance in the show. I would imagine this has been due to a change in ofcom regulations

was arse ever used during the RTD run? I feel like it was but I can't remember
'bitch' being allowed was a surprise

I think the strongest in the RTD era was 'prostitute' in End of the World

Do religious people ever complain about "oh my god" or "hell"?

Uk skins got away with more than even us skins got away with despite being the same show!

but to be fair american shenanigans are of a less explicit style in some ways. When it comes to things like sex and swearing americans like to suggest more than actually be explicit about it. That way they can put up the middle finger at the censors. Brits just do it and the censors just let it by.

What does that have to do with Doctor Who?

I seem to remember Matt screaming 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!' at Amy and Rory on the rooftop as the first time I ever heard 'hell' on the show, particularly from the Doctor himself

why did they choose an actor that literally looks like hitler if the character literally wasn't hitler

It's just a discussion. Nobody is offended or discussing anything offensive. Calm your tits

youtube.com/watch?v=IuZMXbkp5WM

Bastard Chinky Arse Batty boy Cretin Fenian Blow job Bonk Coffin dodger Bellend Choc ice Arsehole Bender Cripple God Iberian slap Bukkake FOP (Fucking old person) Bint Coloured Balls Bum boy Div Goddamn Middle finger Cocksucker Old bag Bitch Coon Beaver Bumclat Looney Jesus Christ Two fingers with tongue Dildo Bloody Darky Beef curtains Bummer Mental Kafir Ho Bugger Dago Bloodclaat Chi-chi man Midget Kike Two fingers Jizz Bullshit Gippo Bollocks Chick with a dick Mong Papist Wanker Nonce Cow Golliwog Clunge Dyke Nutter Prod Prickteaser Crap Gook Cock Faggot Psycho Taig Rapey Damn Honky Cunt Fairy Retard Yid Shag Dickhead Hun Dick Fudge-packer Schizo Skank Feck/Effing Jap Fanny Gay Spastic/Spakka/Spaz Slag Fuck Jock Flange Gender bender Slapper Ginger Kraut Flaps He-she Special Slut Git Nazi Gash Homo Vegtable Tart Minger Negro Knob Lezza/Lesbo Window licker Wanker Motherfucker Nigger Minge Muff diver Whore Munter Nig-nog Prick Nancy Pissed Paki Punani Pansy Pissed off Pikey Pussy Poof Shit Polack Snatch Queer Sod off Raghead Tits Rugmuncher/Carpetmucher Son of a bitch Sambo Twat Slope Shirt lifter Spade Tranny Spic Taff Wog Wop

Because that mustache style was popular at the time and then Hitler happened.

>Iberian slap
???

That's not even a Chaplin stache, you mong.

Gatiss and Moff seem like the type to do that while laughing about it.

I'm sure some do still. Our curse words are becoming more and more acceptable, and I wonder what the new curse words that arise to replace it will be.

True. American TV works with hints, although it seems to be getting more explicit these days.

youtube.com/watch?v=dNx9bzq1p4g
0:40
>these police boxes are ever so good aren't they
Did this shot have the spinny lights on the roundels in the final episode?

Some of those are gestures.

>pikey

Didn't eccles use 'hell' before?

Is there a place that puts the transcript of every single nuwho episode on one page so you can quickly search it?

Spaz and ginger are offensive in the UK?

McGanon will NEVER return to /who/

Good one less awful trip.

Only a ginger, can call another ginger ginger

Spaz is (unnecessarily) offensive, ginger is not

Tennant used it often in S3.

Where HAS she been?

>Where HAS she been?
obligatory isolation from an ex after she and neo broke up

>Where HAS she been?
Good question!

How've you been?

Hiya, McGanon!

Well speak of the devil. Happy New Year!

youtube.com/watch?v=7rOHZmvy-Ow
>capaldi tried a variety of different things in his regeneration scene
I wonder if we'll ever see the different takes as a bonus feature that someone rips to the internet